Lions of the Cosmos Adopts #127 by Rohan.

Based on Click to view
Artist Rohan. [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lions of the Cosmos Adopts #127

Postby Rohan. » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:20 pm

Lions of the Cosmos Civil War
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Main Adopts | Species Info | Archives | Archive Update Forms | Nursery | Fan Club | Customs | ReVamps

DA Group | Re-Colors | Website | Gift Lines | LoC Item Redemption Thread | Bank | Contest Thread

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome Travelers (AKA Future L.O.C. Owners)
This is adopt No. 125 of Version 5 of L.O.C! To be eligible to adopt you must mark the main thread, and fill out the form below! You must fill out a form for this LoC. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply :c

Unlike most days on Lochren, their arrival was brought in by a gust of strong winds carrying snow and ice. Chilly weather sucked the warmth from each lions pelt as the winds brought in blizzard like conditions. From the snow and ice, this lion has shown themselves. Where did they come from? What brought them here? Who is their traveling companion?

This will be an impress me competition, you're going to have to show me you have good ideas and will love and use her.
You will have unlimited edits and extras. However, all must be posted in one single post here; no off site forms, no forms elsewhere on cs.
I will judge on the character made: how in depth you go in their character and practically everything that makes them tick! Make a really interesting and unique loc! Bonus points if you actually draw the loc once, as I like to see you being able to use her in more than just writing..

Make sure you stay within LOC lore! If you have any questions regarding lore, I will be more than happy to provide an answer!

Please do not hide forms! As much as I dislike disqualifying good work, if you don't show your progress as you go, I will only believe you were hiding your form! Post your work in pieces!

End date for new forms will be January 1st, one month from now. After that I will give you two weeks to finish up an additional stuff you want to add, and judging will take place January 14th.
Without further ado, Your skeleton form;
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b] Male or female
[b]Element;[/b] Air + Ice
[b]Rank+Affliation;[/b] Can be anything! Pride / Rebel/ Nomad
[b]Personality;[/b]
[b]Relationships with 127;[/b] (NOTICE;; Cannot be mates, romantic partners, etc. I originally intended them to be friends or family, though not required at all.)
[b]History;[/b]

please add more!

Please ask all questions on the parent thread or DM me!~~
Last edited by Rohan. on Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Adopts #127

Postby Stonefly » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:21 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx-----------------

xxxxxImage

-----------------
Username: Stonely
Name; Balthazar
Nick Name; Balth
Greek origins, “Protect the king”
Gender; Male
Age;175 years
Element; Air + Ice
Rank+Affiliation; Nomadic - If there was a time in which he had to pick sides his allegiance would fall towards the pride.
-----------------

| Appearance |

|Fur| Thick and fluffy. He often lets is grow out more so when it starts getting cold. For some reason, it only seems to get long and bushy on his rump, lower legs, and tail. His fur has gotten long enough on his rump that a cub was able to braid it once. He also does not get cold, and if it was not for his element he would most likely overheat quite a bit.
|Mane| Unlike other males, Balthazar never grew a full mane. When he grew into a full-sized lion his mane only seemed to grow in as a mix between a warrior and pride male mane.
|Horns/antlers| His antlers like a reindeer's, thick dark textured bone with golden rings adorning some of the points. Sometimes when bored he will freeze them and let icicles form and dangle down from them. They are a great use as a weapon during battle and are normally his first form of attack for close combat fighting.
|Build| Balthazar is more so on the chubby side, but still fit enough to survive. He likes to claim that most of his weight is just his extra fur.
|Voice| slight Canadian like accent, says words with O and Us very heavily. Sounds more like a western Canadian accent over an Eastern one. He has a deep long laugh. It's the kind that builds from his stomach and fills a room. Just imagine a laugh like a jolly old man or Santa Claus.
|Collar| The Golden Collar was given to him by his father, it a family heirloom that has been passed down from generation to generation. When he first got the collar he mistakenly found a lion who could control metal to make it smaller and fit him, still loosely but now that he’s grown in adulthood is now sits tightly against his neck. To Balth this is his most prized possession and refuses to take it off. The Bell is actually missing its tongue so it does not make any nose. He has tried replacing the original metal piece with ice but it never sounded the same.

Relationships with 127; Adoptive siblings/Close friends
"We were once two peas on a pod, today we are more like two stars on total opposite sides of the galaxy"

Element

| Air |
| Ice |

Air Lift - Can be used to give him a boost into the air,
Ice Shard - Small sharp dagger like pieces of ice.

use when jumping from locations or over large gaps
Can throw at enemies during a fight, or if on a

in the ground or over things. Landings can be difficult
frozen ground created out of that and thrust up

so he has to be careful when using it.Hurt his paws and
from the ground

legs a few times while mastering this.

Gust of wind - Create gusts of wind to push things back, or to
Snow Storm - creates a snow storm around,

cause dust to come up from the ground to blind another
using for blinding and confusing enemy lions.

lion during a fight. It also can clear small amounts of
fog or cloud

Void of Air - A ball forms around a specific locations, example a
Ice Step - With every step he can freeze the ground

lion. Once in the ball any type of air/oxygen is gone
under him. Making the ground icy and slippery

and a lion would be left without the ability to breath.
for other lions. Also great for temporarily

Can also be used to snuff out a fire in the case
closing a wound mid battle.

of an emergency.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Personality;
Joyful
Giving
Social
Outgoing
Old Soul
Peaceful
Family Orientated
Playful
Over-protective
Careless
Disorderly
Thinker/
Critical thinker

| Joyful - Giving - Social - Outgoing|
Balthazar loves to make other lions around him happy, he is often expressing his happiness towards others and tries his best to spread the joy to the lions around him. He much rather see someone happy and enjoying their time with him. Although Balthazar is also aware that there is a time to enjoy, to grab opportunities, to be silent, or to stop dwelling and move on, he allows things to happen accordingly and appropriately. When forming an impression of someone he often looks for the good and focuses on that, trying to avoid looking at only the negatives. He believes there is always a reason for a lion's actions and sometimes it's not always their fault. He often likes to help lions with the task, giving gifts, or just listening whenever possible. His views on life are seen as a glass half full. Although he is not crafty or artistic in anyway shape or form he still attempts to make small trinkets and other items if possible. Most of the time his gifts are small ice trinkets or toys that cubs can play with for some time. To him giving well gives him pleasure in life and believes that giving to others is the best way to feel pride and gratitude with life. Balthazar is a very social lion, he can go on for hours just talking about his and his sisters past, and about their so-called adventures. Granted some stuff might be fluffed up a little to make them more interesting. He is not always aware that he doesn't even give other lions to add something to their conversation.

| Old soul - Family Orientated - Peaceful - Playful |
Even though Balthazar is a rather young lion he has the tendency to act much older than he really is. he will commonly joke that he is an older soul trapped in a younger healthy body. He seeks knowledge, truth and wisdom. He would love to one day to be spiritually enlightened. He also does not care much for objects, he does not need them to make him happy so whats the point of keeping stuff around? Granted the only thing I would not separate with would be the golden collar and the golden rings adorned to his antlers and tail, but other than that he will give away pretty much anything he manages to find throughout his travels. One of the few things that he does view as important and worth keeping is family or even close friends. To Balth family is the most important thing a lion could have, they are the foundations of life. Not many lions out there would be able to functions without some family member giving them a push start on life. He wishes he had the chance to spend more time with his mother and father but he understands that things happen and its fates call on who gets to live and how they leave the plane of the living. He often looks at large families and wishes he could have something that likes and secretly dreams he could find a mate with one. He would do anything to keep them healthy and happy. If Balthazar has to pick a lifestyle he would lean towards something more peaceful. It does not mean he is against violence but he would rather try to figure out problems without using it. He might not always show it but Balth has a small playful side to him, put him around cubs he could play for hours with them. He also can be cheeky with other lions and if someone ever catches his eye he will defiantly be a playful flirt. It's odd because he really never acts his own age? There is almost no in between the two mental ages.

| Over-protective - Careless - Disorderly - Deep Thinker/Critical thinker |
The one thing about Balthazar treasures the most is his family. He would do anything to make sure they are safe and happy. To him just because you're not related through blood it doesn't mean your not family. If someone makes it onto his lift of people he calls family his only goal is for them to be safe. Balthazar would do almost anything to protect his family and close friends. He can be a little overbearing, he has questioned potentials love interests of some old friends. Balth simply wants to make sure they are not using them and truly love them. He is not careless in a traditional way, more so the fact that he cares for little. Again not in a cold-hearted way. He could care less about things, power, and how others view him. He will live his life the way he wants to and no one else can tell him otherwise. If someone were to read Balths mind they would be left more questions then answers. He thinks differently and his mind is always jumping from one thing to another. Because of this, he can be a tad scattered brain and with a lack of organization. If something grabs his attention he will go do that and ignore the one thing he might be doing. Even though Balthazar appears happy and consistently happy on the outside a lot of the time he is deep in thought, thinking about everything and anything. Often enough the topics he does think about are not happy ideas or topics. He will never push away these thoughts, as he sees this as one of the ways for him to finally reach his spiritually awakened state. Balthazar has the ability and the willingness to ask questions, to wonder, to assess claims, and evidence to make objective judgements in the basis of well-supported reasons, to look for flaws in arguments and resist claims that have no supporting evidence.

