Based on Click to view
Artist Kyar [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Multi Mutant Kit --WINNERS PAGE 8--

Postby Kyar » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:40 am

Welcome! I'll admit it was a very tough call to decide whether or not I should put this darling UFA. I really adore them but I've seen a good amount of interest so I'm confident I can send them off to a fantastic new home - and I'm looking forward to seeing your great ideas for them!

This is my first time hosting a serious readoption (I've done one raffle before) so bear with me! If you have any questions please PM me rather than posting here - I'll be more likely to see it via PM faster.

Important Info:

• This kit came from an in-character breeding.
    While you won't be required to keep the kit connected to the parents, I do ask that you don't use a story that would involve abusive/neglectful parents. If you want to have the kit separated from the family but still IC, that is fine too.
  • The kit's parents live in a medieval era.
    If you'd like to stay connected, I would ask that they remain with in this time frame. If not, they are welcome to exist in any universe/time of your choosing.
  • I may have a small leaning towards forms that keep the kit IC enough that we could headcannon or perhaps roleplay in the future, but a form that doesn't have the IC connection could easily still win.
  • Info about the kit's parents and siblings can be provided upon request. Please PM me for this.
  • I will be judging primarily on character development and your attachment to the character as it comes across in your form. :)
  • New! Now that two of the kits are UFA, you may tryout for one or both. I am extremely unlikely to choose the same winner for both, however you may give each contest a shot. You are also welcome to partner your form with another user for the opposite kit if you so choose! Please make this known in your form(s).
  • New! In terms of mutations this kit has both double ears and two back arms (one on each side)

Neon Shibe Kit UFA (Sibling Readopt)

Contest Details:

This is going to be a contest focused primarily on character building, like the other, but it will be a little more specific. I will still judge much more on the depth of character and connection than quality/quantity of writing/art in itself. I have no preference between writing and art - both have their purposes and both can show a lot of character! :)

Prettying up forms is okay if you want to reformat the form, change color, or add text character borders/symbols. Please do not include any images or gifs in prettying up.

New! You may create your form on another website or forum topic as long as it still follows the guidelines provided.

You may include in your form…

• Required: Up to 500 words OR 1 image (no words) showing this kit's feelings about their multiple mutations
  • Up to 1500 additional words on any topic broken up in any way you choose
  • Up to 2 additional pieces of single frame art OR 1 gif/animation/comic
  • One song and 150 extra words to explain the song's inclusion

Skeleton form:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]How do they feel about their mutations?[/b] (500 words or 1 art piece)

End Date: July 11th, 12:00 pm Eastern Time
(This contest goes 1 day longer than the other due to starting a day later)

Again - PM me with any questions - and good luck everyone! :)
Last edited by Kyar on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:19 am, edited 10 times in total.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Multi Mutant Kit - UFA!

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:48 am

Last edited by Unleashed Squiid on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:50 am

Last edited by happysparrow on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Sword » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:50 am

🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲
Username:
Bill Ciforce
Name:
Lin
(They/Them, She/Her)

How do they feel about their mutations?
Lin struggled greatly with her mutations. Though her family was always kind and supportive towards her, she never felt quite comfortable with her unusual traits. Though her multiple sets of ears weren't too out there, her extra set of legs were... Odd. Up high on her sides, they were mostly fused to her body and didn't really work right; more than anything, they made her look and feel odd, prompting teasing and bullying even from other kits with extra limbs. And while her parents were always sweet and assured her there was nothing wrong with her, and her siblings did their best to stick up for her when the others would mistreat her, it eventually got to be too much. The cruelty of the other Kalons and her own self-loathing got the better of her, and in a moment of desperation, she fled, wishing nothing more than to be free of what she felt was a curse by any means possible. Though they searched desperately, her family could never find her...
And, having hidden away so deep in the woods, she could never return.

🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲

Lin was once an average young Kalon. Quiet, kind, and gentle, she loved learning, but disliked school because of the hardships she faced there. She enjoyed the work, but the other students terrified her, and giving presentations in front of those crowds of Kalons made her nervous... Though she was nervous to present her work to her teachers one-on-one as well, so perhaps it was more a fear of disapproval and rejection, always feeling that she might have done something wrong. She enjoyed nature and being alone in the shade of the trees in the school's garden, untended and overgrown, where she could write and draw and watch the birds without fear of harassment from her classmates, usually. She had low self-esteem and more than a bit of self-hate, but loved her family very much, and they supported her in kind.
Then the day came that the stress and sadness and self-loathing came to a head, and she ran. The validation she found in the stranger's words was a comfort - Her family was kind, but a nagging voice in the back of her head insisted that they could only be acting so nice and loving out of obligation, because they were bound by blood and society's expectations. But if someone she didn't know could be so kind to her, perhaps it wasn't that she was wrong. Taken in by his kindness, she trusted him as a sad, lonely child would, and in doing so fell for his trap.
Though she's tried, she hasn't left the forest since, and she's learned to be wary now, distrustful. She loves her family dearly, still, but to anyone else who might stumble upon her, she would seem distant and cold, withdrawn. Much as she may wish to be that sweet, gentle kid again, her life has taught her something - Kindness and gentleness is rarely but a weakness or a trick.

🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲

Sitting on the side of the road is a paper airplane. The passerby think little of it, but if one were to open it up, they would find a letter, written in tiny chickenscratch handwriting and scorched with flames just a little bit on the side.

