Based on Click to view
Artist Lepid [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Foxerfly Readoption- Anemone

Postby Lepid » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Bellidan4234 wrote:
    **Note, things about this contest have changed, so please read this post again even if you've seen my original contest!

So, anyway, here is Foxerfly #131 readoption 2.0 with the updated contest:

Unfortunately, I've lost connection to foxerflies, so I'm putting my old foxerfly up for adoption! There are a couple things I would like you to keep about her, but everything else you may change! Here are the things I'd like you to keep:

1. Her original gender is female, but you may make her trans, non-binary, etc. if you wish.
      2. She has an adopted son, Roi, owned by Paintlily
      3. Her charm (her yellow flower crown)

Also, you might want to take inspiration from my old form! It's really old and terrible but it might help you. Here's a link to it!

As for the contest, this will be a limited impress me. You have 500 words and 5 pieces of art to recreate this character! Art can be anything. If you would like to make a comic, it may be as long as you'd like, but each page/strip counts as one art piece. You may do whatever you wish with these limits, and these are also the only limits. For example, a playlist wouldn't count towards your word count or art. Prettying up is also allowed and titles/quotes/images/whatever you use to pretty up your form won't count towards your limit either. So if you're creative enough, you can find ways to make your form seem "longer" if you want it to be! If you have any questions, you may pm me, I'll be happy to answer them for you.

Form:
    Code: Select all
    username:
    name:
    charm: flower crown
    extras: [500/500 word limit]
    art: [5 piece limit]

itemless version:

As per the previous owner's request, here is the form that they have came up with. If they haven't judged it within 2 weeks after the end date then I will step in and judge it. <3

End date is 7/2, or July 2nd at midnight EST. There will be NO extensions on this one so please use your time wisely! <3
Lepid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foxerfly Readoption- Anemone

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Mark?
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:13 pm

mark, i may go for this kiddo
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:16 pm

d r o p oDo
Last edited by Chimericect on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:52 am

Username
Simonpet

Name
Anemone

Talent
Making flowers grow more vibrant

Charm
Flower crown

Personality
dedicated | energetic | imaginative

Relationships
[url]Roi:[/url]
[url]Oroitz:[/url]

Story

Art
[url]xXx[/url] by (x)
[url]xXx[/url] by (x)
[url]xXx[/url] by (x)
[url]xXx[/url] by (x)
[url]xXx[/url] by (x)

(41/500)
Last edited by Simonpet on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

█▐ ❀ dahlia the botanist ❀▐ █

Postby iaan » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:05 am

─────────────────────(grow, grow, gro)───────────────

username: iaan (formerly known as dreams;) but you can always call me ash. i've been in the foxer
community since the beginning of 2014.

name: dahlia - /ˈdæliə/
"in the language of the flowers, depending on which source you use, the dahlia means gratitude,
dignity, pomp, instability and misrepresentation." [source]

talent: lia's talent lies within her hands. with a gentle caress of her palm, through the skin to skin
contact with a plant, she can hear their voices. their most simple desires, like more water or shade.
she can understand their needs and help them. she's fallen in love with the flora around her, and
has made it her goal to always use her talent to help those without a voice. botanist inquiry or actual
talent is a question dahlia ponders late at night, when it's one of those nights that she doubts herself.

charm: dahlia's charm is a flower crown woven together with yellow flowers

how do they use their talent: dahlia works as a botanist in her town. she's part of a group of
scientists that study the long term effect of pollution on flowers, ranging from different intensity
periods and time. dahlia always feels guilty about hurting the plants, but keeps the thought in mind
that this will ultimately be for the benefit of many others. another part of her job involves identifying
and classifying new types of plants they find - she prefers it over the other field by a million miles.
her favorite part of finding new plants is hearing their different voices, the way they carry
themselves and how their needs vary from other species. (108)

personality: dahlia's overall a gentle person. she might not be the best at socializing with other foxers,
but she always tries her best to be nice. while dahlia is a very shy foxer, she has the amazing ability to
stand up for what she believes in. she feels a responsibility to protect those who can't protect themselves
and often takes on a motherly attitude. she's selfless to a fault, where she sometimes extends a helping
hand to those who aim to hurt her. (82)

────────(xxandxxhowxxlittlexxwexxknow,xx)───────────────

short story: it first happened when she was in first grade. her class had planted little beans into
baggies and left them with water, taped to a window over spring break. when they returned, little
sprouts began to poke out of the bean itself, worming its way through the shell. 'like a rose growing
from concrete', her father explained. as her bean sprout continued to grow, more vibrant and full of
life with each day that passed, she began to adore it more. the complexity in such a seemingly simple
organism was what drove her curiosity everyday. the last day before school ended, they potted their
plants to take home. dahlia reached out a hand to stroke one of the leaves, when she felt something
deep in her shift, a sudden compassion for a creature such as the one before her. she knew they weren't
ordinary, and neither was she. not when she swore she could understand the plant's language. (158)

mood board: dahlia feels most comfortable among plants, rather than with other foxers. she loves to
tend to her plants over a social event any day. the only exception would be taking roi out and about
at any given time. she's very gentle in nature, and feels as if plants can understand her better than
others would. it brings joy to her heart to see nature all around them, even in the harsh concrete city. (73)

hobbies: one of dahlia's hobbies is scrap booking. she likes to document her surroundings and experiences.
if there's anything her plant friends have taught her is life's too short, you have to stop and appreciate it
once in a while. as she's gotten older, dahlia has the tendency to forget things more often than not. she
doesn't want to lose any precious memories with her friends and roi. (67)

art: pixel, g r o w, extension of me, sprout

────────(xxme,xxohxxspeakxxtoxxme,xxspeakxxtoxxmexx)───────
iaan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellidan4234 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:51 pm

Aaah, I'm so sorry for not judging this sooner! I hadn't been on CS for a while so this contest kind of went into the back of my mind. I'm so sorry about that!

But even so, there is a clear winner for this girl and you definitely deserve her! Congrats iaan, although you were the only one with a finished form anyhow, I really love the character you created! From her name to her lovely personality to her interesting talent in botany to even your pretty art, it's clear that you really care about this girl and are willing to develop her. Personally, I am so happy with every aspect of Dahlia and I really want you to have her. Congrats! <3

I Fight for the Users!
bellidan4234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iaan » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:44 am

tysm bellidan! i'm happy to be able to further develop her :)
iaan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me