anything else.

╔══════════════════════╗

USERNAME ;; feminine ,
    GUPPY NAME ;; edom
    GENDER ;; male
    SIGN ;; gemini, june 16
    MOOD BOARD ;; PLAYLIST

╚══════════════════════╝

"mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the greatest of them all? oh wait, i don't have a talking mirror... but i don't need one to know that the greatest, is in fact, me. oh, you don't know me? though i find that impossible, i suppose i should introduce myself. i am edom. only the wittiest, prettiest, and coolest guppy there is to know. the pleasure is yours, because no one does life like edom does. in fact, i'm quite the party animal. if you've never experienced one of my parties, you truly aren't living, but don't be set on getting an invite, they're very exclusive. to be known by me is to be known by anyone who means something in our higher society. in fact, some call me the king of kings! since i've given you the privelege of learning a bit about me, you can know me by a first name basis. that's edom to you."

sure, edom doesn't have the most well-liked character around, but there's no doubt how popular he is. heads are turned and his name escapes mouths in soft murmurs when he walks down the street. he can be seen with his chin held high and his chest proudly protruding in front of him. it's difficult to find a side to edom that isn't indifferent or judgmental, though under his cool façade, he can be charitable. sure, it's rare, but if his mind is set, there is no changing his way. he will have his way, that goes for any situation, and he can be quite manipulative to get it, but you wouldn't notice it. edom's picked up a few tricks to stay smooth, calm, and collected, even if he's beyond upset.

type a personality best describes edom. he is competitive, ambitious, a bit aggressive, and very inpatient. he is a natural born leader, he is comforted by "fame" and "fortune", having a bit of spotlight doesn't intimidate him, he actually prefers the attention. this means that he is always keeping up with the latest trends: fashion, food, and fads. he keeps up with it all to maintain a flawless reputation. but with a reputation comes scandal and attempts of slander, but edom knows how to handle it with absolute polish and grace. after all, he wants to be adorned, not detested. someday, everyone will know "edom", it'll be a household name. it'll be flashing in lights on busy streets and cityscapes. fame is his goal, and he won't stop for anything until he can achieve it.

[ words ;; 422 ]
feminine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me