History;
Sketch by Meddled/Canwell

The day of his birth it was a foggy brisk morning; he was the only cub born of his litter. The beginning of his life was just him, his father and his mother and he enjoyed every minute of life with them. They treated him like royalty and he could not have had a better childhood. His mother Cecily was a sweet and gentle lion, very motherly while his father Jasper was more stern and controlling. Cecily taught him how important family is and to respect everyone and while Jasper taught him to fight and how to protect his family.

Standing in front of me stood a large lion looming over me, his eyes were narrowed and cold icy mist forming with every breath he made. Pinning my ears back and lowering my body I felt ice starting to form under my feet. We stared at each other before I pushed myself off the ground and leapt at my father, claws sheathed. Right before my paws connected with his face, my father sidestepped to the right and I landed roughly on the ground groaning loudly when I make contact with the dirt.
“Dad I’m getting tired, can we please stop for today?” We have been training most of the morning and now I just felt sore and worn out.
“You did good young Balthazar, we can call it quits for the day” was his reply
“Thank you dad” Walking together we made our way back to my mother, keeping simple conversation my father pointing out things I did well and needed to work on.
“I know I work you hard, but you need to know how to protect your family when you have one and one day I might be taken away from you and you’ll need to take care of your mother and protect her.” My father tended to beat into my head how family is the most important thing a loon could have and you need to do anything, and he means anything to keep them safe. It’s the only reason why he taught me to fight even if my mother didn’t fully agree with what he is doing. She believed in talking and negotiating through problems. I have always agreed with both views but it’s something I would never tell my father. He is just one of those lions who will always stick to what they know.
“Yes father, I know I know”
“It’s true Balthazar, and you best not forget that”
I know I’ll never forget my father teachings and I plan on taking it well into my adulthood and to teach my future cubs the things I believe worthy to pass on.
When we got back to my mother I noticed her golden rings missing from her tail and her own horns. Looking at her with confusion I then noticed the fact my father was also missing his golden collar. Cocking an eyebrow I looked back and forth between them before asking them a question
“Why are you not wearing your collar father? And mother your rings?”
“Son just like my father I wish to pass down our families heirloom, this collar has been passed down from generation to generation. It’s our families most prized possession and it’s time for you to wear it.” My father gently picked up the collar sitting at his feet and walked towards me, placing the collar over my head and around my neck. It hung loosely but it still fit enough that it didn’t get in the way or fell off when doing things. I looked up at my father my eyes twinkling with pride.
“My little Balthazar, my tiny little deer, unlike your father these are not an heirloom or anything special they are simply a gift I wish to give you. Wear them where you find fit, tail, your tail blade and maybe if you grow horns like me on those. Wear these things with pride, wear them in remembrance in us when it’s time for your father and me to journey towards the lake.”

When his parents gave him the collar and rings he wore them with pride and joy. When his mother said to wear them in remembrance of them, he imagined it would be in the distant future. Not weeks later. He was glad they have given him these items when they did so he could always have something that belonged to them and now something he wants to pass down to his cubs.
During the time Balthazar was still with his parents a lot of his time was spent training, hunting, and on lessons with his mother. Within that time he adopted his deep thinking trait. His mother taught him to always think and question things whether is current topics or events or just something random my mind thought of. It’s the reason why he has the idea of when meeting new people he looks for the positive traits of a lion.
Balthazar was always an odd lion, always fluffier than other cubs and lions. Even though he didn’t live off the golden dust like the pride did and just hunting whatever he could get his paws on he was always a chubby cub. His parents could never figure out why and just told him it was just his extra fur, and he just accepted it.
He was always an easy child to raise, easy going and always willing to help his mother. They hardly ever fought with each other and if problems did arise they normally talked it out. There is only one time we’re Balthazar has lost his temper it ended up being the worst day of his life. Most of his training was focused on paw to paw combat and not on his element abilities. He had gotten angry with his father after a disagreement they couldn’t seem to solve. Once he finally snapped at Jasper he ran off angrily as a blinding snowstorm followed him.

”Father no! I don’t want to do that! You're not teaching me a move that will kill someone! I will battle to beat someone but I won’t kill!” I shouted, frustration was something I rarely felt as a thick layer of ice started to form under my feet.
“Son you need to understand the fact that sometimes killing someone is the only way! Simply injuring or ‘besting’ another lion will not stop them from coming back and killing you and your family” he countered, ice of his own started to form under his feet as well. Never before have they gotten into a fight like this and it was starting to frighten me
“I don’t care! I will just beat them again! They will give up after some point. I. Will. Not. Kill”
“You idiot! If you live like that you will die, son. Don’t let your morals get you killed Balthazar” the moment he called me an idiot is the moment I lost it with him. Spinning on my heels I quickly sprinted away from my father after crying out to him
“I hate you!” As I ran a thick fog started to form around me and a snow storm started to form, blinding me as I ran. But I refused to stop I didn’t want to listen to his nonsense.
I ran and ran until my paws started to bleed and my temper finally calmed down. Looking around I realized I had no idea where I was, I was lost. Scanning my surroundings frantically nothing about this area was familiar. The only hint given to him was a trail of snow. Pinning my large ears back I limped slowly following the trail of fresh snow I had left behind.

Balthazar was alone for years wandering throughout the unknown lands, looking for his parents. No matter what he did he was never able to find them. Even though Balthazar was in his mid-adolescent year's hunting was difficult for him resulting in him living off scraps he could find and maybe the rare taxon. This period of time was the only time Balthazar lost most of his weight and dropped to being underweight.
Around year 26 he happened to stumble across another adolescent lion, who later became his closest friend. These two quickly became attached to one another, they hunted and gathered things together and now both of them were no longer alone. She also helped work with Balthazar helping him learn how to control his elements better and after some work, he was finally able to master over his cold ability. Together they grew up with one another, slowly growing out of their adolescent forms into full adult lions. As they aged Balthazar started to notice his horns slowly forming, and as new points grew he started to move the golden rings from his tail to his horns. Once they grew in fully he began to stand a little prouder, sporting his father collar, his mother's golden rings and antlers much like hers.
It was not long after they grew up their impending separation happened. He wanted to know more about pride and rebel lions he has heard about from other lions. They wished each other the best of luck and were now on their own path of life once again. when Balthazar made it to the pride he got some of the answers he was looking for, but he also learned some things that he was not expecting. Most of the lions were welcoming enough towards him but the amount that wouldn't even give him the time of day blew his mind. He spent a few weeks there learning more about their ways and lifestyle, the only thing really keeping him there was the cubs and a few lions that he became friends with. He enjoyed spending times with the cubs since they were a rare sight within the unknown lands and he liked having the chance to act young again. After this visit, Balthazar decided that the pride life was just not for him.

Lounging across a rock in the run I could feel my back fur being tugged and pulled by the cubs behind me. Every now and again I couldn't help but flinch when one of the two pulled a little too hard. They had asked if they could practice their element by braiding his extra fluff. Not being able to say no to a cub I just flopped to the floor and let them do whatever.
"Balthazar! we are done!" cried out the little female cub. Lifting my head to look back at my back I saw the messy poorly done braid running from just past my mid spine to the base of my tail. I couldn't help but chuckle as their attempt of a braid, it was adorable but slowly they were improving. Both their element and their braiding skills.
"It looks amazing you two, which one of you did it this time?"The two had been at this for at least two hours now and both of them has attempted something a multiple of times now, and whoever did this was was improving the best. Both of the cubs looked at each other before the young male spoke up
"I did Balthazar, do you like it?"he asked sheepishly
"I love it! It's the best you have done so far, you and your sister and improving so much I am proud of you guys"I couldn't help the large smile that spread across my face when I saw both of their eyes light up with pride. Knowing I was the one made their day just made me happy. Anytime I could make someone happy it was just the best feeling, knowing that something that you did just made someone's day or maybe even life just that much better.
Pushing myself up into a sitting position I felt the braid loosen a little but I took another glance back at their handy work my toothy grin still on my face. For the little bit of time I had left with these cubs we played some games; piggy in the middle, hide and seek, and tag. For our last game of tag, I watched the male cub running just behind me ready to nip at my tail, playful I pulled it away just in time to avoid being tagged
"Come on buddy, you need to be quicker than that!" I called back playfully, not expecting the other little cub to be waiting to trip him. Crumbling to the ground with a loud thud I looked at the two with one brow cocked before we all broke out into laughter. "Oh I see now, we've started cheating have we?" I asked playfully as I swatted at one of the cubs.
"Balthazar, momma said you are leaving tomorrow. Why?" I wasn't expecting the question so it took sobered my laughter up instantly. Looking over the two I let out a loud sigh before answering
"You see I came here to learn more about your pride, I like to learn and know things. Unfortunately, I just don't think I am the kind of lion that could live this life, I like to wander and learn what I can. But I promise that I will be back as soon a possible and when I do you can show me just how much you have improved with your element" I wanted to end with a light-hearted response, not wanting to leave the current situation so heavy "I promise that I will be back you just wait."

Balthazar spent weeks with the pride before leaving. He had the chance to meet new lions, form relationships and realize he was happier as a nomadic lion. Over the course of a few years, he would still stop by the pride, but most of his time was spent out wandering and meeting other lions. He understood the struggle of being along so he did was ever he could to make other lions ht meets happy and to offer whatever help if need and just the chance to talk to another lion.
There was always one cub that sparked his interest and that little guy was named Azmon. He was a sickly cub alone within the unknown lands and he made it his gold to keep tabs on him and whenever they saw each other to spend some quality time with him, may it be just talking or playing simple games.

