Blake Byrne by Apollosaurus

Based on Click to view
Artist Apollosaurus [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Blake Byrne

Postby Apollosaurus » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:36 am

Blake tends to be looking at life as glass half empty and on the down side of things. He usually looks depressed and is actually depressed most of that time. When he feels down or just needs to escape the hectic feelings of life he wonders over to his local aquarium. He finds looking at the fish there to be very relaxing and it is something he enjoys to do. While he does have a job as an accountant he will volunteer at he aquarium in his spare time, sometimes feeding the fish there or working in the back with the sick fish.

The one thing he does love is his girlfriend Light. They met at the aquarium while she was with her brother and his wife. Blake was working the information booth and found something about Light that he liked. She ended up talking with him while her brother went off to look at the things there. While Light was the complete opposite of Blake, he knew something was there between them and felt the need to get to know her more. He thinks of her as someone sent down to protect him from himself and life.
i'm no longer active here
if you really need to contact me please message me on da (@frank-poole) or toyhouse (@apollosaurus)
Apollosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me