i was the master of my fate // adam delroy voclain by peter quill

Based on Click to view
Artist peter quill [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

i was the master of my fate // adam delroy voclain

Postby peter quill » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:41 pm

Finally posted the reference of my bean Adam !! A bean with a complicated past and a castle he has no idea what to do with, Adam is as socially awkward as he is rough. Originally selfish and narcissistic, a touching event in his life changed his whole world, spinning him into a new phase in his life that he learned selflessness and that life isn't just about tangible things. While he's changed, the world around him hasn't learned of this, and so he often secludes himself from others in fear of acting like the same man he once was. Instead, he surrounds himself with his gardens and anonymously helps others when they stumble upon his location.

Recently, Adam has grown curious of his mysterious father, and with letters of his father's handwriting and the knowledge of events he attends, Adam has embarked on an adventure to reunite with his father. Still nervous about the judgement of other beans, he dons his cloak and blends amongst the crowd, trying to not draw attention to himself. However, he continuously makes the effort to give away to others in need and to offer help when he sees others struggle.

Thank you again to jayus for transferring my boy !! They also did the background. <33
    I'll add his edits here when I can, and possibly his items. :3c
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me