Here is a roughtime line to show the approximate ages and time when the main events of his life happened.
Cick here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

How much does your sister mean to you?
It felt weird after losing my parents, and I did spend time finding them but I always just felt lost? When we stumbled across one another I wasn’t sure how to take it. It was weird because she was really the first interaction I had with another lion since I’ve been alone.
I do love her and she means the world to me, even if I don’t see her all that often or the fact we are not related through blood. I will always wish the best for her and anyone that hopes to win her heart will have to go through me. My only hope for her, where ever she might be is that she is happy and maybe has found her true love.

What are your biggest fears?
I don’t worry about much in my life, the list of things that I do care for is very small. One day I fear I will lose my sister forever. Whether it is over death or we simply just grow apart from one another. As we spend less and less time with one another there is a possibility it could happen. Now, this won't always just be her, I worry that one day when I find my one true love that I might end up losing her. Or if I have children, losing them as well. No parent should have to outlive their own child. Another thing I fear is death. Not so much of what happens afterwards, just the fact that I’m not happy with who I am when it does happen. Did I real my full potential? Did I reach the goals I set out for in life? Did I leave a positive imprint on others lives? Will my death hurt my sister?
Yes, I may be happy and easy going but Shockingly enough this ideas do come to mind every now and again. I don’t always welcome it but it’s good to think realistic with yourself and what might happen in your life.

Did you have a happy childhood
Even though I had lost my parents most of my childhood was the best time of my life and I was very happy with my life with my parents. They treated me well and I was spoiled so to say. I was the only cub of my litter, so that meant I had no siblings and it was just the three of us.
I was heartbroken when I first got lost, but as time passed I learned to cope with what happened and nothing could change it. I still miss them to this day, but I am forever thankful for everything they have done and taught me during my childhood and would never want to change anything.

What was your favourite gift to give someone?
I have given many gifts and helped many lions and there will always be on thing that I will always remember and it will forever be my favourite thing. This moment in my life was my favourite, I had ran into a small cub out near the graveyard who was lost and looking for his family. The moment I met this cub I couldn't see anything by myself in him so I right away I decided to help as it was my only wish to be reconnected with my family at his age. Together we searched for a few hours and luckily enough they were not far off and we ended up stumbling across them. The look on their face when they saw their cub warmed me, and I imagined that would be how my parents would react if they saw me again. This little task will always hold a special place in my head and if I ever need a small jump start to my day I tend to think back to that moment, it never fails to make me happy.

Whats the most embarrassing thing to happen to you?
During our juvenile years we were never the smartest two around, we often played around and well made mistakes. The one thing I doubt I will ever live down is the day our horns had somehow got themselves tangled with one another. I can't remember how long we were stuck like that but all I know is it took way to long to free ourselves from one another.
I'm not going to lie, and I hate to say this but this might have happened more than once, but I refuse to let another living soul know about this.

What are your life goals?
There are three simple goals in my life that I wish to accomplish. I would love to fall in love. Knowing that there is a lion somewhere out there that I am destined to be with always makes me grin. Once I find that special lady I would love to start a family, hopefully, have many cubs and live happily ever after with my new family. My final goal is to spread as much joy as I can. I want the people around me to be happy. I am aware that I cant make everyone happy but I refuse to not try my hardest.

What are your thoughts about the war?
I was raised to find a solution through talking and peace. Now, this does not make me naive about what happens in the world and not everything could be solved like this. In full honesty, I don't support any side of the war, both the pride and the rebels are at fault with the current circumstances happening now. I can only hope that they can figure something out and finally end this war.

What is your weirdest quirk?
I have a few but I have one rather odd quirk, Many find it entertaining. I tend to sneeze when I am nervous or anxious. It was not always like this, it actually started happened after a few years of wandering the unknown lands. How it started I am not quite sure it just kinda happened? Or at least I just noticed it one day.

| Relationships |

| KLAY | Mechanic Drone | Every time Balthazar traveled to the pride he noticed this particular lion always seemed to be around cubs. At first he thought he was simply a cub trainer but soon realized he never saw him working with any of the cubs. This peaked in interest with Klay and felt the need to learn more about this lion and see if he might be able to help him. He only wanted to give some of the cubs small gifts and maybe Klay would be able to guide him with what they might want. He could tell Klay was a little weary of the nomadic lion but he understood that and took his time to show him he meant no harm and simply wanted to be friends. The relationship they formed is that of a simple friendship, they are not close but Balthazar still enjoys his company and to socialize with Klay.

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

| FARREN | Stonefly | Farren is one of the few cubs that Balthazar has had the chance to become close to within the pride. Whatever their relationship could be classified as started out slowly, as Farren was still rather new to the pride and fearful of any lion he was not familiar with. Over a course of a few visits Farren grew to enjoy each visit from Blath, and the trinkets were a cool plus. Balthazar and Farren do not have any real kind of relationship between them they are more so acquaintances but still enjoy seeing one another every so often. Although Farren does view him like someones weird grandpaw.

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

| AZMON | Meddled | This cub confused Balthazar ever since their first meeting, he has never seen a lion this sickly before just wandering without others. When he first met Azmon he felt drawn towards the cub and felt the need to make sure the little cub is okay. Every now and again when he is away from the pride he will take some time to look for him just to check up on Azmon. Since he knows Azmon can not play like most other cubs he keep to just talking to him and creating small games that he can play. In Balthazar's eyes he has adopted Azmon in his small 'family'.

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

| MITUL | CCrow |At first glance Balthazar was a little intimidated by Mitual seeing the large scars covering his body, but he was also curious to say the least. When he had the chance to engage in a conversation and instantly knew he liked this lion. Mitul was able to hold a deep conversation and he to was also inquisitive. These two have been able to talk for hours without even noticing it. Balthazar really enjoys the fact he has someone out there that he can do this with as not many lions that he has met are all that interested in thinking deep about topics. At first Balth was always taken aback when his mood suddenly changes mid-talk but over time slowly Balthazar has gotten use to the random changes and has learned how to adjust if needed.
`

| Hopeful Items |If I could ever get a voucher for a large item I would love to be able to give him something that looks like a saddle bag. He would use this for storing weird things he comes across during his travels, snacks for the day, or things he might be planning on giving to someone else.

other art/doodles
link
Last edited by Stonefly on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 52 times in total.
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:21 pm

HARD MARK THIS BB WILL BE MINE OMG
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River Song » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:40 pm

River is just throwing down a mark so he can find this

xxxxxxxx
Ghoul or Rivxxxxxxxx
It/Its onlyxxxxxxxx

well I was out for a walk
somewhere that I can't be found
like a forest,
but one that's only in my mind
built of memories
only you and I have shared
I'm back in my spot
the one where I can't be found
wrapped in stories,
the ones where we were good
and our dreams were more than
ways to pass the time
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:25 pm

Username: Red weasel
Partner: Sun Bear
Name: Boreas
My name is Boreas, but you may call me by any nickname you wish

Meaning: Greek god of the north wind

Element: Air + Ice

Skills:
Air
Omnidirectional Air Waves - Can bast air in multiple directions around the body. Can also form a ball or air around his body and then defuse the air in one blast. This move is draining and has to be used sparingly, otherwise, he will overexert himself.
Razor Wind - Uses wind to attack in a slashing like motion. This can be used repeatedly in succession and has little effect on draining his energy.
Glide - uses air to pad a jump, allowing for a greater jumping distance. This move is minimally draining.
Air Dance - Can create waves and spirals of air that are visible, and usually move in a dance-like pattern. This is purely aesthetic/visual and has no use in battle.

Ice
Spike shot -Can from spikes of ice, and fling them at foes. This is a battle move that is minimally draining.
Ice Midas - Can freeze surfaces with his touch, including the ground as he walks. Can be used for aid in battle, but is mainly used for aesthetic reasons.
Weather shift - Can create mild snow and hail storms. The more directly he tries to control it, the more it drains him.
Body chill - This passive power carries no power drain. Merely, his body retains a chill, making him colder to the touch than the average lion. Passerbys may also feel a chill when he walks by.

Rank+Affliation: Nomad + Neutral
I travel the land in lochren to serve one purpose, to aid the lions of this land, to end senseless bloodshed this war has caused. I travel with the pride to help calm any tensions that have arrived. I seek out rebels, to try and reason with them about their need for the pride's land. I align myself with all of our kind.

Personality:

Justice bound-Honorable-Noble-True-Trustworthy
Boreas has a strong sense of justice, and functions based on what values he thinks are right.Tasked to help end the war, in some ways he sees himself as tasked with being a judge, deciding who is "Good" and worth his assistance. The war will never end with evil prevailing after all. He carries himself as a creature of dignity and respect and is very motivated by his own personal code of honor. To do the work he does, he knows he must convey himself in a way that deems respects. He is just, and just to a fault. With the good and deserving, there is also the bad, only worthy of punishment. For the most part, he doesn't try to play the role of enforcer, but he will turn over any wrongdoer to the right people. If it comes to it though, he will take action as need. It would sit on his conscious wrong to think that he played bystander to the worst this land has to offer. let He is not about the idea that there are some lions that are so evil that they do not deserve walk amongst the other lions. If it takes to kill the worst evil, then so be it. No such killings have happened yet, but don't be fooled, he has his mind set on a few whom he thinks are evil beyond hope.

