Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

TᕼYO᙭ITᕼOᑎ by Chiirios

Artist Chiirios [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 39 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

TᕼYO᙭ITᕼOᑎ

Postby Chiirios » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:24 pm

TᕼYO᙭ITᕼOᑎ

ᗯᕼᗩT IS TᕼYO᙭ITᕼOᑎ?
Thyoxithon is an Olympic type Role Play that is planned to launch sometime in the next few months. This is an event that I plan to have take place once every year in conjunction with CS's own events. Species from all around the globe, whether they are Closed, Open, or just your own, can partake in Thyoxithon and gain a chance to win something for themselves or their species. What it is is yet to be determined, but it is bound to be a high ranking pet if I can get my hands on one.

ᗯᕼY ᗪOᕮS TᕼYO᙭ITᕼOᑎ ᑎᕮᕮᗪ ᗰᕮ?
Thyoxithon needs quite a few things before it can officially become set in motion. I am just one person, and, although I do intend to run this thing, I can't do it alone. that's why I need you! Many jobs are needed for Thyoxithon, and there are plenty of species out there who will gladly help out! It could be you! Although the species who enter as workers will not gain as large a prize as the Top 3 winners, I do plan to pay them a little something!
Please PM me if interested in partaking in a job!
    Host: Yours truly!
    Judge 1:
    Judge 2:
    Judge 3:
    Archivist 1:
    Archivist 2:
    Form Maker:
    Donors:
Other Jobs To Be Added In The Future

If you would like to sign up for a job, please PM me this form!
Code: Select all
I ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᒪIKᕮ TO ᗷᕮᑕOᗰᕮ ᗩ TᕼYO᙭ITᕼOᑎ ᗯOᖇKᕮᖇ
ᑌSᕮᖇᑎᗩᗰᕮ:
ᒍOᗷ:
SᑭᕮᑕIᕮS:
ᗪOᑎᗩTᕮ?:
SᑭOᑎSOᖇ?:
ᖇᕮᗩSOᑎ ᖴOᖇ ᕼᕮᒪᑭIᑎG:
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑎᑕᕮ ᗰᕮ:

ᗯᕼᗩT ᑕᗩᑎ I ᗪO TO ᕼᕮᒪᑭ TᕼYO᙭ITᕼOᑎ?

Thyoxithon is merely just a dream right now. However, with your help, we can make this event a reality. Thyoxithon would love to give it's winners prizes, but with that, it needs prizes in the first place. By donating, you are giving Thyoxithon athletes the chance to compete for a reason! Not only that, but spreading the word about Thyoxithon would help a bunch!

ᗯᕼᕮᑎ ᗯIᒪᒪ TᕼYO᙭ITᕼOᑎ ᒪᗩᑌᑎᑕᕼ?

Some time in the next few months, I'm hoping.

ᗯᕼᕮᖇᕮ ᑕᗩᑎ I GᕮT IᑎᖴOᖇᗰᗩTIOᑎ Oᑎ TᕼYO᙭ITᕼOᑎ?
I will be posting updates on the Thyoxithon Tumblr page, which will be linked as soon as it is up and running. I'll probably update on the official board once it is posted as well.

ᗯᕼᗩT IS TᕼYO᙭ITᕼOᑎ ᗷᗩSᕮᗪ Oᖴᖴ Oᖴ?
Thyoxithon is based off of the ongoing Deviantart event called Xotiathon. I was impressed, and decided to partake in my own little event on CS.

TᕼYO᙭ITᕼOᑎ TᕼᗩᑎKS YOᑌ!
Last edited by Dia. on Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: oekaki is for drawing not for writing or chatting
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me