Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Tattoo idea by ~Tornado~

Artist ~Tornado~ [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tattoo idea

Postby ~Tornado~ » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:26 am

I kinda want to give Marcurio a small tattoo on his wrist like in the pirate au not sure if It should be on the underside or the top, I'm leaning towards the underside pictured here
I thought about the destruction symbol like in the modern au but that's predictable and I'm not feeling it so I might go with this simplified version of the mages guild/ arcane university symbol which is a connection to his heritage, education, and passion for magic

I have another one thats the basic shapes of the imperial city map but I don't really like it quite as much? But what do you guys think?
And I thought about doing something dwemer related but very very little is known about their alphabet and language
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tattoo idea

Postby General Hux » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:23 am

How about say, a Dwemer Cog or machine?
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tattoo idea

Postby ~Tornado~ » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:28 am

General Hux wrote:How about say, a Dwemer Cog or machine?

That would be a cool idea! I think im going to go with thi though but good thinking thank you!
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes