#4 by skye,

Based on Click to view
Artist skye, [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby skye, » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:15 am

Well im actually proud of this one. The colours gave me really ocean-ey vibes so I made his theme Ocean.

You know how the oceans so pretty but it's actually pretty mean and harsh? It has all these harsh mean animals and the waves could push you under and drown you?

Thats what I based him around. His colours are pretty like the ocean but he's actually mean and harsh like the ocean. He has a jellyfish on his face because of an accident of some kind, and the jellyfish doesn't come off. He can't see out of his right eye, and the shell is only on his right shoulder, his left is blank.

I hope you like it because I really like it haha

Enjoy!

art shop | eggo-OC adopts | my toyhouse
art workshop | looking for art

══════════════════
Hello there, my name
is Skylar, most people call me Skye,
and I am a young girl who loves
to draw, read, write and
roleplay! My PM's are always open
for a chat. Image

══════════════════
↢ art credit | avatar credit
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #4

Postby Mythz » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:41 pm

SkyeTheKeeper1 wrote:
Well im actually proud of this one. The colours gave me really ocean-ey vibes so I made his theme Ocean.

You know how the oceans so pretty but it's actually pretty mean and harsh? It has all these harsh mean animals and the waves could push you under and drown you?

Thats what I based him around. His colours are pretty like the ocean but he's actually mean and harsh like the ocean. He has a jellyfish on his face because of an accident of some kind, and the jellyfish doesn't come off. He can't see out of his right eye, and the shell is only on his right shoulder, his left is blank.

I hope you like it because I really like it haha

Enjoy!

Thank you! He's gorgeous c:
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me