I am Queen of the Night

"I am Queen of the Night" by eat kids

Dressup entry

I am Queen of the Night

Postby eat kids » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:48 pm

The sound of crunching leaves fills the hollow, a shadow steps out. The head of a once lively owl was nothing but a bone.
"Hello, I am Delilah, Queen of the Night. I roam this hollow and forest and am the ruler once the moon takes it's place. Have you come to seek wisdom from I? For I may give you what you wish."
The shadow revealed a lion covered in scars and a large scar over her nose.
"Oh, you have come for a story? Ahhhhh... you have! Then let me tell you the story of my royal family...."

{I love Delilah because of her unique pattern of spots, they are inconsistent. She is a wise and noble queen who rules the night in the forest and hallow of Herring. She was once in a royal family, and she will tell you the story of her royal family. I also <3 lions in general.}

"Once when I was young..." The story slowly fades and you imagine it all.

"My father was a noble king, he ruled our people fairly. My mother died when my brothers and I were very young. I was an ambitious lion, wanted to rule the moment I turned six years old, which is the year of maturity for the lions of our kingdom. I was, though, to ambitious and tried to lure my father into a trap, and the trap was to make me queen. He was too smart and clever, though. He is where I got my clever genes from. He had to do what was best for the kingdom, he banished me."
She begins to sing,
"Oh... I was too malicious and ambitious,
to smart and to tricky,
to good for him... oh...."
She spins around you, she is but a blur. When you blink and open your eyes you see her face right up in yours.
"So... are you malicious and ambitious, is that why you came to see me..."
She starts singing it like a lullaby.
"...for I can teach you all you wish to know, then we shall rule and destroy them all... oh...."
Her singing began to crescendo...
"Oh... I was to malicious... I was too ambitious... I was to good for him... to tricky, to smart, better then my brothers and father will ever be! Oh!"
She begins to sway back and forth.
"Afraid they must be, that I will come back and they will see the wrath!"
"They will stumble and fall while I will stand tall, I will bring our kingdom back to glory, and they will beg for mercy... but I shall give them none, for their time is done. They will hear my roar and then they will die."
She stops swaying and sits back down by the owl bone.
"Have you made your choice, for you alone must choose..."
Which side will you choose?
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me