Kind-Friendly-Quiet-Reserved
When he's not working, Boreas is a fairly nice individual. Despite the harsher views of evil having a right to walk the earth, he tries he best be a fair judge and a friend to all in need. When he was younger he was a little more weak-willed due to his quiet friendly nature. He is not prone to fighting, and find it to be the last result measure. He was much more talkative than he is now, having gained a more reserved nature because of the war. Friends are nice to have, but to get to close it allow for a devastating loss or a great betrayal, neither does of these are things he wants to face again. He enjoys others company but often prefers to let them talk more than him. Part of him wants others to form a connection to him, but another part of his fears that he could die, and thus upset any friends he's made. though his judgment may seem harsh at times, it stems from compassion towards all that lives in general. Where it not for the war, he would be willing to take any good person from any side into his heart.

Fair-Humble-dedicated-passionate
Boreas makes it his purpose to judge no side of the war, believing that mos thing that they are doing what is best. He knows that many believe themselves to be heroes after all. He wants to hear others cases, know their stories, and try to reason with them, and if they can't come to an agreement, agree to disagree. He works hard to try and bring peace, even if he knows it can not be done single handly. It pains him to watch these senseless deaths. He believes that he can help in some way or another, and wonders if he has fully realized what is best for him to do. He knows that if he lets his heart guide him, he will do the right thing. While he was chosen to aide the end of the war and see himself as someone to carry himself nobly, he does not see himself as better than anyone else and loathes anyone who acts with such a superior attitude. He believes that even the greatest leader should not hold themselves to high above their lowest ranks, as they are all only being living on the same planet at the end of the day.

History:
Boreas's family was a happy family, and he a happy child. His parents had hoped for more cubs, with Boreas being an only child, but his parents were happy none the less. Looking back on his life, he now wishes he had siblings and hopes that maybe they found an Avetea flower, and had more after he was gone. Though he knows that his parents were very happy for him. From a very young age, he was an ambitious child, feeling that he need to be more than great, as he was the sole child of his parents. From a few years old, he was immensely kind, which boded both well and negatively for him. He was never a menace to his peers, but he had to be talked into hunting, nor wanting to hurt the innocent creatures of the planet. "We do what we must to survive, but we hunt no more than we need, " his parents told him, as well as "We are all thankful to them remember this every time we hunt". What finally talked him into seeing hunting as okay was knowing that his family only killed what they needed, and no more. This is a view he still carries today.

Early on in his life, Boreas show signs that he could be fit for his pride's mission.The mission was simple, though a huge sacrifice. Freeze yourself away for years, waiting for the time where you will preach peace to the warring sides. He was a decent enough fighter, but he had no interest in it. He was good at talking and calming people down. He made friends easily but wasn't a strong leader.He made many friends, one of which would leave a lasting impression, to say the least, this friend, Embla, would be his partner in their mission. A future war had been foretold, and the goal was to send some into the future to help end it.Boreas was never sure when it was decided when the two were picked, but they were nonetheless. Embla, the more powerful of the two was set as the leader, and it never bothered him. He didn't care to lead, only to help out. And really, what was better than working with someone he considered a friend.The two trained together, which for Boreas, meant he felt bonded closer to Embla. Something executed him about the idea of the two being basically heroes. He was saddened though, to know he would leave his family behind. That if he had cubs, they would never know them. Still, he would be doing good, and that mattered most.

Boreas would find in the future, that he was a little too eager to be a hero, even if he cared about his goal, he had the wrong frame of mind. At the end of their training, they were given a collar to symbolize the mission. It was the time to say their goodbyes to their family. Boreas's family members were proud and tried to send him off with items they loved to wear and such, all of the which he refused, save one item. His father, a metal elemental made him s single earing for the departure, something he wears with pride still today. He left with a promise, that he would try and make them proud. Then it was time to go. The instructions were simple, freeze themselves over, and the times comes, they would hear a ringing in their ears and awaken to thaw themselves. Embla did a bulk of the freezing as her element got the job done faster. The memory is still there in his mind, watching the ice they created covering their bodies, covering their eyes. Then it was like falling asleep, peaceful and calm. Everything about the process was easy for Boreas. He barely even felt the passage of time.

He was awakened by thing ringing, feeling as if he hadn't been asleep for but so long. Soon the two began to thaw themselves out, thought the process to longer than Boreas realized it would. He was in a hurry to, excited to get into the role he was trained for. He wasn't prepared for what the world was like. Of course, he knew there would be a war, but he wasn't prepared for the state of things. The pride is disarray and disorder, as many fought among themselves. The rebels, brutal and uncaring, many members prepared to slaughter anyone innocent. And here they were, two lions to trained to preach peace. It would be a lie to say that Boreas was concerned they wouldn't be able to accomplish anything, with things as bad as they were. Still, Boreas was ready to jump to the task, to explore the new world. To his surprise, there were more people happy or willing to listen to them and what they had to say, things were going well. To him, everything was going well, he was happy and hopeful of he and Emblas ability to aid in this war. He wasn't prepared to experience anything else.

Boreas didn't notice Emblas agitation at first. Maybe he was just to caught up in his own happiness. All he saw was he and his friend traveling. That is, until one day she snapped at him. To this day he couldn't remember what he had said that made her angry, but he tried to brush the situation off. It worked that time. But more and more, she would become angered, and more and more Boreas would try to calm the fight. Each time, it was harder to calm. As peaceful as Boreas was, and always will be, he began to find himself getting angry at her right back. Sometimes, he would snap back, immediately regretting whatever it was he said.Sometimes he would end up talking to someone by himself with Embla being too angry to come. The tension continued to build until it finally it exploded. She wanted to quit, want to leave. She was angry, she didn't want to do it. Boreas tried to fight her beg her honesty. He didn't understand, after all, they had trained for, why would she want to quit. He pleaded with her, he couldn't do it on his own, but nothing would sway her. Finally, she fully snapped at him and left.

Boreas was alone, but more importantly, he was lost. She was the one trained to lead, he was supposed to follow her. He couldn't give up, but he wasn't sure he could do it on his own. Not only had his lost his partner, he lost his best friend. Had he not stumbled across Nakusa and Aeolius, who knows what have happened to him? The couple took the saddened Boreas in, helping him recover from the hurt he felt, listening to and learning his story. Neither looked down on him for being easily stopped by his emotions and encouraged him to believe that he could carry on his peacemaking alone. They did more than this though to aid him. They showed him the best places to hunt, as well as teaching him the history he had missed. Of course, it was easier for him to understand, since the lioness was one of those from the past. The two became like a family to him, but of course, he knew he could not stay forever. After a few days, and a newly gained higher spirit, he went out on his way to being the peace bringer he was taught to be. Of course, he always visits whenever he gets the chance, his new family is, of course, important to him.

Boreas did his work, visiting the pride and the rebellion, and even nomads on occasion. Anyone he thought he could bring some help and peace to. He made many connections, but few friends, not wanting another incident like Embla. He had no time to be let down. From time to time he would see Embla.beginning he would try to beg her to rejoin him. Slowly he began to ignore her presence. Now, he takes in her every move, trying to figure what she is up to. He knows now that she his opposition, that she desires power, though he struggles to figure out what it is she's really up to. Sometimes, his desires to bring whatever it is she's doing dow distracts him from his mission. He has yet to meet the two warring sides leaders face to face, though he made himself familiar with both. Truthfully he has no desire to know Arknon, and hopes for his demise. He is, however, curious about Ethereal. He knows how someone looks down on him, knows his story, and he believes that Ethereal mid is worth looking into.He keeps an open mind to most lions on either side and tries to help everyone As the war wages on, Boreas will carry his work on.

Items:
Collar and tail bracelet- These were given to him as a symbol of his mission, and thus they are something he cherishes.He never takes them off, finding the symbol to be something he should be proud of. He knows that no one understands this symbol without him telling them, but it still matters to him nonetheless. He is the only one to carry the symbol, he feels it is his duty to have they symbol live on.

Antler + tail spike rings- These are purely aesthetic. Boreas likes a little style, and the rings go well with his beloved collar. Since his antlers are a unique, it's nice to have something to decorate them, and he feels it adds to his appearance.

Earing - This was made for Boreas by his father, a parting gift for his trip to the future. Boreas is proud to have and wear it, and will not hesitate to tell others where it came from.

The war:
War is a natural thing, bound to happen, as sentient creatures will never agree. All war should be ended, though this one should have never started. This power struggle, it is not worth its time. This by no means is a full judgment on those of rebellion, but to their leader, I will cast full blame. There is no need to diminish the pride when he can form his own. He need not agree with their ways, just as much as he need not deal with them. This lust for power, it's wasting the lives of those on both sides. These traditions of the pride, if they are not liked, then leave, or try to make the change. But senseless killing, cruelty, I cannot stand for it. Maybe it's the land they want, access to the dust. Still, I can not stand the way the fight as a whole, it is dishonorable, and it needs to end. Too many innocent lives have been lost to this war.

