Based on Click to view
Artist Penultima [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WTE:672 Classic Dun Birdcatcher Fire

Postby Penultima » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Happy Thanksgiving week, everybody!

In celebration, here is dun series #2, a warm, toasty, classic dun! Doesn't he just make you think of fall?
For this guy, tell me one thing that he's thankful for this thanksgiving season. Ends December 1st.

Username: JordynSeesStars
Name: Aimon
Kind: Highland
Height: 13.1hh
Eyes: Fire
Genes: Bay base: Dun=AA, Pangare=Aa, Birdcatcher spots=Aa
Last edited by Penultima on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WTE:672 Classic Dun Birdcatcher Fire

Postby SimplySimpingg » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:13 pm

Username: Milatiger
Name: Romeo
Thankful for?:
He is thankful for being so healthy, and having such a supportive family, his friends are also so loyal & they always encourage him to achieve his goals.
W.I.P
SimplySimpingg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:23 pm

Username: Mango30
Name: Giver // Thankful Flames
Thankful for?: Giver is thankful for all the small opportunities that arise and give him a new path to bigger opportunities. That being said, he is also thankful for the obstacles that obstruct his path, because they make him stronger, more persistent, determined, and doesn't let him give up. If he had no challenges, then everything would be boring and he would not gain anything about finding himself and helping others of challenges did not arise for a greater reward.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starred » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:11 am

Username: JordynSeesStars
Thankful for?: Aimon is thankful for the home he has. He has many friends and he best caregiver that he could ask for. He does not have to spend Thanksgiving alone! Instead, he gathers around with all of the other Equines and they have many activities to do together! Such as bobbing for apples, getting painted, eating a turkey made out of fruit, and eating a lot of hay!
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfOfTheYear » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Username: WolfOfTheYear
Name: Flame
Thankful for?: Flame is thankful for everything, the grass he grazes on, the water he drinks, the home he has, all of it! Though the thing he is most thankful for is the wind. Flame loves the feeling of the wind rushing through his hair and making its way down his body, and how it is constantly moving, even in the worst weather
Last edited by WolfOfTheYear on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm just a lonely Slytherin who loves dogs and horses
My little brother is xXGalaxy_GamingXx
WolfOfTheYear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiern » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:41 pm

Username: Fiern
Name: Garvan
Thankful for: Garvan, if he took the time to think about it, would be most thankful for the crisp fall wind. Still relatively young, he is hardly ever still, and is most often seen galloping over the hills, kicking fallen leaves into drifts behind him and looking for all the world like he wants to outrun the wind that send his tufted mane and tail streaming out behind him.
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpuppies » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:44 am

Hope it's okay to bump. Would love to see this beauty get some extra attention~
CS pets, c$, and items for trade!
Shima Longtail, Growing White July, and more are all available!!
Am willing to do art for characters as well ^^
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:45 pm

Closed for judging!

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:02 pm

JordynSeesStars wrote:Username: JordynSeesStars
Thankful for?: Aimon is thankful for the home he has. He has many friends and he best caregiver that he could ask for. He does not have to spend Thanksgiving alone! Instead, he gathers around with all of the other Equines and they have many activities to do together! Such as bobbing for apples, getting painted, eating a turkey made out of fruit, and eating a lot of hay!

Congrats! :3

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starred » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:15 am

Penultima wrote:
JordynSeesStars wrote:Username: JordynSeesStars

Congrats! :3

THANKS
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me