SCS Adopt #300 - Doberman Pinscher by ~HєуRєι~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SCS Adopt #300 - Doberman Pinscher

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Second Chance Shelter wrote: Second Chance Shelter is a bread rescue where you can come to find a new member of your family. We rescue and rehabilitate breads of all shapes and sizes so they may have the chance to be placed into a caring home. All of our loaves are special and deserve a chance to be happy with an owner that will care for them. The question is: are you ready to love them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
This darling was dropped off, the owner didn't realize this dog had both a lot of energy, and some special needs due to their Leucism. Anyways, they asked that this darling was given to a good home who can care for them so we promised her that.
PROMPT: What is their favorite pair of doggy/modified sunglasses? [My Extra Policy]

Genes
Black w/ Tanpoint (Albino Mutation)
---
*this pet has the Albinism Mutation and therefore may have susceptibility to sunburns and eye damage!
*this pet's docked tail and ears are not due to genetics and therefore cannot be bred into offspring!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 10 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SCS Adopt #300 - Doberman Pinscher

Postby persay » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:27 pm

Username:
Name:
What is their favorite pair of doggy/modified sunglasses?:
(add on to this form)

mork

howly paws rei, you've done it again
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:58 pm

--Dropping out, not enough time to finish my art. Will be reusing info here.--

───────────────
lyrics

───────────────

──────────────────────────────
Username:
SpartanAmethyst

Name:
Toklo
> Inuit; "Spontaneous & Versatile".

Collar:
Bottom collar, with dog tags. On the collar beside the American Flag should be the font "AR-300". Please make the flag facing the correct direction though.

What is their favorite pair of sunglasses?:
words

Personality:
> Courageous: Toklo is above everything brave; after everything he's been through, it's amazing how strong and fearless he still is. This was the first trait his new handler noticed: while other dogs were cowering in the back of the kennel or growling nervously at anyone who passed, Toklo was sitting quietly at the cage door, looking up at him with intelligent aqua eyes. He had no fear of the noise and the strangers that stared at him. He is not foolish by any means, but he knows to control his fear rather than let it control him.
> Obedient and Intelligent: The next check on James' list was a behavioral checkup, and an obedience test. This dog impressed him; 299 canines he'd worked with and trained, and none of them even came close to the amount of shock he had when he did a trial run with Toklo. It only took once to teach him a new command, and he would then execute it perfectly every time afterwards. He learned commands from beginner all the way to advanced in seconds, and he watched so intently as James was speaking...
> trait: words

words

adoption form idea

United States Special Forces dog; part of ARIATE (Arctic Reconnaissance, Interception, and Tactical Espionage).
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Sun May 07, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea! » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Last edited by tea! on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
tea!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:48 pm

WIthdrawing, there's no way to compete against the artist themself. :|
Last edited by Nanorat on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eremite » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:53 am

Username: Eremite

| Name - Regalia | Gender - Female | Collar - xx |

What is their favorite pair of doggy/modified sunglasses?: xx
Fashionable and functional

Theme Song
Meet Virginia by Train
She doesn't own a dress
Her hair is always a mess
IF You catch her stealin' she won't confess
She's Beautiful

Smokes a pack a day, no wait
That's me, but anyway
She doesn't care a thing
About that, hey
She thinks I'm beautiful
Meet Virginia

She never compromises
Loves babies and surprises
Wears high heels when
She exercises
Ain't it beautuiful
Meet Virginia

Well she wants to be the Queen
Then she thinks about her scene
Pulls her hair back as she screams
"I don't really wanna be the Queen"

Daddy wrestles alligators
Mama works on carburetors
Her brother is a fine mediator
For the president
And here she is again on the phone
Just like me hates to be alone
We just like to sit at home
And rip on the President
Meet Virginia, Mmmm...

Well she wants to live her life
Then she thinks about her life
Pulls her hair back, as she screams
"I don't really wanna live this life"
No mama no mama no mama no mama

She only drinks coffee at midnight
When the moment is not right
Her timing is quite, unusual
You see her confidence is tragic, but her
Intuition magic And the shape of her body?
Unusual

Meet Virgina I can't wait to
Meet Virginia, yeah e yeah hey hey hey

Well she wants to be the queen and
Then she thinks about her scene
Well she wants to live her life
Then she thinks about her life
Pulls her hair back as she screams
"I don't really wanna be the queen"
I, I don't really wanna be the queen
I, I don't really wanna be the queen
I, I don't really wanna live this

Personality
Regalia was raised in a strict home that expected the utmost behavior from her. She received extensive training in all forms to perfect her manners and obedience. She was raised as if she was royalty and acted like she was. Very patient and polite with every action, but that is just the surface. Regalia when out of the eye of those expecting the most of her is a care free wild child, everyone has to have a little fun. She loves to run as far and fast as her legs can carry her and find a mess to get herself into. She is a dreamer before she is a Queen. Her heart tells her to shoot for the stars while her head tells her to keep her feet planted on the ground. Fighting an internal battle of what she wants in life it sometimes feels like she is leading a double life.

