Time spent 22 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Frosty

Postby e u p h o r i a » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:10 pm

I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS BASED OFF A COCKATIEL SHH OKAY

E u p h o r i a wrote:
username; - E u p h o r i a || name; - Frosty || gender: - male

XXXXXXArina looked at the lump of snow thoughtfully. Her brother, Kori, did the same. Winter had finally come and even later came the snow. Arina remembered yesterday clearly; sitting in her room, waiting excitedly besides her window when she had heard there was a chance of snow in the forecast. Her brother, having been right on track, burst into her room and settled down next to her.
XXXXXXUnfortunately for the siblings snow had not come that day. Much to their disappointment they left the windows. But even still, it snowed over the night while they were sound asleep.
XXXXXXAnd it came to this moment. When she and Kori woke up as realized it has snowed, they nodded to each other without saying a word. With this much snow it was obvious what they had to do. Make a snowkalon.
XXXXXX"How should we make it?" Kori looked at Arina with a dubious expression.
XXXXXXThe sister smiled widely. "Lets just do whatever!"
XXXXXXBlinking a few times, Kori smiled lightly alongside her. Together, they built the kalon paws up. XXXXXXThey determined that making the snowkalon stand would be too hard so they stuck to making the snowkalon sitting. Time passed and Arina's pawpads began to go numb. Apparently, Kori's paws were starting to feel similarly. "Arina, we should go back inside." He mumbled, taking a few steps back. His tail curled around one of his legs, in an attempt to keep warm.
XXXXXX"Not yet" Arina insisted. "Not when we're so close."
XXXXXXUpon seeing that Kori continued his reluctant look, she let out a sigh. "Fine, you go inside. But grab me orange and black paint! Oh, oh, and blue!"
XXXXXX"So demanding" Kori playfully rolled his eyes. Before Arina could tackle him onto the blanketed ground he ran inside. Shortly after, he came back out, carrying the requested supplies along with a forgotten paintbrush.
XXXXXX"Thanks" Arina grinned. Right away, she went back to work. Painting the features of the snowman, the final touch was the hair, which was a bunch of yellow leaves painted blue at the tips. Arina broke into a brighter smile than usual. Looking at the result, she was satisfied.
XXXXXX"Wow," Kori leaned forwards. "It looks really good."
XXXXXXArina puffed out her cheeks. "I'm naming it Frosty." Laughing, the siblings went back inside to warm their coats.

XXXXXXMuch to their shock the next day Frosty was alive and moving. Thanks to the sister's bravery the siblings were not afraid of the logic-defying snowkalon and befriended it. They grew close and over the span of a week they played with Frosty and taught him about the world, having the time of their lives.
XXXXXXAs Arina and Kori ate dinner, the news forecasted that tomorrow would be unusually hot and sunny. They both felt a sense of dread. Putting a stop to their meal, they ran outside, rushing to Frosty.
XXXXXX"Frosty," Arina panted, panicking fluttering in her gut. "I-it's..."
XXXXXX"It's going to be warm tomorrow. Really warm." Kori finished.
XXXXXXSlowly, Frosty's thoughtful face broke into a smile. "I know"
XXXXXXThe siblings froze. They couldn't tell- would this be their final goodbye?
XXXXXX"I hope I can see you two again next winter." Frosty opened his arms. Before they knew it, they were hugging the snowkalon tight, hoping.

(I'm sorry about the pacing but I needed to fit it into 600 words pfft)
e u p h o r i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me