Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Fursona Contest by Rohan.

Artist Rohan. [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Fursona Contest

Postby Rohan. » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:39 pm

ok so i want some people that can draw me a few of my characters that i believe are called Fursona's here they are...
Lunar and Kanji=
lunar(wolf) and Kanji(cat)
(lunar--silvery-white wolf with black belly, muzzle,tail, and paws. She has icy blue eyes and wings Her wings are white with black tips, She always wears a gold chained necklace with a black shinning diamond that has yang carved into it. She has a cat that follows her around which is kanji)
(Kanji-- a black cat with a white half moon shape on one of her cheeks, her eyes are amber and she had a feather thats clipped to each ear and a orange braclet around her paw that is big enough to see in tiny letters Revenge around her neck she has a silver chained necklace with a shinning white diamond that has ying carved into it)

There will only be one winner and this will end on my birthday Jan 28th

PRIZES INCLUDE:
ALL PETS IN MY CONTEST GROUP
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=876234&sid=b23cd71c0e288a424d037f7b29becdee&userid=136950
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fursona Contest

Postby Vampiric » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:02 am

Vampiric wrote:Please provide a lineart or background if you wish to hold an oekaki competition. If you don't wish to provide one, please post in the Art Competitions area instead. Thanks.
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me