pura vida // ellory garcía by peter quill

Based on Click to view
Artist peter quill [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

pura vida // ellory garcía

Postby peter quill » Tue May 23, 2017 2:59 pm

My new bean !! Ellory García, although most call her Ellory or El. A bean that was born and raised in Costa Rica, Ellory recently took her first trip to the United States to visit her dad. She has a heavy accent when she talks, but speaks fluent English thanks to her mother and father believing it the utmost priority.

Ellory is a pretty laid back bean, often preferring to go with the flow instead of going up into arms about something. While she upholds her morals, she'll often take the path of least resistance to still uphold them but also to not cause issues. She always remembers to take a moment to step back and breathe, and often when her friends are stressed she'll wrap an arm around them and start counting to eight, which signals for them to take a deep breathe.

If Ellory isn't running the day away or cloud-watching, she can be found completely devouring her father's kitchen cabinets. She loves every type of food that is put on her plate, and often goes for seconds when she can. She hides snacks everywhere around the house, and often when a friend's over, they are caught by surprise when she hits the wall and licorice comes out from behind a photograph. She balances out her food obsession with her athleticism, but it still doesn't stop her mother or father from trying to limit how much their daughter eats.

She carries a heart-shaped straw that goes with her everywhere, and she uses it for practically every drink. It was given to her by her mother, and she believes she carries a little piece of her mom and Costa Rica when she takes it out of the country.

This is what I have so far !! Thank you to my lovely wife dep for doing the fringe. She's open for roleplays or headcanons, I'd love to develop her more through other beans. <33
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me