pillowtail adopt - hey there clementine by master of spaz

Based on Click to view
Artist master of spaz [gallery]
Time spent 1 day
Drawing sessions 6
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

pillowtail adopt - hey there clementine

Postby master of spaz » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:06 am

yeah, so it's a simple design, but let's roll with it. just a small, uncommon tongue edit.

to win them, just tell me a story about this kid and their bird (how they met, an adventure they went on, they're relationships to each other, etc). any effort to make art would be noted.

Code: Select all
[b]username[/b]
[b]name[/b]
[b]gender[/b]
[b]story (min 250 words)[/b]

ends December 1st
Last edited by master of spaz on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pillowtail adopt - hey there clementine

Postby Softfeather_04 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:14 am

username Softfeather_04
name Jax
gender male
story (min 250 words) wip
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfOfTheYear » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:26 am

username WolfOfTheYear
name Sunburst
gender Female
story (min 250 words) WIP <3
I'm just a lonely Slytherin who loves dogs and horses
My little brother is xXGalaxy_GamingXx
WolfOfTheYear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:32 am

username Dreamlight
name Joey
gender male
story (min 250 words) Joey sat against the oak tree listening to the silence as air rushed around him. It was yet another day, another boring day. His parents were too busy to play with him so once again he sat against the trunk of the tree. At first he was ecstatic to move somewhere new but that feeling quickly faded as he moved in. With his parents busy and no one to play in this simple land and nothing exciting, his mind grew blank and there he sat bored out his mind. Then he heard a chirp. His ear pricked up quickly as he shot up, it was ages since he heard a chirp so he quickly scanned the surroundings. Twisting his ears for any other sounds as darting his head black and forth. Then he heard it again and looking up he saw a whips of blue before something crashed on him. Blinking as he got up he saw a little blue bird swiping around in the air with its wings. Baffled Joey crouched down and stared at it before starting to laughing but then the bird started pecking at him. “Hey, ouch” he exclaimed, “oh sorry, it’s just kind of crazy to see someone new in forever. So what’s your name?”, he asked eagerly to make a new friend. “Chirp chirp chirp” cried the bird flapping its wings up and down. “Okay...” he thought carefully before responding. “Well then Chirp, a pleasure to meet you, my name is Joey. Hey Chirp can you fly, is that what you were trying to do before you crash landed into me?” Chirp nodded and once again tried to take off but only succeeded in falling on it back. “Here let me help you” he said scooping up the bird and setting him on his shoulder. “Now flap your wings really fast” he instructed and Chirp, now with a new friend and a determined expression flapped his wings crazily before lifting himself in the air. He chirped excitedly before soaring around Joey. Then ever since the two would always play together in by the oak tree and go on adventures through the forests and chase each other around. Chirp would sleep on Joey’s back at night and the two always were together like two peas in a pod.
Aww this one is def one of my favorites, reminds me of some childhood days!
Last edited by Jippy on Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:42 am

