Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The *Free* Animal Van by DizzyGlitchez

Artist DizzyGlitchez [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

The *Free* Animal Van

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:28 am

Notes:
Inspired by Cursed at the Heart
Everything that's in italic is something that happened in the story.

You were walking at the streets with a trustful dog someone borrowed you, until you see a huge van with "Free Animals!" written on it. Interested, you enter the van to get your free animals. A turkey-chicken hybrid greets you.
Chris wrote:Greetings, my friend! Im called Christylen, but people call me Chris. I know i know, my actual name is weird. Byter is the actual person who takes care of here, but since he is the one who develops scientifically the animals, i take care of the van while she's busy. Also, cool dog there!

To your sadness, Chris grabs your borrowed dog, and puts it in a cage. You warn him that dog was borrowed from a person, and he should be given back in the next day.
Chris wrote:Who gave it to you? My friend Buggy? Oh, don't worry, he never gets angry with a single thing, he warned me his dog
was borrowed to someone, and i didn't know it was you! I can warn him he's now part of my caged animals!
So, before i teach you how to get your free animals, read these rules made by Byter, please.

Chris gives you a scroll. You read it out of curiosity.
Scroll of Rules wrote:Welcome dear customer! Please read these rules before asking for your free animal. Follow them and you should have a good animal.
1 - The maximum of animals you can get is 4. So if you have 4 animals and request more,
the request(s) will be skipped.
2 - Don't rush me. I need to have fun, draw stuff for adoptables, eat, drink some water, go outside a little, take a break, etc. In shorter words, my life's busy.
3 - Your new character is free to use, and you can do whatever you want with it. But you must give credit to me by the design, and don't claim the design is yours.
4 - No made-up species will be made, no matter the person. Only non-existing colors will be put on the characters sometimes, but
no non-existing species will be drawn for you. In shorter words, all species are realistic, and colors are only unrealistic sometimes.
5 - Add me (Byter) to your drawing so i can make your animal. Otherwise, you will be asked to add me to the list of people allowed to color your drawing in, and if you don't in 1 day, your request will be skipped.

Chris wrote:Alright, you read the rules so i can tell you how to get your free animals. First, draw a food. I will use a potion above it that magically turns your drawing into real food. Then, ill put it in a room, lock that room, and free all animals. You get to keep the first animal that catches the food you drew.
Very simple isn't it?
Now go ahead, draw your food, and wait the magic to happen!
Last edited by DizzyGlitchez on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The *Free* Animal Van

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:33 am

bump!
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:48 am

mark
i’m Fishlegs! he/him, trans & dragonkin
big spider-man fan!! talk to me about Harry Osborn >:3

trying to rejoin CS after a five-year absence!
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Floof_wulf » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:41 am

marking
Floof_wulf