edits:
    common hair (below jaw when wet)
    long fur
    tail
    shine
    tooth
    tongue
    ears

you have up to 600 words and 2 art pieces to tell me about this kalons greatest treasure. the treasure can be anything, be it an object, another kalon, an experience they had, etc. I will not be judging on art skill, but on whether or not the art and writing work well together. it is required that you have at least one piece of art, you do not have to draw it yourself and there are no limits as to how you color it, animations and comics are also allowed if u want.
You can have up to 2 extras, art or 300 words in writing, to do whatever you want with.

ends in 3 weeks, on november 8th at 11:59 pm EST! i have midterms so i wont be able to judge it until then lol.

There's a skeleton form below, you don't have to stick by it though

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]kalon name:[/b]
[b]kalon gender:[/b]
[b]What is their greatest treasure?:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b] optional

edit: one extra counts as either one art piece or 300 words. you can do both of those, or 600 words, or two art pieces. sorry for any confusion!
Last edited by father on Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
officially quitting! its been real.
do not ask for any of my characters, adoptables,
or pets, as i am not giving them out. thanks!
father

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Kalon #10 - Open

Postby petrify » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:27 pm

holy cow this is such a beautiful kal!! maybe res <3
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S-S-Sweets » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:48 pm

AAA MArk <3
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:47 pm

u s e r n a m e: ↟The Sound Of Drums↟

K a l o n ' s N a m e: Destiny

G e n d e r: Female

Destiny sneezed. Her head knocked off the shelf above her in the recoil, and she dropped the box she was holding.
"I hate this stupid small storage." She grabbed the box and carefully backed out of the half-door. Dropping the box again, she stretched her back, letting the cramps ease out.
"I really gotta expand that thing." She sat down, slicing the tape that was holding the top of the box closed, and opened it with a smile. Her smile faded as she was greeted with a bunch of messy papers and folders.
"Ugh, another work storage? How many do I have?" She dug through the paper, looking for anything of value. She was about to give up and toss the box when she saw something brown out of the corner of her eye. She gasped, and grabbed the stacks of paper on top of it. She tossed the papers and grabbed the object.
"No way!" She squealed, holding the small brown figure in front of her. It was an old Beanie Dog, and it looked like it had been through the shredder. Fluff was sticking out everywhere, it was missing an eye, and upon looking back in the box, she noticed that the eye and a bunch of fluff was on the bottom of the box.
"What happened to you, Fudge?" She sighed, glancing around the basement. She spotted her old sewing kit, and looked back at the small toy.
"Looks like someone is in for a makeover!"
She stepped back, looking at her work. The tiny pup was covered in patches and stitches, but looked significantly better.
She hugged it tight, remembering all the experiences she and this pup shared. She felt like a kid again. She stared into it's eyes, and it stared back. She rubbed her face against it, and when she looked back at it, it's eyes were closed, and it was smiling. From then on, the pup sat on her desk, a silent reminder that not all memories are forgotten.
Last edited by Monomares on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
xxxxxiCome visit me on Lioden! ID 232339
iixxxxxcxix Leaving Indefinitely ❤
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:51 pm

n/a
Last edited by Caeleesi on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirittai1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:57 pm

username:
kalon name:
kalon gender:
What is their greatest treasure?:
Extras: optional

markkk...
    -
    spirit | it/its
    lost a lot recently, not feeling well
    please be gentle
spirittai1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:04 pm

username: xenn
      kalon name: keith
      kalon gender: demiboy
      What is their greatest treasure?: a pillow with a soft tiger on it he got from his grandma before she died
      Extras: wip
        lost in a world
    that doesn't exist
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:38 am

username:
kalon name:
kalon gender:
What is their greatest treasure?:
Extras: optional

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the little locket

Postby iuno. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:19 am

username: iuno. name: blue gender: male

their greatest treasure:
the rain didn't bother blue, it never had. so when he left his foster parent's home during the night while it was raining, he paid no mind to the soft sprinkles that were wetting his fur. nor did he care that he forgot his little rain boots in the house. his small paws made their way out of the front yard and he turned back around and looked at the place that he called home, but never really felt like home. nothing bad ever happened to him there, he just didn't feel the love that he believed that maybe, just maybe, his real parents could show him. the only problem was, he had no idea where his real family was. or why he wasn't with him from the beginning, like all of his friends were.

maybe he was just silly. he was already ten, he had lived without his real parent's for almost all of those years. they were too far gone. or, maybe, he just had a lot of faith. it was the latter in his mind. silly was definitely not a word he would describe himself with. blue finally snapped out of his thoughts and turned around from staring at the house. if he wanted to get somewhere, he couldn't spend all day in the same place. he decided he would go in the direction of the forest. he'd have to go through it, but he believed there was something good waiting for him on the other side.

fearless. there's a world blue would use to describe himself. the woods and the scary little monsters in it that the kids at school talked about didn't phase him. but at the same time, he didn't have enough sense to think about the real monsters, like bears and wolves that could snap him in half in a single second. nevertheless, he entered the dark woods with trees that he couldn't even see the tops of. at this time, barely ten minutes into trying to find his mother and father, he was soaked from head to toe and so very cold. turning back looked like a good idea already.
"ouch!" blue cried out, feeling something underneath one of his paws. lifting up his paw, his eyes met a gold, round object. he picked it up and studied it closely, seeing that it had a small blue flower on it and was attached to a black, leather string. he held it in his two front paws, realizing that it was a locket. on the side of it, there was a small keyhole. the only problem was that there was no key with the locket. he looked around for a key somewhere on the ground, but found nothing. how was he going to find out what was in the inside? with all of his strength, he tried pulling it apart, but nothing happened. blue sighed, continuing admiring its shiny gold surface. it was perfect. and it was his now, definitely. finders keepers.

he put the locket around his neck and turned around. it was time to go back. he wouldn't give up on finding his parents, never, but maybe now wasn't the greatest time. maybe tomorrow, or maybe when he was a little bit older. at least he had found something cool on his journey. he'd show it to his foster parents in the morning, but he'd leave out the part that he had left the house in the middle of the night. hopefully no foot prints would be left behind and give away his little locket's secret.
[595/600 words]

finding out what's on the inside:
the day blue had waited for since he was 10 years old had finally came when he was 18. it wasn't really the way he wanted it to happen, he never wanted his precious locket to break. but if it meant he would finally get to see what was on the inside, maybe that was okay.

a little family sits inside of the old, gold locket. a mom, a dad, and a son. when blue first saw the black and white picture, it made him smile so hard that it hurt. he'd retake the picture wth his boyfriend when they had a child. and he'd get a new gold locket for their baby and hide the key until they were eighteen.
[121/300 extra words]

art credits:
first piece [part of the main prompt] - kaatlove
second piece [part of the main prompt] - wansham
third piece [extra] - myself
Last edited by iuno. on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:32 am

more c:
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