The Pride:
I try not to look down on tradition, though I can understand others frustrations with it. It's not my place to decided whether a tradition should be in place. I do believe that the time element must be a gift, and I cannot find any reason to dog its existence. Etheral isn't the most headstrong leader, and I know that even some in the pride consider him weak. I do not. The compassion he has is his strength and a wonderful one at that. As a whole, I see nothing wrong with the pride as a whole. though I am troubled by the distrust many of them hold. I understand the hurt the hold in their hearts, but the hate some hold for these newcomers that appear, the hate some hold toward me, it is too much. distrust I could stand, but hate the unknown is wrong. The hate the pride carries is harder to heal that I would have expected, and not something I was prepared to deal with. I will stand with all those who are different and try to help them be understood. I'd also like to see less infighting in the pride and more talk. Aggression will not help them, peaceful talk could.

The rebellion:
In truth, it's their leader I despise, and I believe he has them fooled. Despite the pride's beliefs, I do not believe all the rebels to be evil. Are some of them, yes. And their leader? He's as evil as they come. A fool who thinks power is more important than any other trait. I believe many of the rebels think they could share that power, but Arknon's plan is no plan of equality. I understand many of rebels were dissatisfied with the limited ranks the pride had to offer them, I only wish they had picked a better lion to follow.I could maybe even tolerate the idea of a war if it was not backed by such cruelty. I want them to see the error in Akrnon's ways. If only the sides could talk it out, but even I know this is still too much to ask. I will do what I can. There is humor in the fact that the leader is of such evil, yet in some ways, his followers are more accepting than the pride. Instead of abnormalities and strangers, it is weakness they despise. I would hope for the best of them and support them through this struggle of a time. What the outside needs to understand is that now all of their ideas are evil.

The Oasis
A myth to some, my goal is to find it. From a young age, I believed in its existence. I have plenty of time to search, seeing as traveling is all I do. It is hard to ask other about the place; those who would know, would likely never tell, and those who don't believe will laugh in your face. I find it not that such a belief to be strange when lions have come back to life, and lions from the past walk the land. I have suspicions that there are some Oasis lions around, particularly because of a troublesome cub in the pride, who I was certain must have been talking about it. Still, I worry about the idea of asking her or her family were they come from. For now, I'll just watch. Watch and wonder, hoping for any clue I can find that will lead me to the place I so confidently believe is around somewhere.

Relationships with Embla (126):
Embla used to be Boreas's best friend. The two grew up and trained with each other, played with each other. He told her so much about himself, and she, him. He thought that they would have been friends forever, but something in her changed. Maybe something in him too. He thought that they were alike, they wanted peace, happiness. Maybe Embla never did, Boreas will probably never know. What he knows now is that she wants power, and her ways of getting it are not to his morals. He believes that she has butted into his work from time to time. He used to miss her quite a lot, and now he wonders if she ever misses him. He doesn't miss her much now, knowing that the Embla he knew is gone.In some ways he wants her gone. She's a bitter reminder of an old happiness that no longer exists. She's a large trouble, a force of evil in the eyes. If she has to die to end it all, he's not sure that that's a bad idea.

Relationships:

Nakusa and Aeolius - Respect - Boreas has nothing but love and respect for the duo who took him in when he was at his lowest. The two are very peaceful, and he respects their decision to not be involved in the war. He enjoys seeing such happens between the two and appreciates that they are careful an attentive before making judgments. Thier rebel friend alone was enough to impress him. While Nakusa is the more social one of the two and the one he's talked to more, he appreciates Aeolius, having seen him help the girl understand the things about the world she was still new two. The pair are almost family to him, having helped him recover emotionally, as well as teaching him about all the history he's missed. He wouldn't admit it, but he'd go out of his way, even ignoring his mission, to help his makeshift family.

Atsuyavanth - acquaintance - The rebel with a big heart. At first glance, Boreas saw the aggressive fighter the male wants people to see. Boreas met him through Nakusa and Aeolius and quickly found Atsuyavanth to be very caring. Boreas is interested in the way the war has torn at the male, he lates the rebellions cruelty, but he cares for the family and friends he has there. Boreas no better than to try and push him from this stance, but for his makeshift family, he worries that the firey males double crossing will get him into trouble. He's determined to keep his eye on the situation, just in case there is something he can do to help.

Nirav - Interest - Boreas came to be interested in the male through the talk of Atsuyavanth.   first he confused, knowing what he knew about the white male, he couldn't understand why he was so fond of Nirav. Afterall, he works closely with Arknon of all people. It took him a while to understand that he had looked after the lion. Nirav being mute has drawn Boreas to him. He can't tell what the lion believes, nor if him can he tell if the male is bothered by his talk. This only makes him more interested in talking to the male, hoping maybe his talk of peace might inspire him, or at least keep him safe for the sake of one of his new found friends. Tere an irony in Boreas search for the oasis, as he doesn't know the male he enjoys talking to hails from there.

Agrippa - Friendly - To him, she is, in a way a friend, at least, he considers his relationship with her to be friendly. He is tentative to form too strong of a bond with anyone, after what he's been through. The spunky lioness has never been trouble in his mind, at least, not to his mission. Ironically, though he loathes him, Lutalo was the one to tell him about her in the hopes that Boreas consulting the same guide would be helpful to him later on. Boreas never asked for a tour but has found the spunky gal to be helpful should he ever need to ask for a name, or if he's looking for someone in the pride. Overall for him, it's just nice to know someone he could talk to, should he ever find that need.

Klay - Friendly - While he doesn't talk much, but Boreas have an appreciation for the male. He causes no unneeded conflict within the pride. The male never questions, Bors intentions, and doesn't seem to mind the nomad's visits. With his goal to stop infighting in the pride, the mids that Klay is a godsend. The loyalty he displays is admirable and wishes other pride lions would display such strength. Though focused on his mission, he likes to take some time out of his day to talk to him. He would be happy to help the male out if ever he could do anything for him.

Kiani - acquaintance - Kiani and Boreas have an odd sort of relationship. Kiani hates the rebels and thinks him crazy for trying to help them. She's not shy about letting him know how crazy she thinks his plan is. Still, she can't help but respect his work in the pride. He looks up to the lioness, a kind but hardened character who is untrusting, but not cruel about it. She has suffered a great loss, and he understands her anger. She works hard for the pride, and he hopes to help her when he can. Two to don't always agree, but there is an air of mutual respect between the two, something Borea hopes to maintain.

Hael - annoyance - Boreas would dislike that male more if he wasn't so loyal to the pride. He works hard and cares about his family, and for that Boreas can't fault him. But his brash, cocky attitude clashes with Boreas more humble nature. Boreas knows that in the eyes of the pride, he is a no one, but he still expected a little less verbal bite on introduction. There are two things that stop Boreas from comforting Hael about his attitude. One his family and how much they mean to him, and two because of his capability of loyalty and strength.

Titus - Loathing/enemy - While the two technically have nothing to fight over, Titus grates at Bores's nerves. The fact that he thinks he's better than everyone else is too much for Boreas to deal with. Yes, he's a fairly special individual, being angelic among other things, but it doesn't mean he has to wear an air of superiority. He detests Titus presence but is aware that he could dislike the male all he wants and he wouldn't care. For Boreas, Titus is proof enough that pride isn't perfect. Still, he knows he much acknowledges the difference between a lion he doesn't like and in evil lion. Because of this, Boreas tries to avoid him on his visits to the pride, though, should he think the male is causing problems, he won't hesitate to butt in.

Metsastys - Neutral - Boreas avoids her when he can, though he holds nothing against her. He merely feels that his presence is a stressor to her that he wants to be. He also feels that she may not be keen or trustful on an outsider coming into pride, even if he is trying to help. Causing more problems is inherently against his goals. Despite this, he does think that under different circumstances, he would like to know about her element, as it's something he had never encountered. In truth, he was lucky that lions he stayed with could inform him about the dream lioness, otherwise, he may have been unaware of not only her but the many events that have happened while he was frozen away. He tries his best to stay on good terms with her so that, should he ever speak need to the leaders of the pride.

Lutalo - annoyance - The male loves to cause trouble, and Boreas takes no exception to his schemes. The male to interest in him as soon as he noticed that Embla and he had appeared. He became more annoying though when the two parted ways. Something about their differing opinions has caused the male to nose into their business. Boreas is never sure what the boy is after, but he knows he's up to something. What annoys him even more though is that, as much trouble, as he is, he can be useful at times. He knows a lot about the world and can be good informant when it suits his mood. But whenever Lutalo shares information, it's something he want's to have happened. It always a war for Boreas, follow his words, and play his game, or ignore his advice but miss the opportunity.

Enzo - tentative - Boreas puts on a friendly front with the lion whenever he runs into him, but he is tentative about Enzo. Overall he doesn't mind the conversation, but he worries about the lion's morals. He knows that he would be in danger with Enzo if them male knew that he was trying to make rebels question their leader. Truthfully, he would avoid Enzo as much as possible, but the lion has a charm to him, Boreas can't help but be drawn into conversation with the male. He has some hope the male may change his mind after the hopeful end of the war.

Araceae - curiosity - Admittedly, he hasn't been around the child too much, though whenever she spots him in the pride she is always full of questions.She is an interesting child, whose family appeared in the pride, though from where no one knows. At first, the child was just a hyper presence to talk to, but one day he could have sworn he heard her mention the Oasis. He doesn't know how to approach her about it, and he's not sure he want's to. He is worried how she or her parents would respond, and doesn't want to cause trouble. He may consider politely mentioning he believes in the Oasis to them one day, but that is the most he's willing to do.

