Woragon - Ethereal by Drakongeist

Based on Click to view
Artist Drakongeist [gallery]
Time spent 14 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Woragon - Ethereal

Postby Drakongeist » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:33 am

Unlimited impress me! No art limit, no text limit, go wild! Just no offsite or off thread forms, please.

Owner may edit the design as they please or get help from someone else to do so.
If you post art, please state whether or not the owner may keep it if you don't win.

I'll end this on December 7, but consider it open to new entries and edits until the second I make a post announcing that this thread is closed.
Edit: Due to my inactivity I'll be extending this until December 15th!

Belongs to FluffyBirdie
Last edited by Drakongeist on Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

╔════════════════════╗

Catch me logging in twice a year at 3am on the solstice like this website's local cryptid.

╚════════════════════╝

Tumblr
DeviantArt
Flight Rising
Discord; RevenantEcho#9698

╔════════════════════╗

Commissions are open, see dA for details!
Looking for Malk Dragons, particularly Red & PPS. Willing to do art, PM me!

I've been getting a lot of messages lately, If I don't respond to something you've sent me I may have just forgotten to, sorry! Don't be afraid to send me a reminder after a few days, It's no bother!

╚════════════════════╝
Drakongeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:35 am

possible res? if i have time ;w;

res with:

god turned mortal
needs to see the beauty in life
ruthless killer
Last edited by SmileChild on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woragon - Ethereal

Postby Vluwu » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:03 am

hot dang ;0; res

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:09 am

oml res

Code: Select all
- was great warrior
- got too confident in battle
- refused to retreat bc of his pride
- whole army killed
- was the last one to fall, wanted to die in battle
- his spirit now roams the battlefields he once ruled
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:28 am

Reserved

Highly revered assassin
Has anger issues

Gonna order alot of art

Solomon
Male

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaatlove » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:37 am

this thing is pretty cool
res!
ImageImage
✶ kaat ⋆ chars
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Res!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Username: Novaquill

