Time spent 10 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ashling Readoption - Winner!

Postby Master of Nothing » Fri May 26, 2017 3:41 am

Hello!
I'm readopting all of my kalons, though I love them all dearly <3

This was my custom, Ashling! You may change whatever you like about the character, he's a blank slate.

I tried to make him look like a mythical creature while I was creating him, so for the contest, it will be an unlimited impress me with a requirement! You must somehow incorporate something mythical/fantastic into your form! Maybe it's a companion this kal has, an unusual charm they wear... get creative! Remember to follow the kalon guidelines, though, this kal cannot have any special powers!

base form:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Extras: (unlimited; remember to answer the prompt!)[/b]

Please pm me with any questions! This will end on the 8th of June!
Last edited by Master of Nothing on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ashling Readoption

Postby Werecat » Fri May 26, 2017 4:05 am

.ss. - Mason Kaitlyn Ashen - Male -
history:
maybe they attract magical creatures and get into sticky situations because of it?? :0
Mason was normally just an ordinary kalon until he got onto his mentors nerves and pushed them to the brink of insanity and ended up being cursed by their mentor, to have magical creatures be attracted to them. And so wherever Mason goes at least one or two magical creatures will follow. Masons fear/hate for animals+ most other magical creatures tends to get in his way. others although they may have good intention will cause even more trouble for him and leave him to clean up the mess. Along with fearing animals and most magical creatures, not being able to create powers without help and having a hoard of creatures following you around tends to scare any possible mentors off. Post-poning any thoughts of ever becoming better at his spells.
Eventually he grew close to the creatures that followed him, specifically a small fairy that was partially a siren.
Personality:
Mason is very extroverted and kind to everyone. He also is quick to copy others and is very influenced by others.Mason is also very naive and gullible. although when he dislikes someone/something he will tend to do almost everything he can do to make them know that he dislikes them.
strengths:
weaknesses:
Habits:
- earth magic
- water magic
- smoothies
- flavorless dragonfruit
dislikes:
- animals
- any form of touch
- magical creatures (human like ones!! fairies, etc)
- the sound/feeling of two bits of skin or body parts moving together (his own specifically)
Hobbies:
interests:
art:
Last edited by Werecat on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:42 am, edited 6 times in total.

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carnations » Fri May 26, 2017 4:06 am

Username: john laurens.
Name:
Extras: (unlimited; remember to answer the prompt!)

res

Code: Select all
ideas {do noot steel!!1!}
-mythical pool
-isn't secretive about the pool at al
Carnations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Fri May 26, 2017 5:35 am

Mark <3
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Fri May 26, 2017 7:35 am

Username: Drasheep
Name: Dio

Feeling slightly nauseated, Dio slowly opened his eyes. As he took in his surroundings, several memories flooded back to him. He had been on a boat... He had been spending a week at the beach, and went out into what seemed like a light shower, but turned into a storm... He had grabbed onto some driftwood, and, well, now here he was.
As he clambered to his feet, he noticed something odd. Something was flying above him. A pegasus?! Startled, he took a step back, and let the ocean gently lap at his feet. He stood there for several minutes, just watching the pegasus circle overhead, until it flew away.
As he walked into the lush island undergrowth, he got an uneasy feeling. Someone, something was watching him. He decided to ignore it, and continue building a shelter.
Many weeks had passed, and even after all his smoke signals, no help had arrived. He was just heading out to the shore to look for some oysters, when he saw something begin to rise out of the water. It looked like a horse... but with a mermaid tail?!
He nervously flicked his tail as the young hippocampus approached him, gingerly placing his paws one after the other behind him. The poor foal nickered, and met eyes with Dio. He felt something. A connection. They were meant to be companions. Forgetting his fear, he approached the foal and hugged it. Suddenly, he noticed a large gash on its tail. He gently picked it up and carried it to his hut.
Dio had long since given up on signaling to others to help him escape his island. He loved it now, and it felt like home. After befriending the wounded hippocampus, the other mythical horses on the island, the pegasi, unicorns, other hippocampi, and kelpies all welcomed him as a friend. He loved it there now.

As the boat drew near the lush island, a shiver ran over Dio. This kal, whoever was in the boat, was going to discover him. He would be sent back to civilization, away from his equine friends, and a phoenix he had taken in.

Being back on the mainland was strange. Instead of foraging for food, he went to the store. After being brought back, he had returned to his house, but he felt like a part of him was missing. He had to go back.

Three years later, and Dio was finally happy. He bought the land from the previous owner, and began building a house on it. He lived with his friends again, and he got to be connected with civilization. Life was perfect now.

Other stuff!!

Dio LOVES to dance. All sorts of dancing. He especially likes to square dance, though! Especially with Citlali. (He likes her.)

Dio has a guitar which he loves immensely, and he practices on it whenever he's not tending to his equine friends.

Haikus

The wind rushes by
My hippocampus swims fast
I feel so alive

I feel the music
Paws move this way then that way
Ci ci is so cute
Last edited by uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 17 times in total.
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Fri May 26, 2017 8:14 am

res, might try out ? if not i might help some people <33
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Fri May 26, 2017 11:10 am

Username:
Name:
res!
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GothamsMama » Fri May 26, 2017 11:10 am

boop
GothamsMama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat May 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Res

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thedogpals » Mon May 29, 2017 11:28 am

Username: Thedogpals
Name: Pico
Short story: Pico is a glassblower, she creates intricate patterns with coloured glass. Magical creatures approach her often to ask for some glass in return for some gems. Pico takes the gems and embeds them onto a large glass installation she has at home.
Favourite gif: https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2015 ... oop-v3.gif
(Image is not mine)
Art: https://s9.postimg.org/oaol5usan/Pico.png
Last edited by Thedogpals on Wed May 31, 2017 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
very busy
(please do not enquire about my characters! i love em dearly!)
Thedogpals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me