Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Fawndoo Adopts UPDATE!! by Unhealthy Obsessions

Artist Unhealthy Obsessions [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
113 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Fawndoo Adopts UPDATE!!

Postby Unhealthy Obsessions » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:48 pm

new thread
Last edited by Unhealthy Obsessions on Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Unhealthy Obsessions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fawndoo Wiki

up
Last edited by Unhealthy Obsessions on Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Unhealthy Obsessions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Regulations

By adopting from this species and owning any character from these adopts you agree to follow the rules and regulations given below. Failure to do so can result in the staff taking back and readopting one of or all of the designs in your possession if deemed fit.

โ€ Bullying and guilt tripping in this species will not be tolerated. If proof of either of these can be given you will receive a strike.

โ‹ All Fawndoo adopts on ChickenSmoothie are free, and should not be sold in any way shape or form unless specified otherwise.

โœพ There is no limit as to how many Fawndoo you may own, but please Keep track of who you own, Fawndoo are a self archiving species. If you care about your characters and want them all in one place please make this thread on your own. For more information on our archiving system please refer to the "Archives Information" Below.

โœฟ You may gift your Fawndoo, if interested in doing so please refer to gifting and Archiving below before attempting!

โ€ Begging and bribing are NOT ALLOWED, if proof of these actions are given you will receive a strike.

โ‹ All discussion on Fawndoo should be kept friendly and PG13

โœพ Do not message me asking to be staff, please fill out the appropriate forms at the appropriate times if you are interested.

Fawndoo are a self Archiving Species. This means that on each adopt the artist will post the original winner/owners official profile ID link on the first post, and will color in a clean comment free version for the new owner to be added to and for future archiving to occur. Each adopt will have an "Archive Page" like this. When looking to gift your Fawndoo you yourself as the current owner must post on this page, with the gifting form below and add the new user. To prevent overload of references, the SAME PAGE will be used for that Fawndoo for all of its future archiving needs as well. Still confused? Please feel free to PM me <3

Tips and Tricks: No official list? Having a hard time keeping track of which Fawndoo you own? Consider making a forum or a Sta.sh on deviantart to record this! If you need assistance feel free to shoot me a PM.

๐’ž๐“Š๐“‡๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ข๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‚

Code: Select all
๐ผ, [___________] ,๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐น๐’ถ๐“Œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ!
The new owner of this Fawndoo will be  [___________]
I confirm this gifting is not a trade and know there are consequences [ _ ]
I confirm I am gifting this Fawndoo fairly, and have not been felt like I HAD to [ _ ]

To prevent any gift trades or unrightful gifting due to guilt or abuse please put an X in the small boxes to confirm. For the large boxes please supply your full username, and official profile link along with your receiving persons full username and official profile link
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Notice!!: If you are having a hard time with someone and a gifting making you uncomfortable please remember these things >>
You are not obligated to gift anybody! >> Begging and bullying is not tolerated here!
If someone in the community has made you feel as if you have to gift them a character, or treats you wrongly for not giving them a character please do not give them a gift! Please PM me or another staff member and we can take action appropriately!!
Last edited by Unhealthy Obsessions on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Unhealthy Obsessions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff and Applications

Postby Unhealthy Obsessions » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:49 pm

Owner
PrismicPuppy

Artists
[None At This time! Apply Now!]

Moderators

Event Planners

Staff is Currently Closed until I finish the rules and welcome guides for each type of staff member!

Last edited by Unhealthy Obsessions on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unhealthy Obsessions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fawndoo Adopts [WIP Posting Welcome]

Postby bellini » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:55 pm

mark because I guess it's ok??
if needed I can remove this !!
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LivingLethal » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:57 pm

i hope it's okay to mark, these look adorable !
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:58 pm

mark
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:02 pm

*slaps a big fat mark*
    these look so cute!!
Image ใ€‚Image โ€™๏พŸ ๏ฝฅ:*
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ƒโ†ชโ€‚destined to be a star !!โ€ƒ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โญ๏ธŽโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœฉ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โญ๏ธŽโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
x

hi, i'm caesou! (she/they)
demi-bisexual
i coded this myself!
โ€ƒโ€ƒImage
โ€ƒโ€ƒImage
x
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ƒ.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก.โ˜… โ€™๏พŸ๏ฝฅ:๏ฝฅ.โœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ.ใƒป.โ˜… โ€™ใƒปใ€‚.
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โŒ DYNAMIGHT โŒ » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:48 pm

BIG
OLE