Faelan by Rohan.

Based on Click to view
Artist Rohan. [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Faelan

Postby Rohan. » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:22 pm

Best known as Ifrit- named after a powerful malevolent spirit in mythology, the lions that do not know her well think her to be a spirit that has yet to be corrupted or find peace. She is often lurking in the unknown graveyards and creating shrines to calm restless spirits. Those that may know her know that she isnt as malevolent as her given name implies- however she will bring ruin to those that meddle with spirits and corruption, as well as those who kill without cause and come to her homeland with ill intentions.
Thus, Faelan can be seen as anything but kind if she finds you lurking in her home.

[Name]
Faelan

[Gender]
female

[Orientation]
Bi

[Element]
Death and Telepathy

[Allegience]
Nomadic//Iseult

[Rank]
Guardian of the Graves

[Mate]
None

[Cubs]
None

[Music]

[History]
Born to the rebel lands and used as a cub to bait pride lions into the unknown, she was never safe growing up. Often kept to herself to avoid being noticed and further dragged into the disputes of the war, however her twin would always be there to keep her company. She grew with a small family, one littermate and two terrified parents.
After one particularly cruel battle, her parents were left for dead injured in the fields while trying to protect the young cubs. After passing, the strenght of the element of death in the family kept the parents' spirits in the cubs' life until growth. The spirits led the cubs away from the battle grounds to grow, keeping them moving and hunting, all the while scaring other lions from where they held their cubs safetly. Only once the cubs were grown did the twins realize how toxic their families environment had been- clearly seeing the corruption beginning in their parents, their elements strong enough to get the read on the intentions now.
Fleeing the spirits had changed Faelan's life forever- Her parents' corruption became outraged at losing their charges, lashing out and reaching to poison their childrens souls with corruption. Faelan escaped untouched, but her twin was not as lucky. They banished the corrupted souls of their parents, but her twin fell ill with the incurable corruption. Faelan was left to watch her twin fall to the illness and insanity. When his spirit returned to wander, Faelan created her first shrine to aid the spirit to rest.
She now wanders the unknown, aiding spirits in passing without corruption and banishing Arknons corrupted spirits.

[Personality]
Selectively Mute || Aloof|| Superstitious || Pacifist-ish || Introverted
Faelan fights more with her mind than with her body. Fae is hard to find, often will only speak through her telepathy, but loves to stealth up on people and spook them. She's somewhat like a judge of undead, if she feels that someone is bad or evil shell kill them without mercy but only if she truly feels they deserve it otherwise she'll just scare them or leave them be She is v superstitious about how one dies so. Most the time she just manipulate thoughts and plants images that are enough for the lions to harm themselves or leave her be. She believes that if one is the cause of death, the spirit will return to haunt them until it is rested or receives vengence.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me