Based on Click to view
Artist Purrfectpal [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Trinity Adopt #04

Postby Purrfectpal » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:18 am

What is a Trinity Hound? wrote:
Trinity Hounds are large rideable beasts. These creatures tend to take on a more canine-like appearance.
Although, they are rather referred to as Trinities due to their wide vary of body structure, weight, coat length,
height and other physical properties. Trinities are loyal companions and stick with you until the end. Having known
to be a ' gentle giant ' of sorts, they can also take on a more beast-like appearance which is seen in more feral
Trinities.

These hounds are omnivorous, meaning they rely on both plant and animal nutrients to survive. But, most Trinities
cannot survive without a tamer of sorts. They may be smart but are easily over-worried and tend to become
vulnerable when alone too long in the wild.

Simple, yet satisfying. I love how this one turned out.

To adopt this trinity, tell me what their favorite activity is.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Why?:

extras/prettying up is allowed
end date: Jan 20th

Trinity Facts:
Breed: Siberian Husky/Australian Shepherd
Height: 5'12"
Weight: Fit
Harness Rarity: Common

Edit;; Added some art for the winner Image
Edit;; You do not have to make art to win him/her
Last edited by Purrfectpal on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Art by MintleFlower

♥ ♡ ♥
|| Purrfectpal || She/Her || Adult ||
╔══════════════════╗
Hi, I'm Purrfectpal. I am always open to chat with
new people so feel free to send over a message. <3

╚══════════════════╝
|| carrd | commissions | art shoppe ||
♥ ♡ ♥

art by -WanHeda-
Purrfectpal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trinity Adopt #04

Postby appiesauce » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:29 am

Username: Aspynn
    Name: Fern
    Favorite Activity: Hiking
    Why?: Fern isn't the type of dog to sit around all day lounging. She loves to get out there and explore, preferably hiking mountains or forest covered steppes. Being outside is part of what makes Fern well, Fern. Hiking has always brought a new light to her eyes as she loves to help conserve nature. Often times she comes back with a few small rocks or at times a pinecone or two.
    Art:
Last edited by appiesauce on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxImage
xxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xx
xxxxx
aspynn | she/her | adult
xxxxxxxxtoyhou.se / sketch shop

xxxxxxxxImage
appiesauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:38 am

Username: Mango30
Name: Marsh
Favorite Activity: Hiking!
Why?: He loves the thrill of the climb or just the view! Especially when the weather is nice, but Marsh would hike in any weather! But the highlight of hiking for him is when he reaches the highest point of the trail he may be hiking on and see whatever is below. Just the vastness of the land amazes and mesmerizes him and he loves it! Especially when the sun is rising or setting during either the Summer or Spring time.

Extras!

Personality: Marsh is an overall friendly Trinity. He adores small children and would gladly play with them for hours! He makes sure to be gentle, even with the the biggest of humans and Trinities, unless they start threatening him or someone else he considers a friend or family. He loves hiking, as told above, and tends to get overexcited about it! He never goes alone and is always sure to bring someone along with him!

Lil' Fun Fact: Marsh is actually terrified of mice and vacuum cleaners. The loud noises freak him out a bit and mice are just really kind of weird to him. They just dart in front of him and it startled him a lot!
Last edited by Mango30 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hestialuna » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:48 am

Username: Hestialuna
Name: Marley
Favorite Activity: Swimming
Why?: Marley loves to swim because the feeling of the cool water on her fur makes her so happy. She loves to look at the clear water and all the cool plants/animals that live in the lakes and ponds.
Hestialuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eiralune » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:28 am

Username: Deylily

Name: Winona

Favorite Activity: Doing her job, aka searching for lost hikers!

Why?: Winona takes great pride in her job, using her many advantages to search for the reported lost people in the woods. She can scale the sides of rocky terrain with ease, searching for the tiniest of traces of these lost people, ears perked, nose to the ground. A tiny tail flick or grunt can indicate to the rest of the search team if she has a lead or not. She can follow that invisible path with pin-point accuracy and when the hikers are found, she will gently lift them like mother dog does with a puppy, and place them on her back before descending down the mountain, light footed and completely aware of her surroundings, as not to trip or lose her footing. So far, she's found around 56 lost hikers alive and has been awarded a medal of honor.
eiralune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Leoni* » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:34 am

Username: *Leoni*
Name: Carrie
Favorite Activity: Running through the forest
Why?: My answer, why not?.. Carrie loves the thrill and adrenaline of sprinting through the dense forest and not knowing what obstacle she will have to overcome next. She enjoys the feeling of her aching muscles after she has pushed herself to the limit and tested her fitness by zooming through the thick undergrowth of the forest. Though, she never stays out for too long in fear she might tire and loose her way home, and gosh would she be terrified if she ever lost her owner.
══════════════════════
Image• Leoni • She/Her • Leo • Image

