Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Closed!!! by ThePaintedPitBull

Based on Click to view
Artist ThePaintedPitBull [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Closed!!!

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:39 pm

Welcome
To The Home Of Lotldog Adopts!

Lotldogs are a brand new species, created by me (ThePaintedPitBull), that are a cross between Axolotls and Dogs! They all wear scarves and it’s.. it’s such weird and adorable X3

I hope you all like them, but how about a tell you a little bit more info?

Lotldogs primarily life in colder parts of the world. It doesn’t have to be cold year round, just a good bit of the year.

They gave litters of two to six! The nursery is coming soon, and you can breed your Lotldog with another one of yours, or someone elses :)

Lotldogs do have a rarity system which works like this:

Common: Nothing is different, looks just like the one above

Uncommon: Slight edits including flopped over ears, tuft of fur on tips of ears, two tails, etc.

Rare: Can have wings, two different colored eyes, no tail, or no scarf. Or a combination of multiple.

Very Rare: Includes one (or more) of the edits above, as well as having all dog paws or all axolotl feet.

Rarest of the Rare: Same as Very Rare, but these little guys are see through and simply tinted with a certain color a/o pattern. Only seen up for adoption about every two months. Sometimes more if an event is taking place.

So that everyone can have a fair chance at adopting a Lotldog, they are totally free through the rarities common to rare. They will most likely be post to adopt or for raffle!

The artist can choose to hold and auction of OTA (offer to adopt) for Very Rares and Rarest of the Rares.

We currently have an artist search going on, so please try out if you’re interested! :D

I think that’s all for now, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy our little Lotldog’s!

It has been brought to my attention that this species resembles another one very closely.

I promise that I had never seen this species before and had no intention of replicating someone else’s design.

I am closing the Lotldog species to solve this matter.
Last edited by ThePaintedPitBull on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lotldog Adopts! <3

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:51 am

Bump! :D

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:52 am

bump!
i dont have any doggies like that so i want one badly!
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:55 am

can i please have a lotldog? I am the first person besides you who bumped this message :)
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheepingly » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:28 pm

Lotldogs sound so cute! I love axolotl and dogs. Can't wait to see more! <3
♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥.·:HELLO!:·.♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥

I'm Ren, but sometimes people call me Sheepy, too! I use they/them pronouns!

I LOVE rats! One day I would like to own one of every rat on CS!

I love playing Catherine and Animals Crossing. I make jewelry and do other artsy things. Sometimes I even go to conventions to sell the stuff I make! I love making friends, so please PM me if you wanna chat!

ImageImage
Sheepingly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:08 pm

Dawnstorm111 wrote:can i please have a lotldog? I am the first person besides you who bumped this message :)

Well I’ll post some and then you get to ask to adopt one of those :)

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:09 pm

Sheepingly wrote:Lotldogs sound so cute! I love axolotl and dogs. Can't wait to see more! <3

Aw, thanks! I can’t wait to make the first adoptable one!! :D

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me