Eowyn - interesting -Mother to the curious little cub Araceae, Boreas is curious about the lioness. He wants to ask her about where he and her family came from but is tentative about approaching her. Having spoken to her a few times, it's nothing about her personality that's discouraging. Simply, he thinks it would be odd to approaching, citing something her child was muttering to herself. That being said, he always keeps a safe distance, not wanting to bump into her and have her find out anything. He's not entirely sure that she's psychic element, but he knows one of Araceae must carry that power. Still, he noticed how her family doesn't quite fit in with the pride, and he want's to know why.

What will you do after the war?

Just because the war is over, does not mean there is no use for a peacemaker. When the war ends, I will relax my efforts, but I will not stop. I will always, till the day I die, do what I can to help others, and heal tension. I do hope one day to have a family, and maybe find myself a more established place to live. I hope that I will be able to see the Oasis before I die, and I hope that it will be able to hear and tell stories that add to the history of the land. My goal and my hope are that people will think that I actually did something to help others. I hope others will have found me to be of help.

Theme Songs:
Radio Protector - 65daysofstatic
Something Good - Alt J
All These Things I've Done - The Killers
History Has Its Eyes On You -Hamilton

Credits:
Emblas concept - Sun Bear
Squirrelspirit - Image one
Me - Image two
Pety - Element Icons
Thanks to Glomp, Mechanic Drone, Willow, and Rohan for letting me use their lions!
Last edited by Red weasel on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 70 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NizoLuv » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:44 pm

Username: NizoLuv
Name; Nieves (nee YEH ves )
    Spanish religious name derived from a title of the Virgin Mary, Nuestra Señora de las Nieves ("Our Lady of the Snows"), hence "snows."
Gender; Female
Element; Air + Ice
    "A lion with the gift of air can: Create great gusts of force, clear fog or smoke, can glide when jumping for greater distances. (Uses the air around them: if on a planet with no air, they will be unable to use their gifts)"
    "A lion with the gift of Ice can: Manipulate water and freeze it, take the ice and use as sharp projectiles. Can create snow storms, blizzards, etc. Make the ground beneath them freeze up"

Rank+Affliation; Can be anything! Pride / Rebel/ Nomad
Personality; unfriendly, complainer, defensive and surprisingly attentive.
Relationships with 127; 126: aka the annoyance. partnering w/ dragoooon
History; That's a mystery !

she big gal that'll whoop all the boy booty.
don't mess with her pest. she'll bite.

Finders keepers, losers weepers
*weeps*

Where did you come from, where did you go...

khajiit has wares if you have coins
Last edited by NizoLuv on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Offering all items and pets for art. Rares list and '08-'18 pets

[ exhausted personal butler to 100s of dogs and cats.]
[ am i human or am i just a walking food dispenser and pooper scooper]

Add me on Discord, #8906
NizoLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:48 am

Username: broken*
    Name; "my name? oh, well technically i am Torbjorn, although no one besides Seren seems to say it right. if you must, just call me Tor, it's simpler. if you would like to attempt to say my name correctly, its pronounced TAWR-byawrn. if you were wondering what on earth it could mean, well, it's an old Norse name meaning 'bear of (the god) Thor.'"
    Gender; "my gender, well, i identify as a male, if that's what you're asking."
    Rank+Affiliation; "in regards to where my loyalties lie, well, technically i guess i would be considered a nomad, in a way. i am a new member of a small group that lives within the ravine, but we are a relatively nomadic group; we call ourselves the gorge.. however, i tend to travel between the pride & the ravine when i have the time, mainly for seren. technically, i no real loyalty aside from my sister. i am relatively curious about the pride and their ways of life, but i'm not interested in joining them. the ravine is best suited for myself and my sister, for the climate is known to be colder there than anywhere else on the planet. it is more what we are used to, and do to our thick fur, it's the most comfortable place for us."
    Element; Air + Ice
    ice
    cold manipulation - ah yes, quite a useful tool for self preservation/protection this one is. torbjorn can manipulate the cold on an atomic level by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms. this can cause cellular disintegration to anything living, creature or plant, which would thus cause physical frostbite so severe it would be irreparable, as well as frostbite to one's internal organs, freezing the blood within their body and making them extremely weak/fragile. this ability also allows him to manipulate the cold particles in the air and speed himself up in a form of cryogenic surfing/flight, which came in handy escaping the beast back on his birth planet.

▫ice generation - this ability is the one that torbjorn would be the most likely to use in battle, were he ever in one. he can generate ice within his body and release it in whatever way he sees fit. in these moments his eyes seem to glow a pale/bright blueish light, and occasionally his horns will even seem to be glowing, it he is focusing all of his energy. some ways he can release this ice is through his breath (much like how dragons spew fire from their mouths), through physical touch from any part of his body, or even through beams emitted from his eyes. he can also create a snowstorm/blizzard effect with this element, which can be useful in disorienting one's opponent.

▫ice regeneration - with this gift, torbjorn can temporarily heal himself or another, although the only lion he cares enough for to use it on would be seren, at this point in time. this healing regeneration process is successful by absorbing frozen energies and using them to freeze molecules, as well as renewing damaged cells and thus causing them to stop bleeding. his ice can also provide energy to close up wounds, either at the physically visible level or down more internally, but the healing is temporary not permanent, and so seeing an actual healer would be needed for long term.

air
    aero-telekinesis - this ability has multiple various uses, most of which are difficult to use at the same time as others. one useful aspect of this ability comes when things are being thrown at him; rocks, fire, whatever. he can manipulate the air vectors/windpaths and repel incoming projectiles. one advantage of this is basically the ability to fly without wings; he can control the air currents and glide through the air at top speeds. he also uses the air around him to lift heavy objects as well as land harder strikes on the opponent.

pressure manipulation - this ability is a bit difficult to explain to others, especially because Torbjorn isn't quite sure how he even does it, he just knows how, like its in his blood or something. since there is always pressure in the air, he is able to generate and manipulate the pressure in several ways. in battle, he is able to produce a crushing amount of pressure that can close the airways of a creature, as well as cause serious internal damage by crushing internal organs. it can also be used to shoot out compressed air molecules as a form of vibration emission, which can be used at a range of pressure, from painful blows, to knocking you off your feet.

enhanced senses - a gift that comes in handy in life in general, more so than in battle or anything else like that. Torbjorn is able to feel the vibrations in the air and read the airways, and use these methods, as well as more, to enhance his senses. with hearing, he can pick up every word of a conversation that goes on, up to a mile away from his location. his enhanced smell comes in handy, for he can detect specific hormones someone's body is releasing, and it helps him know if he is being lied to. with his sense of taste he can detect poison or anything off about his food. his sense of touch is a bit difficult to understand, but this is the one that allows him to feel vibrations of movement up to five miles away. finally, his enhanced vision allows him to see on a whole other spectrum; able to pick up on such unique colors and specific details, his clarity is unmatched.

Fears;
    •there is not much that makes Torbjorn nervous or frightened or afraid, or any other word that is a synonym of scared. there is, however, one thing that he truly has no idea what to do with, and this something truly just freaks him out to the fullest. that thing is cubs. yes, you heard right, cubs. newborn cubs, almost ready to grow cubs, shy cubs, outgoing cubs, male or female cubs, it does not matter. Torbjorn does not know how to act around them, and when a cub just shows up, as they so often do randomly, he will immediately jump and back up a few feet. this fear stems from the fact that, back on his home planet, there were no other cubs. it was just his parents and him, and then once he got older, it was also seren, and briefly her parents. the pair never met until they were grown, so until Torbjorn came to this planet, the loc home planet, he had never seen a cub before. and, as far as his experiences with them have gone, they tend to be very friendly and curious, especially about new lions; his antlers and collar have proven to catch their attention, and oh goodness does he wish he could just hide them to keep the cubs away, but that isn't possible.

"Fun" Fact;
    •A "fun" fact about darling Torbjorn is that you can tell when he is angry or when he is afraid, quite obviously, for there is a a clear physical reaction to these two emotions. first, when he is feeling frightened/scared, he loses control of his ice element; his horns completely freeze over, becoming covered with a thick layer of ice. second, when he is angry, bordering the line of losing it, he will also lose control of his ice element, but this time it is the end of his tail that will be covered in a thick, armor-like layer of ice.

Appearance Clarifications;
    •Torbjorn was born a regular cub, just with some extra fluff and tiny horns poking out of his head. however, when he grew, he did so with a massive, extra fluffy mane, which is something he no longer has. the full mane always provided complications for Torbjorn, for while it kept him warmer, it almost fully blocked his ears and partially covered his eyes, making it more dangerous for him, for he couldn't use his senses to detect the beast, or any other helpful things. it wasn't until after his parents deaths, however, that he got rid of his mane. he blamed himself for not being able to tell the beast was coming, and was determined never to allow it to happen again; he used his cold manipulation and froze the ends of his mane at the molecular level.
    •Now the collar, well, that is an interesting thing. it belonged to his father; the old lion never took the collar off for even a second. who knows if it ever worked or made the normal loud bell noise, but for as long as Torbjorn has been alive, the bell of the collar had never done so. it was adapted to only make sound in very specific circumstances; it only jingles softly as a warning when it felt the vibrations of the beast on the planet with which he was born (beast definition being defined in history).
    •Torbjorn was given the gold jewelry that he currently has when his horns first grew in upon reaching adulthood. The four small rings on his tail, the three gold rings on his horns, the golden ear piercing, and the golden tail cuff. each of these pieces belonged to Torbjorn's mother, from her time on earth. she had accumulated the pieces to give to her future cub to make him stand out, just like the god of thunder did, and that cub just so happened to be Tobjorn.