______________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Celestial

Backstory: Prince Celestial burst awake, in a sweat. He gasped for air, having just had a nightmare. He thought he was awake but the screaming from the dream continued. Was it really from his dream? He pulled himself hastily from his bed and darted to the window. Everywhere Woragons were in a skirmish. His heart dropped as he saw his mother fighting a losing battle with what looked like the leader of the attackers, the Soli Woragons. "NO!" he growled and impetuously shoved on his armor. He thrust his door open and bolted through the hallway of the castle. He halted at the main doors, which were wide open, to find chaos from where he stood, to the horizon line. Celestial scanned the mess for his mother, hoping to help her, but he didn't know where she was anymore. He shot through the air over the crowds, evasively dodging Soli Woragons that jumped up to attack him. He would fight those later, he decided.
Then, he caught a glance of his mother's wing and dove towards it, but he forgot to be cautious. Just before he reached her, a Soli Woragon thrust their spear up. The spear pierced through his side. Celestial screeched in agony and fell atop his mother, knocking her down. Before Celestial blacked out from the pain, he saw that his mother had lost the battle, for her eyes were glossy and her warmth slowly leaving. When he awoke, Celestial lay atop his mother and there was no living Woragons in sight. He tried to get up but felt the wound in his stomach and lost his breath in pain. His armor seemed smelted to him and his fur was singed. His skin was seared with burns all over. He was grateful that he was still alive but devastated and had major injuries that needed to be taken care of fast.
When he was strong enough, he pulled himself up, wincing. He proceeded to trudge to the castle. It took him hours. If he flew, he would tire quicker, and might not make it. Every so often he would trip upon someone that he hadn't noticed. This disturbed him, and so whenever he tripped, he got up quickly and increased his pace. He finally approached the castle, where he got supplies and healed himself with the power of the Flying Crystal.
Celestial was surprised the flying crystal was still intact. If he were the enemy he would have just infiltrated the kingdom and smashed it. The Flying Crystal, if broken, imploded. That would probably kill all the Woragons in and near the palace. It wasn't like he wanted that over what he was going through now. If they had broken the crystal then his mother would probably never reach battle and he would never have woken from his nightmare.
Too scared and weak to search for revenge, Celestial decided to stay in the castle and take care of himself until someone came to help. He didn't have to to wait long. Within a day's time their allies from the Key Galaxy arrived for the war that they thought was still going. Surprised, but determined to help, they searched for survivors. Celestial heard their call for survivors and slowly headed out of the castle. He hoarsely called, "No one else survived."
"Well, how did you survive?" he was asked. "How many Soli Woragons did you kill?" Celestial avoided their eyes when he answered, "I was stabbed in the side. The enemy thought I was dead when I blacked out. This happened before I even touched an Soli Woragon. When I woke up, the enemy was gone and my people were dead. I wish I could have done better." Although disappointed that the only survivor had not fought for their life, the ally Woragons thought it fair that he should have a chance at a better life with them. Celestial was taken and raised in their galaxy, given the role of a lower prince.
From then on, Celestial's goal has been to train to be a good enough warrior so that he could become a general. He wanted to lead an attack on the Soli Woragons and get revenge. Many other Woragons forgot about what happened to Celestial's people, as it did not directly affect them to remember. This meant the older he got, the farther away from his past, the less pity and willingness to help. He had to work twice as hard to become a general if he was going to reach his goal.
After trying for 5 decades, Celestial finally proved himself worth of lead general. Under trained response, Celestial nodded politely when he received the role, but inside he was ecstatic. He asked for permission to lead his regimen into a stealth attack on the Soli.
His plan was accepted. On the 51st anniversary of the loss of his people, Celestial began the plan. He sent 4 undercover soldiers disguised as Soli Citizens to take down their Flying Crystal. He knew that they had one because he had dedicated his free time apart from training to learn more about them. While the undercover soldiers were following their part of the plan, Celestial told the rest of his regimen to gather the children by any means that they thought were best, so long as they kept them alive and got them out before 2 hours passed. If they were reported, Celestial told them, hide or take out the guards that will come. 2 hours passed and Celestial then heard the implosion of the crystal. But he still saw major leaders in the Soli alive. Enraged, he flew down upon their king and held his throat. The other leaders tried to help but he warned them against it.
The Flying crystal was beginning to fall and the ground gave way in multiple places, there was chaos. Celestial began to choke the leader. "This is for my people!" he shouted. "It is for the pain you have caused to me and others! It is for.... revenge!!!" The king eyes watered up and he started losing breath. The other leaders panicked and offered compensation. Celestial could not hear them. He only heard his thoughts.
'This makes you as bad as them! What about the innocents? You've done it all wrong!' was what he heard in his head. Celestial began to question if revenge was right. His morality got the best of him and he let go. The king gaped for air. The others took their chance while Celestial was dizzy and they knocked him out and took him prisoner. They evacuated to the ships with him in the cargo hold.
Celestials spies had seen this and reported back to his superiors that he was gone.
"Wake up!" a Soli Woragon yelled at Celestial, causing him to do as asked. He blinked awake. He remembered everything that had just happened and frustratedly sighed. "Oi! Pay attention!" they said. Celestial turned to look at them but a pright lighted stopped him from seeing them. "Ok, first question! Why did you attack our people?" they said. "The Soli destroyed my kingdom, killing everyone, I wanted revenge, but not as horrible," Celestial answered. "Ok then, two, why did you steal the children?" they asked. "I'm not some emotionless monster, they were innocent and hadn't completely learned the ways of you Soli. I wanted to give them a better chance for life," he said. "Third question, why did you spare our king?" "I couldn't bring myself to be as horrible as he was to my mother," Celestial muttered sadly. And then he was knocked out again.
For the first time in years he could move freely. His army had been somehow removed, despite being smelted to him all those years ago. When he opened his eyes he felt light, but also confused. Why had they removed his armor? The voice he heard from the interrogations startled him when he head it again. "I wouldn't say we are forgiving you, but you got pretty lucky. They've decided to let you live here, so long as you have a small, harmless job. You will never be able to go back to your people though, that, they said, was too risky. Better let them think you are dead." "How kind," he said half sarcastically and turned to look at them. She looked odd for a Woragon, long ears, odd teeth, smaller. But somehow he still found himself attracted to her. "Hmm.. What is your name?" he asked. "It's Mi" she said, then interrupted him when he was about so say his, "I already know your name."
"Ummm.." he said, avoiding her eyes,"I kind of..I think you are.." He had never experienced love before and didn't really know how to express it. "You love me?" she continued for him, and then jokingly, but also somewhat sadly said, "Well that's a first. I'm glad you think that. I'm supposed to be your supervisor for the rest of your life as a Soli." Celestial smiled, "Where are we? It doesn't seem like we are on a ship." "Yeah, luckily for you, we found a planet instead of a flying crystal this time. Our only fear now is meteors. Planets are actually quite practical," Mi said. "Good," Celestial said, "Now what should I work as?" "How about an author?" she suggested. And that is what Celestial was for the rest of his life, writing love stories, the history of his original people, and of course, how he got to meeting his wonderfully odd wife, Mi.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Owner may keep art of this woragon so long as they cite me when asked.

Thanks for Special Text stuff
Last edited by Twilight Prince on Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:12 am, edited 13 times in total.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:03 pm

dropping out ^^'
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Possible Reserve
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:02 am

Username; Aiden Freaking McKay
Name; shimi
Gender; male
Personally; quite and reserved, he keeps to himself but if pressured isn't afraid to speak his mind. When you become his friend he will do whatever he can to help or protect them.

Backstory;
Wip

Gif; https://goo.gl/images/W9CtkR
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me