Life’s not long enough to let people get you down.
You’ll always have friends and wether you know about
it or not, somebody is always looking out for you.
Also, dogs are pretty cool C:
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
*Leoni*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purrfectpal » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:34 pm

Making art is not required to win, but if you want to I'm not stopping you. If you also want, you can give the art to the winner.
Art by MintleFlower

♥ ♡ ♥
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
♥ ♡ ♥

art by -WanHeda-
Purrfectpal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wiitching » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:02 pm

"True geniuses follow both their heart and mind"

Username:
wiitching

Name:
September

Favorite Activity:
September loves to travel from place to place with her owner to catch sight of some of the most breathtaking sunsets ever. She can't do much to help around considering her big size, but she'll try to do even the smallest things to put a smile on her face, and that Is seeing the sunsets. She likes to help her owner be on time to take pictures of them, and then they'll travel to another place to see another sunset. They both consider this as more of a strong passion than their favorite activity.

Why?:
September loves to see the beauty in very living and non living thing. She believes that beauty isn't something's appearance but the fact that there are memories that accompany them. For September, she doesn't have much fond memories of sunsets at first. She was forced to be left when she was still a pup since she doesn't have that much remaining family. September still remembers watching the sunset by herself. She wondered how something could be so beautiful yet ugly at the same time. It wasn't like people even stop to look by at them, so what was even the point? Her feelings towards sunsets started to change after her owner came into the picture. See, her owner wasn't much of a people person to begin with and prefer animals more. They had that spark when they first met, and soon, they were both sitting side by side taking in the view of the sunset. She loves seeing people's reactions when they see her owners pictures of the sunsets, and is happy when they look amazed and their faces light up. That i said why watching and taking pictures of the sunsets is s favorite activity, she doesn't have to see that beauty by herself, she gets to share and make more memories with her owner, and others get to experience that beauty too even If it's not exactly in person.

Personality:
September doesn't have the best interactions with humans or really any others like her. She is definitely loyal, but that's really only to her owner. She has a pretty stubborn personality and would refuse to communicate with anyone besides her owner. So not much people known about her personality but her owner. Others usually know her as the odd one out or sometimes the black sheep. However, her owner knows a different side to her - she's just the sweetest, she'll try to help out in any way she can, etc. Hopefully. one day everyone and not just her owner will know how she really is.

Theme Song:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FFmmur73mdk
wiitching

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purrfectpal » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:03 am

wiitching wrote:

Username:
wiitching

Name:
September

Favorite Activity:
September loves to travel from place to place with her owner to catch sight of some of the most breathtaking sunsets ever. She can't do much to help around considering her big size, but she'll try to do even the smallest things to put a smile on her face, and that Is seeing the sunsets. She likes to help her owner be on time to take pictures of them, and then they'll travel to another place to see another sunset. They both consider this as more of a strong passion than their favorite activity.

Why?:
September loves to see the beauty in very living and non living thing. She believes that beauty isn't something's appearance but the fact that there are memories that accompany them. For September, she doesn't have much fond memories of sunsets at first. She was forced to be left when she was still a pup since she doesn't have that much remaining family. September still remembers watching the sunset by herself. She wondered how something could be so beautiful yet ugly at the same time. It wasn't like people even stop to look by at them, so what was even the point? Her feelings towards sunsets started to change after her owner came into the picture. See, her owner wasn't much of a people person to begin with and prefer animals more. They had that spark when they first met, and soon, they were both sitting side by side taking in the view of the sunset. She loves seeing people's reactions when they see her owners pictures of the sunsets, and is happy when they look amazed and their faces light up. That i said why watching and taking pictures of the sunsets is s favorite activity, she doesn't have to see that beauty by herself, she gets to share and make more memories with her owner, and others get to experience that beauty too even If it's not exactly in person.

Personality:
September doesn't have the best interactions with humans or really any others like her. She is definitely loyal, but that's really only to her owner. She has a pretty stubborn personality and would refuse to communicate with anyone besides her owner. So not much people known about her personality but her owner. Others usually know her as the odd one out or sometimes the black sheep. However, her owner knows a different side to her - she's just the sweetest, she'll try to help out in any way she can, etc. Hopefully. one day everyone and not just her owner will know how she really is.

Theme Song:

Winner! My Mom and her boyfriend are Travel Writers for National Geographic.
Art by MintleFlower

♥ ♡ ♥
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
♥ ♡ ♥

art by -WanHeda-
Purrfectpal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wiitching » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:53 pm

Purrfectpal wrote:
wiitching wrote:

Username:
wiitching

Name:
September

Favorite Activity:

Why?:

Personality:

Theme Song:

Winner! My Mom and her boyfriend are Travel Writers for National Geographic.

That's really awesome! Being a travel writer just sounds so exciting and a wonderful thing to do, especially knowing that they're working for National Geographic.
Also, thank you! I will love and cherish her 120%. c:
wiitching

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me