He seemed so nice at first.
When I ran, I just felt so alone, with my dumb, extra, wonky arms and my dumb, extra, wonky ears. And I guess I wanted to be alone, truly alone, out there in the woods, where nobody could mock me or hurt me.
I was in there for a few hours, I think, when he found me.
He seemed so nice, with his own mutations. Two tails, six legs. Horns and long ears, and a glowing halo and four glowing eyes, and glowing skin on his paws and shines. He had a lantern that flickered with a flame the color of his shines. He asked what I was doing here, in the forest, and his voice was deep and calm.
I told him about how scared I was, how sad, how alone. I told him how hard it was to be so different, how the other kits mocked and bullied and hurt me.
He said he understood. Looking back, I think he lied.
I stayed there that night, venting to him, doing my homework, showing him my drawings. He helped me with my math, told me how he liked how bright the colors in my art was, brought me apples from a tree somewhere. I fell asleep on one of his tails, watching the fire in his lantern in a daze.
That morning, I knew I should go home, go to school, but something stopped me. It wasn't affection for this stranger, though he'd been so nice - I probably could have visited again if I really wanted to, had I left. But I never did.
And now, I don't think I can.
That lantern, I think it's magic. It turned my mind fuzzy, trapped me here, and took my energy so when the fog mostly left my head, I didn't have the strength to leave. I still don't.
I never saw him eat. I think he's a demon. Or maybe he made a deal with one. I don't know.
I think he feeds on the energy of other Kalons.
I've been avoiding him for a month now, hiding away in the forest. But I'm scared. This is his forest. He knows this place. I can't leave, not like this. All I can do is try to avoid him so he can't take more of my life away.
Maybe, if I avoid him long enough, I'll be strong again. Strong enough to get away. I don't know for sure that I can, but I have to believe it's a possibility. I have to. I don't know what I'll do if I'm stuck here forever.
Mom, mama, Kiba, Rita, everyone... I'm sorry. I should have listened to you more, instead of the other kids.
I'm gonna try and get back to you. I have to try. Not now, but someday. When I'm strong again.
Please don't try to find me. If you come in here, he'll trap you, too.
Whether I make it or not, I love you.
I'm sorry.

🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲

Spellbound I am, I am
The wizard has enchanted me, enchanted me
Spellbound deep in my soul, in my soul
In my heart burns a sizzling fire, a sizzling fire

🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲
Last edited by Goddess Sword on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:54 am, edited 17 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Current time and date:
May 30, 2021 at 4:10 PM EDT.
Currently:
~Oops 🤪~
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

->> they call me crybaby, crybaby

Postby eltonn » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:53 am

Last edited by eltonn on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:59 am

Omg, Mark:)

Username:
Name:
How do they feel about their mutations? (500 words or 1 art piece)

It is such a gorgeous kiddo, but sadly, I'm going to have to drop out....
Good luck to everyone!
Last edited by sun struck on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:41 am

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Name: Elizabeth Warren
Short Personality: Elizabeth is a calm girl. She can be fun and loving but when it comes to her what she loves she can be extremely serious. She has gotten joke calls making fun of her and believe me she has not been nice to the pranksters.
Going into Profession: Demonologist/exorcist

Listen to this to get the vibe
{May contain mild cursing}

Likes and Dislikes
•Likes•
•Silence
•Books
•A good rest
•Coffee
•Summer

•Dislikes•
•Crowds
•Talkative people
•Winter
•Late nights

Family and Other Relations
• Mother and Father-
She doesn't really stay too connected to them, after all she does live in a more modern world. If she was to stay in their time what she does would not be favored after all they would just call it witch craft.
Pampi-
Pampi is just too kind although she wants nothing to do with my job she is always there for me.
Masu
He is the rudest kalon I have ever met, he ignores and talks back to everyone... except Pampi. Plus he won't no matter what I say will not believe in my work.

Her Hobby
•In her childhood​, she lived in Massachusetts for her younger years. She lived in Freetown and uncomfortably close to the haunted forest. She most memorable experience with the forest is when she got a call from a kalon called Geri she claimed that she was having some weird animal happenings after she went for a jog in the forest. When Elizabeth got there she saw a large amount of crows, which is not a good sign. Geri comes out screaming her name as a crash can be heard from the back window. A wolf crawls from the back, it has blurred eyes and has a limping and unnatural stride. But Elizabeth was smart, she knew he couldn't take this kind of thing on yet. for cars pull up and a kalon walks out they look over to the wolf and starts chanting...

Why does she do what she does?
"To be honest it may seem crazy but I love what I do. I love to see the relief in others eyes when they have such a strong burden lifted from them." Elizabeth shifts his paws and grins slightly. "Although as you can imagine its no piece of cake, I've encountered all types of disturbing entity's in my childhood thus far but its all worth it to see those people I have helped smile." Looking strait at you Elizabeth says "Because if I dont do it who else will?"

Feeling on her mutations
•She doesn't mind them that much anymore, although they have caused her a lot of embarrassment. When she was in elementary school it wasn't too bad since at such a young age you really dont know whats "weird". But it did get worst when she got into middle and high school. But everything has been getting better since what I look like does refect my work.
Last edited by rockosaur on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:49 am, edited 12 times in total.
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeryn » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:07 am

maark
━━━━━━━━━