Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Vent / Rant / ''Tears involved in the making'' by rabbit.

Artist rabbit. [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 58 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vent / Rant / ''Tears involved in the making''

Postby rabbit. » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:21 pm

sO
as most of you know, and by taking a glance at my signature, I, Box., am gay. Meaning I like the same gender for love interest (I am a female, so I like females.)

If you saw my last vent, go check it out for me explaining that I am of course, LGBTQ+, and a somewhat follow-up to this one.
Let's get started, shall we?

~Discovery~
Wednesday, June 14th. Around 2:50.
I was with my friend(s), and walking back to the school property. We were just in leadership, doing outdoor activities and let them on the playground for the last fair bit. It seemed like any other day, the leaders (myself included) talked, watched the kids, and did games with them. However, my crush is also in this leader group, I mention her in the previous vent. Her and I have indeed been talking over the months, she (thankfully) doesn't know my secret(s), and nobody told her. So we are mostly friends, despite my wishes. Somehow, she brings up that she has a crush, and tells my friend who knows that I'm gay for her knows who.
I practically BEG to know, as my crush would say "You're the only one who doesn't know", which somewhat made me excited,
`If I'm the ONLY one who doesn't know, who else would it be` I would think, smiling inside.
It took quite some time to get the answer out of my friend though, and it nearly broke my heart when she told me.
Scratch that.
and it BROKE my heart when she told me.
My crush liked a guy. My crush was more than likely straight. There is no way she'd like me.

~Tears~
Once I found out, once I deciphered such, I felt like I was pulled to another reality. All black, nothing there, no feelings,
nothing. We went inside, I felt dead, I felt like tearing up. I would try to act fine, giving fake smiles, getting my stuff in my backpack and head in the classroom for the last couple of minutes.
Despite acting, when I was alone in the classroom, I sat in the corner, that moment replaying my head. ``She likes _``. ``She likes _.``
There's now way she'd like me.
She probably hates me.
No doubt, I'm gay anyway.
Why was I like this.
I was stuck in that reality. I kept putting myself down. All I wanted to do at that moment is curl in a ball and cry. However the bell of 3:05 basically stopped me from acting like that in front of classmates. I'm seen as a more lighthearted and sensitive one in my class, why should I cry over this thing?

~Alone~
Right now, it's 12:17 on the 16th. I have school in a couple of hours. I got to miss the 15th as it was a school trip.
Everything hurts.
It hurts to cry, move, and even speak.
I don't want to do anything.
Why can't I just go to my room, go home, and just cry.
No.
I feel separated, I sadly still have to attend school. I guess I have to put on the fake smile, and act normal. Who cares about my pain inside, my friend had dealt with a breakup recently, I can't let my own feelings ruin anything.
Just gotta go
and try to pull anything off
and to not cry.
Don't show fear, sadness, anger.

welp
I don't mind who sees this
I just wanted to show this
and hope somebody understands this?
This is of course, my first ever crush, love, etc.. I just don't want to let go?
well, I'll be going off for tonight
I will check this in the morning, or later on my phone.
Bye I guess
sweet dreams
ew this was ugly
yo im rabbit/weston/salem
and i'm barely ever on
rabbit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vent / Rant / ''Tears involved in the making''

Postby niko. » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Aaah, Im so sorry for you! That must really be tough! As I am bi, I feel like its easier to be bi because at least you feel attracted to the opposite gender (though i am teetering on biromantic homosexual) Being gay is a little more touchy- though there are more gays around nowadays, many are still closeted.You never know!
Crushes are like fireworks- someday, youll hopefully get over it. If it is meant to be, it will be so. Try to get yourself away from her- make a list of reasons why she just isnt for you (besides the fact that she most likely only likes males) Or, test the waters- flirt her up a little bit! Show your interest. If she reacts negatively, dont do it anymore. If she reacts positively, maybe continue a little bit. Dont ruin a good friendship over it though!
I know that youre a wonderful person though! Dont let someone like a crush bring you down like this! Its touching to know you love her so much, but sometimes it cant always work out! And thats okay, because someday, if you openly put yourself out there as gay, other gay or bi people will come to you!
That is often how it works- I have a bi friend who openly puts themselves out there as liking males and females, so those of either gender will ask them out. I hope it all gets better soon! Stay strong, friend. ♡
niko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vent / Rant / ''Tears involved in the making''

Postby Medd-Lee » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:49 pm

Heyyo - I brought you some empathy pancakes
I'm too shy to talk to my crush. She's really nice, and when I do talk to her, I don't want to stop. I'm technically female, at least that's my typical perception of my gender, and I typically like the gender that I feel I am at that moment. I'm some kind of pangaypersonofweirdgender
Anyway - I'm fairly certain my crush is straight. So I get it. We don't share any friends, either. So I can't ask.
Sad.

I hope you find a new crush that likes you back <3
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me