Woragon - Silver & Sand by Drakongeist

Based on Click to view
Artist Drakongeist [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Woragon - Silver & Sand

Postby Drakongeist » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:42 pm

freeform; pretty it up, add as many extras you like, write about whatever you want, no word or art limit. closing and judging on the 21st of october. good luck!

the winner may make edits to the design as they please, or get help from someone else to do so.(if you post artwork, please state in your form if or how the winner is permitted to use it should you lose)

owned by BluKitty53
Last edited by Drakongeist on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔════════════════════╗

Catch me logging in twice a year at 3am on the solstice like this website's local cryptid.

╚════════════════════╝

Tumblr
DeviantArt
Flight Rising
Discord; RevenantEcho#9698

╔════════════════════╗

Commissions are open, see dA for details!
Looking for Malk Dragons, particularly Red & PPS. Willing to do art, PM me!

I've been getting a lot of messages lately, If I don't respond to something you've sent me I may have just forgotten to, sorry! Don't be afraid to send me a reminder after a few days, It's no bother!

╚════════════════════╝
Drakongeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woragon - Silver & Sand

Postby Mimu » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:09 pm

name: Vile
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shatterhowl » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:25 am

shatterhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:54 pm

name: Midas.
    > Long ago, before modern times, dragons ruled over the land of Albira. Each one being unique to their own likes, dislikes, and power. Some were nice, some were crazy. Midas, was a unique dragon. Being known to many in the realm for having very good strength and courage when in a calmer state; the third prince of the leodosa kingdom. He wore coins on his horns, letting everyone know of his power. Usually seeming kind- trying to do whats right for others. Though he had one big problem. Greed. when his eyes were set on any kind of currency or jewel, he would become a different dragon. Going through ferocious acts to get his claws on the things he wanted, needed so badly. His mother watched as his habits grew worse than ever imagined- he started to kill for the small bounty of treasures other dragons had. All the way to the point when he remembered his mother crown. Full of precious gems and metals he longed for so dearly. When he attempted to steal it from her own head, she knew it was time for him to learn an important lesson- If taken the wrong way, punished.

> WIP COMIC

> "What have you done to me?!" His mother looked away from him, before whipping her head back with severe anger and power. "You are to be taught a lesson of your greed. if to touch something with your claws, they will turn to gold. Whatever you attack in vain, will give you as much hurt back. Do you understand me, Midas?" His body trembled with fear as gold dust seized over him. coating him in something he had never felt before. "How could you do this to me? Your son!" She growled back at him. "No son of mine would kill innocent for mere gems or metals. Your curse will unravel once you begging for mercy once again, and your greed flushes out of you for good." She roared loudly, spreading her wings with a threatening tone. "Now leave my kingdom until you have learned your lesson! Do not dare to show your face here again!" Already coughing up the gold dust, he started to flee. His heartfelt heavier by the second as if it were made of metal itself, dragging him down. as he touched the pave outside with his front claws, gold followed him. He panicked, mind swirling making him dizzy. "I have to go et out of here. I can never show my face again." Still coughing up gold dust, he took to the air one more time, and fled.
Last edited by Vluwu on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strange_Atoms » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:16 am

name: Monica
Description: Timid but loyal, Monica will stick by you till the end. Her Soft wings give shelter to lost creature and children, and she would never hurt a soul. She is protective, but will let you do your will.
ALL GOOD THINGS FLOW INTO THE CITYImage
Strange_Atoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ms.Shine » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:40 pm

Name: Disk
My tablet is broken and I borrow my little sister's when I get the chance. Sorry for any inconvenience
Ms.Shine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:21 am

name: aela [ a as in the letter - Ella ]
    will try to add more if my day has time. I love the design!
little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drakongeist » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:26 am

Apologies for the delay,

Congratulations, BluKitty53!

Thanks everyone for entering, there'll be more opportunities in future!

╔════════════════════╗

Catch me logging in twice a year at 3am on the solstice like this website's local cryptid.

╚════════════════════╝

Tumblr
DeviantArt
Flight Rising
Discord; RevenantEcho#9698

╔════════════════════╗

Commissions are open, see dA for details!
Looking for Malk Dragons, particularly Red & PPS. Willing to do art, PM me!

I've been getting a lot of messages lately, If I don't respond to something you've sent me I may have just forgotten to, sorry! Don't be afraid to send me a reminder after a few days, It's no bother!

╚════════════════════╝
Drakongeist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:55 pm

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Thank you so much yo! I'll take care of Midas, aaa <3

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me