entry uno by c a l a m i t y

Based on Click to view
Artist c a l a m i t y [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

entry uno

Postby c a l a m i t y » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:49 am

Thought I'd try my luck. if you'd prefer true lines and less sketchy ones, although this is a concept, do ask, and I can do them.

Username➸ s p a r r o w
Link to entry/iesone
Species name➸ Totem Dragons
Totem dragons are a usually sassy, normally so as they tend to brag about their powers, breed of flying dragons, who some believe have come to teach people of the consequences of feelings. Some think they control them instead. Each dragon carries a mask of it's base feeling e.g. anger. They follow this base feeling with full intention. When they raise their head vertically, and the pattern on their neck is revealed, it usually matches or relates to the mask, therefore creating a totem pole effect. This pattern can carry onto their belly area too.
Would you became main artist➸ I have a lot on my plate, so probably not main, but I'd try and release some stuff/help out here and there ^^
Is the prize sufficient➸ Yes- I wouldn't particularly mind about what the prize was
x
x

Image Image Image

You went for broke
and now you're
croaked!

Image Image
c a l a m i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry uno

Postby GrimmKitty » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:40 pm

0.o oml I love 'em
ARTFIGHT | my toyhou.se | the bestest bean
discord@GrimmKitty#2779 or @grimmkitty
//don't stress about what other people view as art, draw and do what makes you happy//
th character sale/trade | my character for character

♡ I hyper-focus and forget things, don't be afraid to shoot me a PM about anything ♡
GrimmKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me