Buttons Bun Bun

"Buttons Bun Bun" by Predzel_Bun

Dressup entry

Buttons Bun Bun

Postby Predzel_Bun » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:20 pm

i chose this pet because of my bunny Buttons (my real life pet) i got her for working at a petting zoo she was being bitten and the other bunnies messed with her as she was the smallest bunny (shes a grey mini-rex california mix bun) and they shared the same pen as the chickens. So the food and water was always mixed with feathers and chicken poop she was very stressed from being constantly held and pet by little children so i picked her up tucked her into my jacket and stroked her. Her heart eventually calmed and we took her home and got her a hutch and called her Buttons she looooves bananas, apple slices, and cilantro (and frosted flakes :3) so i chose this pet because she looks alot like her (Buttons has only grey no white but still) so we got her a bunny friend named willow (shes a black lionhead bunny) and we now have had buttons for over a year now and her birthday was March 7th (she was 6 weeks old when we got her) and she now lives a happy life as a house bunny so i will be very happy if i win :)
Predzel_Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me