Cauda Nursery by Areater

Based on Click to view
Artist Areater [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 21 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cauda Nursery

Postby Areater » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:07 am

AskArtist SearchMYOsItem ArchiveArchiveNursery ArchiveFanclubGrowths/Customs/Revamps/etc.

Welcome to the cauda nursery! This is where baby caudas are born. Their appearance will be mostly dependent on their parents, but they do have the chance of random mutations if you're lucky!

Breeding Rules wrote:• Caudas can be any gender or sexuality and may breed with any cauda of any gender! Poly relationships are also allowed, but nursery artists are allowed to limit the amount of parents in a breeding if they choose.
• You must correctly fill out a nursery form while a nursery artist has slots open for your ticket to be accepted.
• Only adult caudas can breed and cauda x hatchling relationships are not allowed. In addition, family members cannot breed. Caudas can only breed with other caudas.
• Each cauda can be bred up to three times in their lifetime.
• Users must wait a week between accepted breeding tickets to apply for another nursery slot.
• Individual caudas have a breeding cooldown of two weeks.
• Caudas don't have to be mates to be bred, but mated caudas are guaranteed to have twins. The appropriate form must be correctly filled out in the mateship thread for a mateship to be official!
• Caudas can be grown two weeks after being born.

Please use the following breeding ticket when an artist has slots open! If you are breeding more than two caudas, please add the necessary fields for the other parent(s). Please specify if this is your first time breeding under the "last accepted ticket" category and specify if your cauda has no previous breedings, otherwise your form will seem incomplete and will be skipped!
Code: Select all
[b]Artist:[/b]

[i]Parent One[/i]
[b]Username and Last Accepted Ticket:[/b]
[b]Cauda Name:[/b]
[b]Official Cauda Image:[/b]
[b]Previous Breedings:[/b]
[b]Hex Codes:[/b]
[b]Edits:[/b]

[i]Parent Two[/i]
[b]Username and Last Accepted Ticket:[/b]
[b]Cauda Name:[/b]
[b]Official Cauda Image:[/b]
[b]Previous Breedings:[/b]
[b]Hex Codes:[/b]
[b]Edits:[/b]

[b]Are these caudas mates?:[/b]
[b]Would you like to roll for weight edits?:[/b]
[b]Would you like to roll for other mutations?:[/b]
Last edited by Areater on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Random Mutations and Rolling Percentages

Postby Areater » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:07 am

Mutations
If you choose to roll for mutations, your baby caudas have the chance to receive traits that neither parents have! If either parents has a trait, it won't be rolled for mutation purposes, even if the baby doesn't roll that trait.

Regular Traits
• Basic traits have a 10% chance of being randomly rolled for.
• Common traits have a 5% chance of being randomly rolled for.
• Uncommon traits have a 2% chance of being randomly rolled for.
• Rare traits have a 1% chance of being randomly rolled for.
• Exclusive traits have a .5% chance of being randomly rolled for.

Nursery Exclusive Mutations
These are mutations that can only be obtained through breeding and cannot be passed down to their children!
• Oily skin has a 5% chance of being randomly rolled for. This trait results in the hatchling having shinier skin that normal and visible oil buildup on their skin. This oil is typically clear but has a 10% chance of being tinted.
• "Adult legs" has a 3% chance of being rolled for. This trait gives the hatchling front limbs akin to adult caudas instead of the paws most hatchlings start with. This trait only lasts through childhood, since they just developed their legs early.
• "Blackout" Blindness has a 3% chance of being rolled for. This trait results in the hatchling's eyes being completely black or white and useless due to a virus sometimes found in cauda eggs. It has a 100% chance of affecting one eye and a 50% chance of affecting additional eyes, and cannot be rolled for if the hatchling has no eyes.
• Conjoined twins have a 1% chance of being randomly rolled for. These are two separate caudas that merged sometime before hatching. They have multiples of certain body parts (cannot be limited to just one body part) and while they can have separate personalities, they are considered one cauda for breeding purposes and if their parents were mates, they will definitely have a sibling. They may appear the same as a cauda with multiple rarer traits (extra eyes, extra tails, more than one head, etc.), but conjoined twins is considered one edit and doesn't pass in breeding.

Rolling Percentages
If all parents have a trait, it will automatically be passed down to the hatchlings unless it is an exclusive trait, which will have a 20% chance of being passed. If the parents are mates, they will definitely have twins. If they aren't, they have a 50% chance of twins and a 50% chance of one hatchling.
If all parents don't have a trait, they will be rolled for with the following chances:
• Basic - 80%
• Common - 60%
• Uncommon - 40%
• Rare - 20%
• Exclusive - 5%

Weight Edits
Weight edits are rolled for separately from mutations and are optional to be rolled for! You may not roll specifically for one type of weight edit (i.e. "i'd like to roll for a chubby weight edit!") If you choose to roll for weight edits, the probabilities are:
• No Weight Edit (70%)
• Skinny (15%)
• Chubby (15%)
Last edited by Areater on Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cauda Nursery

Postby Areater » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:57 am

res just in case!

Last bumped by Areater on Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:57 am.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x