Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

oof by partly cloudy

Artist partly cloudy [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

oof

Postby partly cloudy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:40 am

ouch this was my first time using oekaki and i do not like what i made but decided to post it anyways for tips XD
(i was inspired by ma boy, chat noir, for his to die for green eyes! not meant to be a replica, just a sad, sad, sad attempt of an eye XD)

PLEASE PLEASE i would love tips on the oekaki and art! i dont care if its rude just throw it at me :P
Image Image Image Image
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _40_ people.
I have received _14_ gifts.
partly cloudy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: oof

Postby neferp1tou » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:48 am

sweetflower1011 wrote:ouch this was my first time using oekaki and i do not like what i made but decided to post it anyways for tips XD
(i was inspired by ma boy, chat noir, for his to die for green eyes! not meant to be a replica, just a sad, sad, sad attempt of an eye XD)

PLEASE PLEASE i would love tips on the oekaki and art! i dont care if its rude just throw it at me :P

ah this is stunning! can't wait to see more of your art!!
some tips would be, try to use the airbrush tool thingy to your advantage, like fade it out, just like you did in this drawing. if i were you i'd also experiment with the water color tool! i'm sure you'll make tons of great things, this eye is already spot on!
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faithfulness » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:18 am

i think its good better than what i can do. :D
Faithfulness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby partly cloudy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:57 am

--beryl-- wrote:
sweetflower1011 wrote:ouch this was my first time using oekaki and i do not like what i made but decided to post it anyways for tips XD

ah this is stunning! can't wait to see more of your art!!
some tips would be, try to use the airbrush tool thingy to your advantage, like fade it out, just like you did in this drawing. if i were you i'd also experiment with the water color tool! i'm sure you'll make tons of great things, this eye is already spot on!

thank you so much for the tips! next time ill definitely experiment more with all the tools and stuff. Also im gonna do it on my tablet cuz i had a shaky hand when i did it on my desktop XD
Image Image Image Image
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _40_ people.
I have received _14_ gifts.
partly cloudy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me