Viscet #1934 - FCFS by grifforik

Based on Click to view
Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1934 - FCFS

Postby grifforik » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:45 am

This is a FCFS viscet! Meaning first person to fill out and complete the form provided wins this bab :)

Username: _Alex_
Name: locasta
Gender for breeding purposes: female
Owned as of: 10/9/17

Rules:
1. DO NOT EDIT YOUR FORM!!! There is no marking for this one.
2. Fill out the full form.
3. The story you create MUST be written by you, and should be written about this 'cet.
4. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE FROM ANOTHER FORM PLEASE. This WILL disqualify you.
5. Have fun!

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Halloween Gif: (can be any kind of gif related to halloween)
Short Spooky story: (Tell me a story about this 'cet, something spooky that happened to them or something spooky they did, must be over 350 words. No limit after 350.)

Mutations:
None

End date:
FCFS
Last edited by grifforik on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1934 - FCFS

Postby _Alex_ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:53 am

Username: _Alex_
Name: locasta
Gender for breeding purposes: female
Halloween Gif: Image
Short Spooky story:

the wind dances through the trees, scattering the dead hulls of leaves and rustling the twigs and sticks. the sounds of the wings of bats and owls and other foul and dark flying creatures provide the night’s heartbeat. saccharine sweet songs from pipes of bone and antler and horn and wood fill the air. the witches red candles and vivid green brewing fires light the night. the screams of monsters and madmen and all their prey ring steadily through the air. this night is the night of death and despair. the night of monsters and spells. the night of Halloween.

a small viscling dares to venture out against her father’s warning. she knows the rules, knows them well. never venture near the southern edge of town where the concrete and brick give way to thorns and briars and trees and woods. never venture outside after the third hour of the night, the time when witches come out to play. but most of all, never, never venture outside on the night of Halloween.

but the viscling feels brave. she has the blood of angels and gods and all things running through her veings (or at least that is what her mother says). and so she ventures out into the night. ventures out during the witching hour, on the night of Halloween, to the southern side of town.

really it’s a miracle that it takes the monster so long to take her. that she makes it five minutes into the forest before the pipes of the reaper begin to play in her head. before the shadowy figure of a monster blocks her path. before she feels teeth sinking into her throat and claws into her heart.

and when morning comes, her corpse is nowhere to be found. her father weeps. the others do not. for all know what happens when one breaks the rules. she belongs to the forest and all its demons now. she’s become one of them.

she’s claimed by the voodoo queen. the two headed monster that resides deep within the caves. it’s her destiny now to serve her. to raise her monsters and enemies and allies alike from where they reside in their graves. she’s a necromancer now, one that cares not who she spells.

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1934 - FCFS

Postby grifforik » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:54 am

Congrats Alex! ^u^
grifforik