{Main Thread}

What Are Gagushimas? wrote: Gagushimas are small fox like
creatures that are as small as a rabbit
They are kown to be very mischievous and
possess magic.

Click here to learn more about them!
x
x

this is a standard gagushima with one accessory.

this gagushima belongs to ~Vetra~
Last edited by manufactured on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gagushima Adopts | Gagushima #3

Postby tsukasa. » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:20 pm

Username: Jayfeather's Stick
Name Of Gagushima: Cassie
Personality (200 words max): A Gagushima who loves to run around, seeing artwork and beautiful designs. Her favorite time of the day is watching the sunset.
Significance of necklace (400 words max): The necklace was given to Cassie in her dreams, turned to reality which can drift her off into space, when it glows it means something is about to happen, good or bad. A black shade of a figure gave it to her, unknown.

(quick extra, i'm glad you got accepted too, i'll be making my first Gagushima soon)
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
have you heard?
hihi!! i'm tsukasa, seesaw, whatever
you wanna call me! i like anime,
musicals, and vocaloid songs!! β™₯β™₯
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
danganfandom
disc:not a isogai
kinnie #3166
bop | Β©
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
xxxxx
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Image Image Imagex
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
tsukasa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirimuu » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:12 pm

I love the design! I think i'll have to enter XD

great job!
pm me "interior crocodile alligator" if you can read this
inactive atm
Kirimuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie, » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Username: novaturient

Name Of Gagushima: sirius (the star system, not sirius black XD)

Personality (200 words max): sirius is a quiet gagushima, who spends most of his time reading, star (or cloud) gazing, going for long walks in the woods, and sitting in the dark staring at his necklace. he doesn't really have any friends, but that is his choice. sirius enjoys being alone and is also very slow to trust. when he does open up to you, however, he is unbelievably kind, caring and understanding.

Significance of necklace (400 words max): sirius' necklace means so much to him because it was given to him by his grandmother before she passed away. not only that, but the necklace gives off an unearthly glow, and sirius has found that it can show him the whole galaxy. this is part of why he enjoys star gazing so much, as he likes to compare the stars he can see from earth to the stars he can see through his necklace.
    x
    ghostie [❀] em
    they/she | art shop
    ━━━━━━━━━━
    "i do love nothing
    in the world so well
    as you- is not
    that strange?"
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vetra~ » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:54 am

Ashrya, Guardian of the Forest of Dreams

Username : ~Vetra~
Name Of Gagushima : Ashrya
Personality : Ashrya is a terribly curious creature, always scavenging for additions to her (ginormous) hoard and sneaking into unsafe places. Ever since she traded her speech for magic she's been mute, giving her little reason to remain amongst others of her kind, and combined with her insatiable desire for adventure she left them, choosing to live on her own. Even though she was mute, her curiosity often made her communicate with other creatures, mostly through gestures and grunts, helping them when they needed help. Soon a rumour was spread that there was a forest guardian. Instead of rejecting this new title, Ashrya wholeheartedly embraced it and, wanting to live up to her new title, helped even more animals with their struggles.
Significance of necklace : On one of her many adventures, Ashrya found herself before a dark cave. As she carefully entered the cave, she noticed a blue glow coming from deep within the cave. Abandoning any sense of reason to quench her curiosity, she continued, walking towards the blue light. When she finally found the source at the end of the cave, she was surprised to see a huge glowing blue rock (a gem?). Interested, she put her paw on the rock and yelped in pain as a strange entity forced themselves in her mind, causing an immense pain. Completely helpless and in tremendous pain, she suddenly heard a booming voice inside her head. You should not have come here. I can't control this. You will not be able to survive this th-... Unless... I think... Hm. I am the spirit of this forest; the essence of the forest, if you will. I'm made of raw energy- magic. You had the bad luck to put your mortal paws upon me, when you can't handle this amount of energy. I know a way to save you, but you will have to give me something of yours in exchange. Ashrya nodded, or at least tried to, before she blacked out. When she woke up, she was lying outside the cave. A necklace that looked as if it were made from the Spirit itself was around her neck- and there was a pulsing rock in her forehead too. Suddenly the voice was inside her head again. Those stones come from me- they too, are pure energy. It was the only way for you to survive. I had to take something from you though, so that the natural balance isn't disturbed. The voice went quiet, and Ashrya screamed at him, wanting answers for the questions she had- but no sound came out. She had lost her speech.Image
~Vetra~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby manufactured » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:30 am

ending tonight!
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby manufactured » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:20 pm

~Vetra~ wrote:
Ashrya, Guardian of the Forest of Dreams

Username : ~Vetra~
Name Of Gagushima : Ashrya
Personality : Ashrya is a terribly curious creature, always scavenging for additions to her (ginormous) hoard and sneaking into unsafe places. Ever since she traded her speech for magic she's been mute, giving her little reason to remain amongst others of her kind, and combined with her insatiable desire for adventure she left them, choosing to live on her own. Even though she was mute, her curiosity often made her communicate with other creatures, mostly through gestures and grunts, helping them when they needed help. Soon a rumour was spread that there was a forest guardian. Instead of rejecting this new title, Ashrya wholeheartedly embraced it and, wanting to live up to her new title, helped even more animals with their struggles.
Significance of necklace : On one of her many adventures, Ashrya found herself before a dark cave. As she carefully entered the cave, she noticed a blue glow coming from deep within the cave. Abandoning any sense of reason to quench her curiosity, she continued, walking towards the blue light. When she finally found the source at the end of the cave, she was surprised to see a huge glowing blue rock (a gem?). Interested, she put her paw on the rock and yelped in pain as a strange entity forced themselves in her mind, causing an immense pain. Completely helpless and in tremendous pain, she suddenly heard a booming voice inside her head. You should not have come here. I can't control this. You will not be able to survive this th-... Unless... I think... Hm. I am the spirit of this forest; the essence of the forest, if you will. I'm made of raw energy- magic. You had the bad luck to put your mortal paws upon me, when you can't handle this amount of energy. I know a way to save you, but you will have to give me something of yours in exchange. Ashrya nodded, or at least tried to, before she blacked out. When she woke up, she was lying outside the cave. A necklace that looked as if it were made from the Spirit itself was around her neck- and there was a pulsing rock in her forehead too. Suddenly the voice was inside her head again. Those stones come from me- they too, are pure energy. It was the only way for you to survive. I had to take something from you though, so that the natural balance isn't disturbed. The voice went quiet, and Ashrya screamed at him, wanting answers for the questions she had- but no sound came out. She had lost her speech.Image

congrats, she's now yours!
you put a lot of effort into your form, and i'm astounded by how much you wrote for this adopt. i love the mute characteristic you added to her, and the story you came up with explains it beautifully. i'm very happy to award you with this gagushima! ^^
manufactured

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vetra~ » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Manufactured wrote:
~Vetra~ wrote:snip[/center]

congrats, she's now yours!
you put a lot of effort into your form, and i'm astounded by how much you wrote for this adopt. i love the mute characteristic you added to her, and the story you came up with explains it beautifully. i'm very happy to award you with this gagushima! ^^

Thank you super much!!
~Vetra~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me