Personality;
    traits; calm, reserved, intelligent, loyal, trustworthy, honest.
    dedicated, determined, stubborn, strong-willed, unforgiving.
    willing to listen to anyone's opinion on anything; very open minded.
    does not judge anyone for anything; life style choices, looks, opinions, etc.
    (slightly) more in depth;
    "nothing bothers me more than lions or lionesses who judge one another. it is something i would consider to be a 'pet peeve', as someone seems to have coined the phrase. i never had to experience judgmental mindsets back on my frozen birth planet, but since coming through the portal i have experienced it quite more frequently than i'd like. ive heard rumors being spread about me and my sister, based on how we look, how we act, how we were brought up; all in negative connotations of course. how we were uncivilized, how we could turn and murder their cubs because we had no heart or soul, that sort of thing. but i can brush off the rumors being told about me, because i dont care enough about any of the lions saying the cruel things. but i cannot stand when others are being judged for being who they are, and so after arriving on this planet and seeing the way things like that happen, i have made a sort of secret vow to myself never to judge another for any reason whatsoever and i intend on keeping that promise until the day i die. i do not judge the rebels for their hate of the pride. i do not judge the pride for their hate of the rebels. i do not judge the oasis or any of the nomads for wanting to stay out of it. i will not judge."

"because of my background, i am very unfamiliar with the ways of the lions on this planet. the spiritual aspect of death in the lake, the reasons for lions being sent off to a prison planet, why the rebels truly rebelled from the pride, and even the ways of courtship/mating. because of this i consider myself to have a very open mind. i may not show my curiosity the way cubs do, blatantly going around and asking questions, but i keep my eyes and ears open for answers to the questions that rattle around in my brain. this is also the reason why i have no issue with random lions or lionesses coming to be to rant about something, whether it be personal or more large scale like the war. because i am so vehemently against judgement, even now that i have returned to the gorge, lions seek me out to just release their feelings/emotions. i am not at all against this, for every lion that comes to me teaches me something new about the culture and ways of life on this planet."

Relationships with 127; ((i have partnered with NARANDA xxx))"blood is not what makes you a family. seren is my sister, as am i her brother. we have adopted each other as siblings. our relationship is best explained through the explanation of our history together."

History;
    "according to the lions here on what they call, the 'home planet of lochren', i am considered to be an Angelic. what this means, is that i am a lion of the cosmos by blood, a species which originated from lochren, but i was born on another planet. the planet with which i was born has no known name; it goes by many things, all simple names, such as iced over, freeze, or wasteland. there were no seasons on this wasteland, no change in the weather or the temperature. it was always, constantly, frozen over; covered entirely with a solid layer of ice/snow. there are no plants of any kind; no trees, bushes, roots, flowers, nothing. all you see for miles and miles is snow and ice; occasionally the mountains or hills which hide the rare hot pockets. these hot pockets contain the only signs of life; trees that are extremely scarce, and the only prey available to hunt and eat. there was a sun on this planet, but it was not a red star or a yellow star that provided heat; it was a white dwarf star, and so its rays were far more gentle, and kept the climate cold, as well as kept the snow from melting.

but less about the planet, more about why i was born there. lochren has multiple portals that lead all over the place, to other planets. there was one portal located down in the gorge, hidden deep within a cave within the wall of the gorge; this portal led to my wasteland. there was a group of lions sent from the home planet through this portal; they were given the mission of seeing whether it was habitable or not, and report whatever they found back to the alpha ethereal. the group consisted of ten pride lions; two of them happened to be my parents, baron and esse. esse, my mother, was a curious creature with a spirit longing the next greatest adventure; hence why she chose to take the journey. baron was a more reserved intellectual type than his mate, but his wisdom matched his strength, for he was a massive lion. while traveling, the group decided to split up into two smaller groups, trying to cover more ground as fast as they could; none of the lions wanted to be there longer than they had to be, according to my mother. the lions found the planet was barely habitable, if at all. the only spots that were able to sustain life were the random hotspots, and they were few and far between. the hotspots also had different levels of difficulty to access; some were simple/easy, hidden within caves, but others were surrounded completely by thick layers of ice and rock.

i stated earlier that this group of ten lions had split into two groups to explore the planet quicker. one of the groups contained four lions; my parents and seren's parents. the other group contained the remaining six lions; they met the beast before anyone else did. it took the life of one of the lions, and the remaining five fled back through the portal onto the home planet. on lochren, this portal was abandoned, forgotten about. the five lions told their stories, of how cold and terrible the planet was, how harsh and difficult to explore fully, and how the only life they had seen was a monstrous beast. there was only one problem with this; the portal was located in one of the hardest to access hot spots, and when the group of five left, they left behind mine and seren's parents. our parents could not find the portal again, and so then the lions of lochren abandoned the portal, they also abandoned our parents to live out the remainder of their days here.

my mother and father split up from seren's parents, for the two couples had very different ideas about how to survive on the planet. esse and baron thought the best method for survival was to constantly be on the move; traveling from one hotspot to another every couple of days. seren's parents thought it was safest to find one and make it their home. i was taught how to survive outside of these hot pockets. i was taught how to find drinkable water, how to find where the little prey would be hiding, and how to avoid the beast at all costs.

i had a sister once. our family was small, but in my eyes, even just for those few days, it was completely perfect. why do i say only a few days? well, because after six days of life, my family began its slow descent into heartbreak. you see, i was the lucky one. my parents were both relatively normal lions, but i was born with a genetic mutation; i was born with an extra thick layer of fur, to help me survive the cold, harshness of the planet with which i lived. my sister was not lucky like i, she did not have the same fate. she was also born with a genetic mutation, but her's was a defect; she was born without any fur on her body. she was strong, a fighter our little veurr was. she fought to survive in the harsh of the cold, but on the sixth day of her life, it ended all the same. it was probably for the better anyways; our parents claimed we had been in one place for too long anyways, that the beast would soon find us if we didn't move on. veurr was buried in that little hot pocket; my mother had to hold me in her muzzle as we left to keep me from running back to her grave. we never returned to that place.

something to note about my mother esse; she was also an angelic, like i am, but she was born on the planet earth. she was born in the human country known as norway, and that is where her fascination with the norse god of thunder, thor, began. this is where she collected all of the small golden jewelry for me; she wanted me to resemble thor in my strength and my appearance. she says she named me what she did because of the meaning behind the name. when i was born, i was just a small round furry thing. my mother said that i was so fluffy she thought i was a baby bear; hence my name was chosen in her mind immediately. Torbjorn is my name, for it means the bear of thor, a combination of what i looked like with my mother's fantasy thoughts and memories. upon coming to the home planet of lochren myself, i have learned that my mother's birth planet was destroyed by the current alpha, ethereal; i still have very mixed feelings about this subject and how i feel.

i remember running into seren's little family maybe once or twice over the years, when our traveling would take us too close to the hotspot they called home, but the interactions were rather brief, our parents not seeming to have much to say to one another. my parents said it took me longer to grow than a normal cub, because i wasn't on the home planet, with the alphas special help and golden dust, whatever that meant. i didn't mind the extra time, because my horns were starting to poke out, and as a cub i couldn't imagine the nuisance of them fully grown in. boy was i right too; they grew in massive, they get in the way all the time, i even had to relearn balance.

it was only a few years after i had fully grown, maybe about ten, when once again my family was struck by tragedy. however this time, we were not expecting it. my parents had told me rumors of the beast ever since i was a small cub, but i was lucky enough to have never seen it with my own eyes before. my mother had hurt her paw on accident, and so my father had sought the safety of a tough to enter hotspot, to keep us safe while she healed. baron and i were so focused on breaking through the thick wall of ice, we hadn't been paying attention to the soft jingling of the bell on his collar. by the time we felt the vibrations of its massive footsteps ourselves, it was too late. the beast was a massive creature; according to my parents, he was the size of an auracoatl back on lochren. but he didn't have feathers, nor did he have fur. he was more so covered in a thick scale-like skin that was a mixture of dull grays and whites. my father managed to grab my scruff and used the holes they had created as a foothold for himself where he used all of his strength and tossed me over the ice wall through a small opening he had seen up at the top. i was stuck inside, and helpless as i watched the blurred form of the beast kill my parents.

i remained in that hotspot for weeks, licking up enough melted ice water to keep myself alive, but very weak and living in a state of extreme depression. i hardly moved from the spot i had curled my body into. i dont know for sure how much time had actually passed, but i do remember hearing an odd sound at some point. i didnt care enough, i didnt look up, didnt move. but soon i heard her voice, i saw her shadow cast over me, i felt her nudging me. it was seren. she refused to let me lay there and die. she had lost her family too; we were orphans together, and as far as either of us knew, we were the last lions on this planet. she gave me hope, mainly by refusing to leave me alone and forcing me to get back up. we both remembered the stories our parents told us when we were cubs, about how they had come to this planet via a portal. about how there was a planet, somewhere out there, full of other lions like us.

