Based on Click to view
Artist Bluepup429 [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Colby - Ref-ish

Postby Bluepup429 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:12 am

just a little thing ?

but he's owned by me now uwu <33 thankk you guys SO much i remember trying out for him.

he really wants to be a pirate when he grows up! he has two female ratties shown in the picture. ;w; he has a top grey blaze rat and a dumbo black patched rat. uhmm...i'll think of names later. he wants to be the toughest/coolest pirate ever and have tons of money to get cool stuff for himself and ofc his rats. he's not too greedy though, he's willing to use his money for others. he is really bad at being social so he usually comes out as awkward or kinda rude since he doesn't know how to properly talk. he also isn't the kind of bean to laugh often and he feels like he should because all the kids around him are always gigglin'. but if there's one thing that makes him laugh is goofy faces!! he kinda has trust issues too, he's afraid something gonna happen and his secrets will come out. e 3 e ;;

he is also into fishing but he doesn't keep the fishes, he just catches them and tosses them back into the ocean. he also likes to write about his dreams in a journal that's TOP SECRET!!!!!! (he literally put top secret in the front of his journal.) he wants to be able to lucid dream one day. keep on dreamin, lil boy.

🦠 CST - nerd emoji irl 🦠

🎮 toyhouse 🎮

🎨 art trades: closed - commissions: DM for info 🎨
Bluepup429

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me