Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

grrr bark >:3 by weegeestar5

Artist weegeestar5 [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

grrr bark >:3

Postby weegeestar5 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:52 am

i lOVE doodling duveki so much... i have so many doodles of him

duveki can get into positions which aren't possible/uncomfortable for humans! like... you know how dogs scratch their ears?? that's how duveki scratches his ears, without a second thought

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: grrr bark >:3

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:16 am

bork bork
also BUNNY
ALSO I FINALLY made the first two pages of my own comic LMAO
duveki is adorable and pure and utterly paw-some

Postby weegeestar5 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:27 am

Annakova wrote:bork bork
also BUNNY

duveki is hunting prey. he is a fur-ocious predator
aaa thank you!! he totally is tbh... I love him. that was a good pun you pawt of there!

aa yea I saw it!! :'D it looks nice so far!!

ImageImageImageImage
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:31 am

weegeestar5 wrote:
also BUNNY

aaa thank you!! he totally is tbh... I love him. that was a good pun you pawt of there!

a cute, cuddly, precious predator
i have to hug him.. .i want to hug him oh my god
i cant think of any other puns rip
and thank you aaah ^u^ i'm not aiming for it to LOOK nice... tbh im not even sure what the story's supposed to be LMAO

Postby weegeestar5 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:40 am

Annakova wrote:
weegeestar5 wrote:
also BUNNY

a cute, cuddly, precious predator
i have to hug him.. .i want to hug him oh my god
i cant think of any other puns rip
and thank you aaah ^u^ i'm not aiming for it to LOOK nice... tbh im not even sure what the story's supposed to be LMAO

very much so! he will cuddle and then HUNT. and then beg for dog treats t bh
same tbh. duveki likes hugs!! [but sometimes he might try to play and end up biting ur hands... tread carefully]
that's a shame! trust me, though, other puns are pawssible!
youre welcome!! I mean. I'm the same with myth. I know the storyline but like... its not written out anywhere, and it was more of "that storyline seems cool I'm gonna do a comic" rather than like....... actual planning. but the characters have existed since 2014 [w/ 2 from 2013] and have been developed a lot between my friend and I [the friend who owns half of the characters] so theyre plenty developed, luckily pff

ImageImageImageImage
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:00 am

weegeestar5 wrote:very much so! he will cuddle and then HUNT. and then beg for dog treats t bh
same tbh. duveki likes hugs!! [but sometimes he might try to play and end up biting ur hands... tread carefully]
youre welcome!! I mean. I'm the same with myth. I know the storyline but like... its not written out anywhere, and it was more of "that storyline seems cool I'm gonna do a comic" rather than like....... actual planning. but the characters have existed since 2014 [w/ 2 from 2013] and have been developed a lot between my friend and I [the friend who owns half of the characters] so theyre plenty developed, luckily pff

give him all the dog treats
i have a bit of planned parts of my story but like.. this isn't going to be the actual storyline because i was planning on having the actual storyline as a written story. all the characters i have in my comic are recently made, like, 2015 - 2016 i think. tbh one of them started out as a fan character would you believe it regardless i love my two characters they are my sons... as well as all my other characters lmao. i have big toyhou.se pages for them too, they're pretty developed ^o^ i need to redraw their refs though especially Isaac's LOL

by the way i was thinking about doing cameo or guest appearances in my comic. would you maybe like one of your characters to be in it? ;3c

Postby weegeestar5 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:07 am

Annakova wrote:
weegeestar5 wrote:very much so! he will cuddle and then HUNT. and then beg for dog treats t bh

i have a bit of planned parts of my story but like.. this isn't going to be the actual storyline because i was planning on having the actual storyline as a written story. all the characters i have in my comic are recently made, like, 2015 - 2016 i think. tbh one of them started out as a fan character would you believe it regardless i love my two characters they are my sons... as well as all my other characters lmao. i have big toyhou.se pages for them too, they're pretty developed ^o^ i need to redraw their refs though especially Isaac's LOL

by the way i was thinking about doing cameo or guest appearances in my comic. would you maybe like one of your characters to be in it? ;3c

duveki would kill for a box of dog treat t b h
ah, yea, that makes sense! I plan on doing some short stories for myth - maybe parts of characters backgrounds or side characters.... unless I make a comic w/ the side characters after myth... hm. also like myth is technically just an au for red and i's fantrolls pffFF [I mean w a different storyline but. yea its technically just an au haha]. ah I need to update th pages tbh. too many ocs, too little time. I need to make refs for myth characters tbh oh well

hmm, i'll think about it! its frustrating bc myth is developed very specifically - like, right down to vampire biology rip. so there are lots of like... "rules" in myth [ie biology, cultures, etc.] it would also probably depend on where your story is set, bc some of them p much never leave the forest, but others move about a lot haha
I'm reading way too deep into this I'm sorry

ImageImageImageImage
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:13 am

weegeestar5 wrote:
Annakova wrote:

duveki would kill for a box of dog treat t b h
ah, yea, that makes sense! I plan on doing some short stories for myth - maybe parts of characters backgrounds or side characters.... unless I make a comic w/ the side characters after myth... hm. also like myth is technically just an au for red and i's fantrolls pffFF [I mean w a different storyline but. yea its technically just an au haha]. ah I need to update th pages tbh. too many ocs, too little time. I need to make refs for myth characters tbh oh well

hmm, i'll think about it! its frustrating bc myth is developed very specifically - like, right down to vampire biology rip. so there are lots of like... "rules" in myth [ie biology, cultures, etc.] it would also probably depend on where your story is set, bc some of them p much never leave the forest, but others move about a lot haha
I'm reading way too deep into this I'm sorry

its ok! most of them live in the forest, mainly isaac, michael, dracosellia, and johnson. cx
i think maybe the comic will be an au so i can do misaac ship because idk where im going
id be willing to stick to any rules as well. cx

Postby LOCW_Bluestarwarrior » Fri May 05, 2017 6:16 am

Awwww he's even cuter here!

Doxx is like that. Somehow he curls up like some sort of animal to sleep every night? No one knows how. |D
------------
------------Call me Blue
------------adult // fan of a great
------------many things
------------ImageImageImage
------------
------------
------------ImageImage
------------Art credit - me
------------
LOCW_Bluestarwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Fri May 05, 2017 6:20 am

LOCW_Bluestarwarrior wrote:Awwww he's even cuter here!

Doxx is like that. Somehow he curls up like some sort of animal to sleep every night? No one knows how. |D

aa thank you v much again!

duveki needs to be exceedingly flexible considering hes a weredog :p

ImageImageImageImage
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me