FluffCats #67|| CLOSED AS OF MAY 7TH! by jiㅤ

Based on Click to view
Artist jiㅤ [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

FluffCats #67|| CLOSED AS OF MAY 7TH!

Postby jiㅤ » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:10 pm

The first adopt by myself! //v// I wouldn't be so honored.
EDIT: EXTENDED TO MAY 5TH
Inspired by Fanta and water-slides, this little FluffCat has a reason to love water. That's where you come in! Make a paragraph or so of why they love/care for the water so much!
Code: Select all
Username:
FC name:
Why do they like water so much?: (100 words minimum!)
Last edited by jiㅤ on Thu May 11, 2017 10:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
quit!!! contact me on discord (ji#6238)
jiㅤ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FluffCats #67

Postby rabbit. » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:23 pm

markkk
ew this was ugly
yo im rabbit/weston/salem
and i'm barely ever on
rabbit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deme ! » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:52 pm

Username:
.caracal.

FC name:
Kailani

Why do they like water so much?:
Kailani has always loved water since she was a small fluff kitten, although she never knew why,
it might have to do something with her name. her name has hawaiian origin, and when you think of hawaii,
you think of the lovely ocean and the sandy beach.
but her name meaning might also play a role of why she likes water so much, her name means, "sea and sky."
but maybe it has nothing to do with her name. Kailani grew up near a wonderful waterfall, with many colors,
she loved to splash around in it, swimming in the refreshing water, although some cats could hate water as much as their worst fear,
Kailani was very different. her personality changes when she's in water, she seems different than her normal self. she seems more spaced, but is very focused at the same time. some other fluff cats call her names involving her love of water, names like, "fish." but despite this, her love of water continues to be a important part of her life.
Last edited by deme ! on Tue May 02, 2017 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jiㅤ » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:29 pm

ahh.. Sorry ;~; tests suck
Anyway, I am sorry for the simplistic design, promise to pull out a edited one after Thursday..!

Congrats to .caracal.! Take care of Kailani
hawaii = aesthetic tho
.caracal. wrote:
Username:
.caracal.

FC name:
Kailani

Why do they like water so much?:
Kailani has always loved water since she was a small fluff kitten, although she never knew why,
it might have to do something with her name. her name has hawaiian origin, and when you think of hawaii,
you think of the lovely ocean and the sandy beach.
but her name meaning might also play a role of why she likes water so much, her name means, "sea and sky."
but maybe it has nothing to do with her name. Kailani grew up near a wonderful waterfall, with many colors,
she loved to splash around in it, swimming in the refreshing water, although some cats could hate water as much as their worst fear,
Kailani was very different. her personality changes when she's in water, she seems different than her normal self. she seems more spaced, but is very focused at the same time. some other fluff cats call her names involving her love of water, names like, "fish." but despite this, her love of water continues to be a important part of her life.
quit!!! contact me on discord (ji#6238)
jiㅤ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me