username
name Jupiter (birds name is Caki)
gender Male (bird's gender is male)
story (min 250 words)
Jupiter sat on a park bench, reading a book. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted Caki, and didn't think anything for the moment.
He continued reading his book until he saw it was just a hatchling. It couldn't see or do anything. Jupiter suspected he had fallen out of the nest, but how remained a mystery. He got up and picked up the hatchling. Then Jupiter spotted the nest, and realized it had been abandoned. He would have to climb the tree to see if there was anymore up there. Jupiter held Caki while he climbed the tree,
and looked to see if there was anymore. There was no other bird in sight, he left and took the bird back home.
After a few days, the bird opened it's eyes. Jupiter gave it some milk, which it liked. He nursed it back to a baby bird's health and made sure Caki was okay.
Relationship: Jupiter and Caki are best buds. They go almost everywhere together, and are absolutely best friends. Ever since Caki opened his eyes, he never trusted anybody more than Jupiter.
Adventure:
Jupiter looked online for something fun for them to do. He looked at the mud race happening later that day. They both love mud, so that sounded like a fun idea. Caki could hitch a ride on him while he did the race. He showed the idea to Caki, who happily agreed. It started at 1:30, and it was 8:00 am. It would take three hours to get there, and the sign in for the race was at 1:00. They had to get going, or else they wouldn't get there. Jupiter decided to have to use a car, because Jupiter couldn't possibly even run THAT fast there. Jupiter and Caki got into his car and left.
Fast forward to three hours later, Jupiter's car had ran out of gas, and he didn't have a phone or GPS to know where he was at. He and Caki were lost. Caki made a motion they would have to stay there, and Jupiter realized there was nobody around, other than a bunch of wilderness. They were lost by a.. forest? Caki lied down there, and Jupiter decided to do the same. Suddenly, a fox sprang out and leaped at them, causing both to run away from there. They were out of the forest, but their car was still there. As Jupiter thought about that, the fox continued chasing them, for about 15 minutes, leading them into a city. They than spent four hours trying to get home, with no success. A kind person than led them to their home and they realized that was the best day ever, and went to bed laughing.
Here's some art of them rolling in mud
mudbath.PNG
mudbath.PNG (228.41 KiB) Viewed 151 times
Last edited by Fudge on Mon May 6, 2024 6:44 pm, edited 9000 times in total.
melody | she/her | INTP | ♡
~Keep calm and carry on~
sig credit!

Image Image Image
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:20 am

Septembersighs wrote:username
name Jupiter (birds name is Caki)
gender Male (bird's gender is male)
story (min 250 words)
Jupiter sat on a park bench, reading a book. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted Caki, and didn't think anything for the moment.
He continued reading his book until he saw it was just a hatchling. It couldn't see or do anything. Jupiter suspected he had fallen out of the nest, but how remained a mystery. He got up and picked up the hatchling. Then Jupiter spotted the nest, and realized it had been abandoned. He would have to climb the tree to see if there was anymore up there. Jupiter held Caki while he climbed the tree,
and looked to see if there was anymore. There was no other bird in sight, he left and took the bird back home.
After a few days, the bird opened it's eyes. Jupiter gave it some milk, which it liked. He nursed it back to a baby bird's health and made sure Caki was okay.
Relationship: Jupiter and Caki are best buds. They go almost everywhere together, and are absolutely best friends. Ever since Caki opened his eyes, he never trusted anybody more than Jupiter.
Adventure:
Jupiter looked online for something fun for them to do. He looked at the mud race happening later that day. They both love mud, so that sounded like a fun idea. Caki could hitch a ride on him while he did the race. He showed the idea to Caki, who happily agreed. It started at 1:30, and it was 8:00 am. It would take three hours to get there, and the sign in for the race was at 1:00. They had to get going, or else they wouldn't get there. Jupiter decided to have to use a car, because Jupiter couldn't possibly even run THAT fast there. Jupiter and Caki got into his car and left.
Fast forward to three hours later, Jupiter's car had ran out of gas, and he didn't have a phone or GPS to know where he was at. He and Caki were lost. Caki made a motion they would have to stay there, and Jupiter realized there was nobody around, other than a bunch of wilderness. They were lost by a.. forest? Caki lied down there, and Jupiter decided to do the same. Suddenly, a fox sprang out and leaped at them, causing both to run away from there. They were out of the forest, but their car was still there. As Jupiter thought about that, the fox continued chasing them, for about 15 minutes, leading them into a city. They than spent four hours trying to get home, with no success. A kind person than led them to their home and they realized that was the best day ever, and went to bed laughing.
Here's some art of them rolling in mud
mudbath.PNG

Appreciate the effort to make art and the story! Jupiter and Caki are yours!
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:06 am

Congrats! :D
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:06 am

Thank you! Dreamlight, this also reminded me of some times a few years back <3
Last edited by Fudge on Mon May 6, 2024 6:44 pm, edited 9000 times in total.
melody | she/her | INTP | ♡
~Keep calm and carry on~
sig credit!

Image Image Image
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me