Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

‘* penelope

Postby feminine » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:22 am

wip

name; penelope

gender; female

prompt;

growing up, penelope never knew the luxuries of life that most people did. she worked hard for the little education she got, ultimately trying for a scholarship in a culinary school. any culinary school, really. she found that cooking was her talent; her passion. penelope got into culinary school, graduating the top of her class. you would think cooking was easy, but she busted her tail end every night, perfecting each dish she made, and making each one with the love from her heart. for a long time, penelope lives in small, grimey studio apartments, taking any job she could get, often crashing with friends. her lowest point, when she’d hit rock bottom, was when she was forced to live out of her car for nearly 4 months! she didn’t want to give up her dream of becoming a five star chef, so instead, she traded her wheels for meals. penelope traded her car in for a dingy food truck, something she worked at everyday to clean up and make a business from. it was her last resort to achieving her dream, and after a couple of months of going to festivals and parking on busy streets, she’d made enough money to move off of her friends house and back into her own apartment. she could finally clean herself up enough to go out and get jobs again, working her way up to a 5-star restaurant! her dreams seemed to be coming at her so fast, life was becoming a blur of success and wealth, something she’d never experienced in her entire life! though, she never forgot where she came from. penelope kept her food truck, it seemed wrong to let it go. it had gotten her so far. so, instead of selling the truck, she used it for better, helping those who were like her. whenever she could find the time— weekends, holidays and days off of work— she’d go to homeless shelters and to families in need, cooking from her own kitchen with her own ingredients and recipes and serving them hot to hungry bellies. it only seemed right to give back to the world what the world had given to her.

drawing; xImage
feminine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me