we were stuck on the wasteland for hundreds of years, searching day in and day out to find this mystery portal, the one our family couldnt even find after leaving it. there were many times that i was ready to give up, but seren kept me going, she gave me hope for a better life, a better future in store for us. i remember the day we found it. it didnt look the way we had imagined it. it wasn't this mystical thing that was going to change our lives. it looked like a basic piece of metal, boring to look at really, and yet it was supposed to be the thing to change our lives forever.

we waited around for a few days, unsure whether or not we were truly ready to go through with this. and i guess we finally came to the conclusion that we were, for we stepped through the portal, side by side, in perfect cohesion with one another. it told to us that the second our paws landed on the home planet that a massive snowstorm erupted, one so fierce and so thick that it ravaged across the entire planet, from the pride's home in the mountains, to the darkness of the graveyard, to the rebels in the unknown lands.

the portal let us out within the lands known as the ravine, in the heart of the lands known to be inhabited by a small nomadic pride. we remained here for several weeks, and for some reason, somehow, it became like a home to both me and my sister. but the snowstorm had not subsided in this time, and the small ravine pride urged us to go to the large pride, to meet their alpha ethereal. none of them would accompany us, for they had no desire to become part of the main pride themselves, but they told us they would be waiting for our return.

my sister and i were gone only about a week or two, but it seemed that meeting this alpha was exactly what we were intended to do. the second that we stood before him, the snow stopped falling, like some form of magic. from that second forward, we were looked up to by many, but especially the cubs, like we were the gods of old reincarnated, with the steepness of the control out magic/powers seemed to have. it was interesting to learn about this group that our parents technically came from, the place they were born of. but we, i especially, grew tired of being around such a large group. it made me uncomfortable, for i was so unused to it. and so we returned to the ravine, to the little pride. it had no leader, no rulers. all were seen as equals, and that was the life i longed to have. the life i decided to live out for the rest of my life."

Relations;
    Image Klay (owned by Mechanic Drone) - "oh yes, i remember when i first met this large gray lion. it was the day seren and i arrived on this planet; we had been told to find the pride's alpha ethereal to discuss our arrival, for it apparently had caused quite a commotion. klay was one of the first lions that my eyes landed upon, and i completely froze in my tracks. i thought i was seeing a ghost; i thought i was seeing my father reincarnate. baron, my father, was a mixture of light and dark grays, with extended fangs and sharp horns. i remember rushing towards Klay, a look on my face probably a mixture of excitement and confusion, only to stop just short of him; he had blue, my father had no blue.. i vaguely remember muttering apologies to klay, but he wouldn't take just that, and after i left my meeting with the alpha, he was still there, waiting for my return. i was pleasantly surprised to notice, upon closer inspection, he has long tufts of fur, like seren and i do, although not quite as much. we talked for a bit, and i dont mind his presence or company at all."
    ImageValhalla (owned by me) - "i initially met Valhalla through Klay one day. it was about a month after i arrived on the home planet, and i had returned to the pride, because Seren wanted to mingle and make more friends, and i wasnt about to send her alone. well, Klay had been hanging out with this interesting lioness when i stumbled across the pair. we aren't exactly close, although i couldn't tell you whether that was her fault or mine; perhaps a bit of both. she seems nice enough, but she tries not to get very close to me, which i'm thankful for. the lava that constantly moves around her body is very off putting; i'd rather not get burned by that if i can help it."
    ImageJezebel (owned by me) - "Jezebel is truly a very nice lioness. she's one of the pride's secondary leaders, so she was one of the first lions i met, around the same time i met the alpha Ethereal. she was the least skeptical of mine and my sisters arrival, the most trusting that we had good intentions and did not plan to do their pride harm. Jezebel was the one who showed Seren and i around the pride; telling us random little tidbits about everyone we passed. while i wouldn't consider her to be a friend, she is far too busy to make time to hang out with simple nomadics like us, i appreciate everything she's done for us, and i know that, were we to need her for something, she would come. i trust her, for some reason."
    ImagePar (owned by Vraska the Unseen) - "ah yes, Par. he is not a bad creature at all; i rather enjoy the aura that surrounds him, the positive energy that he carries wherever he goes. i would consider him a friend, although not incredibly close; i just dont get close to many lions, so that says nothing about him. there was one time, early on when i had first come here and met him, that he asked me to go to his training session and talk about my wasteland planet. i thought nothing of it and went; i didn't realize i was to be talking to all of the pride's cubs. there were so many energetic little balls of fur asking so many questions and getting up close and personal, i freaked. my antlers became completely covered in a thick layer of ice, something that my body does subconsciously as a fear tick. Par felt incredibly bad afterwards however, and promised he'd never make me go infront of all of the cubs he trained again. thank goodness."
    ImageNissa (owned by Vraska the Unseen) - "ahh yes, Nissa. the replacement mother that i never asked for but got anyways. don't take that the wrong way, i absolutely adore Nissa. i would do anything to protect her from harm and keep her safe. i feel her pain every day, even though i never met her two missing cubs, i cannot imagine the pain that she has gone through. when i first came onto this planet, she immediately began to fawn over me like a worrisome mother would. she just kept going on about how sad it was that i didnt have a family and how everyone deserved to be loved and i was apart of her family now. i didn't really get a say in it; i hardly get two words in around Nissa, but i dont really mind. i'm not exactly the talkative type anyways. if anything, i feel honored to be accepted into that,well, extensive family, even though i'm not exactly 'home' in the pride's main area a lot."
    ImageBran (owned by dragoncool97) - "oh Bran well, i met this mysterious lion by mistake one day, but i'm glad i did. he has such a calming, soothing nature about him. plus he knows so many things, i can't help but go to him now, when i seek knowledge in some matter. after arriving here on Lochren, i began to hear rumors of this mysterious lion. some said he was a ghost, a spirit; he was only seen on the battlefields after a fight took place. many lions claimed how he had saved their lives, and yet they had no idea who he was or from where he came. i wanted to know. and so, when the chance arose, i took it. i had heard the leaders of the pride planning an attack against the rebels, and i arrived at the location late, to avoid the fighting part, since i had no desire to die in another lions war. once everyone had cleared off the battle grounds, only bodies remaining, out of nowhere came this brown and yellow lion. i watched him for a bit, seeing what he did, before finally approaching him. he was skeptical of me at first, but as we began to talk, he realized i, like him, wanted no part of the war. i consider him like a mentor, a figure i look up to in a way."
Last edited by broken* on Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 51 times in total.
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:44 pm

So pretty~ was very tempted but gotta pass, marking to follow. If anyone needs a pride relation I have Klay
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:21 pm

Username:Mythicalbeast
Name;Shanka
Gender; Male
Element;Shanka optains the Ice element one of the most beautiful elements that a cosmos lion could ever have. He can blow ice like frost breath to protect himself from others. This is a harm full condition cause it can kill some lions if not used in the right way that’s why he has to have a very peaceful consigns. Everywhere he goes there seems to be small particles of ice. Along with ice he has Air, he mainly uses the air to chitchat up on prey. When he does he because very light and fast as the ground catches his feet from underneath him. Also along with the ice particles he has trails of wind which makes him faster.

Rank+Affliation; Shanka is a nomad, he keeps to himself and is always wounding off so therefor he doesn’t own or have a pride. He likes it perfectly by himself or with a friend of his(if he ever gets one).

Personality;Shanka is a very um mysterious lion he is always keeping to himself I mean who can blame him he got his parents killed or at least he believes he did by running his mouth. He is a very loyal when it comes to friendship and even love he is 100% always by there side in the most wounderful or even sad times. He believes himself that he is a fool so I guess you can say he’s a unicorn(look that up if you whant )
Relationships with 127; 127 is there adopted mother. She was there when everything happed the fall of his “pride”. Shawnka is actually a prince who’s pride fallen when he wondered out in the woods and spotted a “ rebel” he thought that they where friends he told him everything and then it all began with kill of the queen and king and all was lost. Him and 127 escaped and she adopted him they aren’t very close know I should say since he went off all on his own, but he was thankful for her raising him to be the lion he is today.
History;
As a small cub, Shanka was very different from the rest. His pride only had 1 element why he had to be would get made fun of for being a freak, but he would say “just you wait.” He had no siblings of course so he would always venture beyond his territory and one faithful day he spotted a lion that would change his life forever. He was a crimson red and black with blue splotches that seem to upsape his front paws and arms. The lion was covered in scars and at first Shanka was a little scared seeing how the lion looked and that he was a fire type. Somehow the lion told him that it was fine and he was a good guy and every night Shanka would go off and see the lion. He was happy to have a friend and he told him everything he just never stopped to think “why is this lion asking so many personal questions.” Until one day the big lion came into the camp and murdered his pride the lion was the ruler and he said Shanka could stay and be his son. But Shanka refused and ran Of to tell 127 what happed they both ran away (into the sunset screaming ice cream lol I’m sorry I had to). Years passed and him and 127 said there goodbyes, but little did he know that the meeting with the lion was only the begging..!!

Wow this is my first entry for these he’s a beautiful beast Goodluck I’ll add art if I win or if someone commissions it
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:46 am

I'm so excited to have people loving these babies.

Just a reminder I don't want to read the same thing twice with only minor details changed. If you partner up, please do not have the same exact stories and information. Get creative, make the character an individual.
It is suggested that the there be a majority of individuality in your forms, do not let the (not required) relationship stop you from making an individual character! If you feel working with another may hinder you; don't work with anyone and go solo.

Partnering is not a requirement, nor will it get you extra points if all you do is make mirrored stories and information.
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me