Cupster, the hamster (story inside!)

"Cupster, the hamster (story inside!)" by DizzyGlitchez

Dressup entry

Cupster, the hamster (story inside!)

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Thu May 11, 2017 11:04 am

Once upon a time, there was a little hamster. He was still a baby, but he was very cute, and looked like a little pig. He was called "Cutie". Cutie was in the garden, until he found a bat plush.
He hugged the plush and stayed with it. Cutie named this bat plush "Frosty Wings".
One day, Cutie was almost full-grown, but he still stays with Frosty Wings. He was bored, but he decided to pretend to be a little cupcake forever. So, Cutie "changed" his name to "Cupster".
A year later, Cupster was already full-grown, but here's something you won't believe: He STILL stays with Frosty Wings.
Cupster was walking around and found a "Free Cake Shop". There was a cat with a birthday cake in his head, called "Cake Seller".
"Hi there! Take every cake you want, here is the only place cakes are free." Cake Seller said. Cupster entered, and it was like, a kingdom of cake. Cupster took 5 hundred cakes.
"Bye, and thanks for the cakes!" Cupster said, excited.
Cupster came back home, and stayed in one of the green cakes he took. He sit on the green cake, holding Frosty Wings. There was his water, and some cookies on the cake. Also a little tissue box to clean Frosty Wings.
"Say cheese!" Cupster said and pretended to take a selfie.
THE END
What you think of this story?
(Frosty Wings is this bat that is close from Cupster)
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cupster, the hamster (story inside!)

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Sun May 14, 2017 11:48 pm

bump
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me