Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

🎨 Nemri'khar Artist Search 🎨 by Vazchu

Based on Click to view
Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by diana,

🎨 Nemri'khar Artist Search 🎨

Postby Vazchu » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:36 am

· · · · · · · · · · • • • • • • ❖ • • • • • • · · · · · · · · · ·

Welcome to the artist search!

Hello there, I'm so happy to see that you're interested in becoming an artist for the species.
      First off, in case you have no idea what the species known as Nemri'khar are, be sure to read
      some about them in the [ main thread ].

Before you start with your entry, be sure to also read the guidelines with rarity traits at the
      bottom of this thread. Be also sure to read through the general guidelines regarding the artist
      search, also seen below.

Any further questions once you've read the guidelines, feel free to ask them in this thread! (:

Guidelines
    • You must keep the "Fake" sign on the design you make.
    • You may make more than one entry, but a maximum of 5 entries.
    • Provide the form with the first entry you make.
    • You may link to your other entries.
    • Please do not make covers to have your entries underneath.
    • You're not supposed to colour in your characters here, you're supposed to show your ability to make all-new designs.
    • Feel free to make edits to them, for ultra rare edits you don't need permission to make here in the artist search. But be aware of that I'd also like to see you make one entry without any edits or only standard/non-rarity edits.
    • For now there is no deadline to this artist search, but be aware of the fact that I will appoint some people for guest artist, permanent artist and ghost artist positions around September 5. After that it really depends on how much the species grows.

"Rewards"
    • If you get a position as a permanent artist and make at least 2 adopts every month you'll get to make a custom for yourself once every month. That custom you can either keep for yourself or gift to a friend.
      If you get a position as ghost artist, you may make one custom for yourself once every three month or so depending on how active you choose to be.
      Guest artists will get to make 5 adopts during their time as GAs and will get to make one custom for themselves once their time as a GA is over - there is also a chance to be appointed to be a permanent artist.

Code: Select all
      [b]What are you strenghts in making designs?[/b]

[b]What inspires you when you design characters?[/b]

[b]What do you like the most about the species?[/b]

[b]Do you have a limited amount of time, but still is interested in being an artist - would you like to be a ghost artist?[/b]

Standard edits/non-rarity edits;
    • A tad longer fur, longer horns on the mask (aka older Nemris), weight (aka skinny/chubby).

Common edits;
    • Long fur edits, slight edits to the ear (but still keeping them to the rounded-style as they originally are), between 5-7 tails*, mask edits and having a different amount and/or shape of "eyeholes" for the heart.

Uncommon edits;
    • Mane/hair-like fur edits (is still supposed to "connect" to the actual fur), tail edits (such as way fluffier fur, less fur, horse-like-tails, lion-like tails and similar - the tails should still be rather long), between 3-4 tails or 9 tails.

Rare edits;
    • Major horn edits (doesn't have to be insanely long, but what I mean is having them stand out a lot from the mask itself and/or adding more horns than the four they usually have), horns not growing from the mask itself but from the body, glowing markings, different shape of the heart, 2 tails or 10 tails.

Ultra rare edits (for real adopts approval from Vaz is needed, in the artist search you don't need approval);
    • Magical abilities, major edits to the ears so they aren't rounded anymore, 1 tail or 11 tails, short tail(s), transparent tails, extra/missing limbs, glow (not just markings but actual glow), more than one colour on the heart, fur edits that looks more like hair than long fur.

Edits that are not allowed;
    • Eyes on the body, more than one heart, wings, elemental aspects (every Nemri already has it as it is a part of their world to have it), no tail, gems, stones, scales or feathers attached to their body (they may have them as accessories though), no fur/short fur, multiple heads or sets of ears.

* Standard amount of tails are 8.

If the edit you want to make has not been stated here of if you have questions about them, feel free to write in this thread to ask about it!

I hope you have fun with your entry/entries!

· · · · · · · · · · • • • • • • ❖ • • • • • • · · · · · · · · · ·
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me