Cauda Growths // Customs // Edits by Areater

Based on Click to view
Artist Areater [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 39 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Cauda Growths // Customs // Edits

Postby Areater » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:58 am

AskArtist SearchMYOsItem ArchiveArchiveNursery ArchiveFanclubMain Thread

What is a Cauda? wrote:Caudas are highly intelligent, social creatures that are generally around the size of a large pony. They thrive in large hierarchy-based communities, but can be found in smaller groups or on their own. The main distinguishing features of caudas are their six legs, beak-like mouths, two sets of symmetrical horns (one larger set and one smaller set), frills, and thick rubbery skin. For a long time caudas were thought to be extinct due to habitat loss but were recently found in small numbers, and programs and protective laws have brought their numbers back up to healthier amounts. Caudas prefer to live in moist, warm shaded areas but can thrive in various habitats.

Welcome to the cauda growths, customs, edits, and more thread! If you are changing something about your cauda (with permission or an item) or making a MYO, this is the place to do it! Keeping things under this cover keeps everything tidy and makes it easy for a staff member to approve it.

Rules wrote:• Ask to be added by posting below with a quick explanation of what you'd like to do (i.e. May I please be added to grow my cauda?)! If it's been more than two days and you haven't been added yet, please feel free to PM me to make sure you weren't missed!
• You may only edit your cauda if you got permission to do so or if you have the proper item.
• Anyone can grow a cauda! If you are struggling to find someone to do so, please contact me and I will get in touch with an artist that can help you.
• Please make it clear if you need approval (such as writing 'needs approval' over the design) to quicken the process of getting it approved!
• If necessary, please provide proof of ownership or staff permission! When making a MYO, please include a list of edits if applicable.
• Caudas may be grown two weeks after being born.
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me