Likes/Dislikes
Regalia Likes
-Water
-Snow
-Mud
-Running
-Making noise
-Adventuring
-Being free

Regalia Dislikes
-Rules
-Restrictions
-Being clean
-Order
-Quite
-Calmness

Favorite Adventure
Regalia's favorite adventure would have to be the night she and her best friend Ophelia had the best night in her memory.
It was a lazy June afternoon when the plan was hatched. Both Regalia and Ophelia had gone mad with boredom as they basked in the sun. The day was hot enough to fry an egg on the road and you'd swear that you could smell the dry grass burning. Ophelia was the one who originally had the thought but it grew with Regalia's help. They had decided that once the sun started drift down they were going to make a run for the cool murky pond that lays at the edge of the property. Once the two wild souls had an idea they stuck it,
about boy did they ever. Just as they planned once the sky started to mix in its purple haze they bolted, dashing through the overgrown weeds blanketed the floor of the woods. The others hadn't even noticed their absence giving them plenty of time to stir up some trouble.
Arriving at the pond at early dusk you could hear the occasional bullfrog croak as the nightlife came alive. Ophelia took the plunge first doing a running jump into the nearly green pond. Followed by her wave was that of Regalia, her pure white coat now covered in a layer of green algae and brown mud. The two swam circles in the small oasis from the summer sun, bobbing and weaving between lily pads and cattails. The night grew older and the air grew colder, moon hanging half mast the two dirty dogs finally crawled out of the pond thoroughly exhausted. Dripping with a mix of water, mud, and slime they the took up position in the dry dirt that still clung to the heat of the day. Drifting off into a sun induced sleep Regalia laid sprawled out on her side.
With a sudden crack of thunder the two mud covered dogs jolted awake. Coming to the quick realization that they had been out all night the jumped to their paws. With another growl of thunder the heard the unmistakable sound of rain falling down drenching the land. Taking off into the dark retracing their steps best they can from memory the cold rain soaked into the fur. Splashing into puddles that dotted their coats with chocolate spots Regalia slowed down looking around before calling out to Ophelia "You know what we should do?" She said, the Hound staring back at her. Without another word the once white dog jumped up as high as she could and splashed down into a puddle. Mud raining upwards momentarily against gravity and then succumbing to its forces again blanketed everything below it with brown. Not missing a beat Ophelia following behind her spring loaded legs. The puddles grew as the rain showered down and the puddle jumpers dug into the ground with each leap and bound. The two joy filled canines stayed out in their muddy mess until the rain no longer washed them with its cold drops. Satisfied with their creation the two slowly made their way home keeping an eye out for large puddles to disturb.
With the house in site they schemed on how to get back inside. Deciding their best bet on avoiding a bath was the dog door they crept up barely recognizable from the thick jacket of mud they wore. Regalia stuck her head through to make sure the cost was clear, no humans or dogs in sight. Quietly pulling herself in Ophelia followed her lead in not as graceful manner. Their trail of dirt didn't end with the puddles, but with the couch and carpet. Deciding to clean themselves with fabric instead of water everyone awoke the next day to the two missing dogs home safe and the entire living room coated in mud, dirt, water, and who knows what else. A bath was still in order but on the bright side the dogs gained a couch for outside in their play area.

Friends
Ophelia the American English Coonhound is Regalia's best friend and partner in crime.
Bjorne the Groenendael is a close friend of Regalia's and basically her fitness coach.
Azul the Borzoi mix is like a sister to Regalia, the one dog she can share her problems with.
Scott the furry red beast is the Master Splinter to her Ninja Turtle, the one who gives her guidance in life.

Art

Last edited by Eremite on Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
Blame is a coward but self-righteous
A funny little creature hiding out in me
Hate is power with a price tag
A funny little creature screaming out in me
Listen to me
Fear is a liar but he's been right before
If you fight your shadow, you'll get lost in a war
Ambitions a champ, but he's also greedy
Drunk or sober he always wants more
I always want more
I always want more
Lust is beauty in a body bag
A funny little thing that's screaming "Just use me!"

Eremite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:56 am

dropping, good luck everyone !!
Last edited by shawty-cs on Fri May 05, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:36 am

ᖴᗩᒪᒪᙓᑎ ᖴᖇOᙏ Tᕼᙓ

Username:
Wolfiedog3

Full Name:
The Guardian of God

Call Name:
Zauriel

Collar:
Zauriel is still stuck on the Steampunk Times.

What is their favorite pair of doggy/modified sunglasses?:
XxX -- "So I'm stuck with the steampunk times, it isn't my fault, it just reminds me of my past life. Plus it is some cool stuff that is going on with steampunk. So much stuff to play with and fight with. It's awesome."

Theme:
"Leader have an okay taste in music, yet this is great."

Backstory:
Zauriel didn't always have a happy life as he does now. Zauriel was once a pup of a bait dog and a random street female. So he wasn't the bravest of dogs. He would always watch after his mother, yet as a young dog he would go and watch his father as he was used as bait for the bigger and stronger dogs. He swore that he would get stronger and get his father out of there. Although he trained as hard as possible, it was impossible to get his father out of there. Zauriel still tried, he ended up always hurt in someway. Finally he gave up. Distort and worried, he wondered the streets alone. He never returned to his home. He walked alone and finally stopped when he had made it to a place safe for him. Zauriel watched out for any humans that were like the ones that had his father.
Soon after living months on the streets Zauriel gave out and was slowly leaving this world. He was then found by a member of SCS and sent her very soon. He was then helped and given some TLC and was ready to be adopted.

Personality:
Zauriel is to brave for his own good. He likes to do what is right, yet he is just to much of a caring dog to even hurt anyone. Zauriel has tried many things in this life. He still tries thought. He has been bullied most of his life do to the fact that everyone thought he was an albino dog, yet he isn't. Zauriel always tried to ignore anything rude someone or dog that was saying to him. He tried shy do o this. He remembers being called freak on the streets. It still bothers him to this very day. He doesn't trust easy do to that fact. It was hard for him to even trust some of the dogs at the ranch when he first came here. He still isn't very trusting of a few dogs and cats. After getting close to him we had some of the greatest times in the yard. Zauriel does have to wear his protective glasses, yet he still loves to play. He would go to the end of the earth to save anyone at the farm as well. He is the sweetest dog once you get to know him, all you need to do is give him some time and maybe give him a treat or two.

Favorite Quote:
"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong to long." -- Johnny Deep -- "My reason for my liking of this quote is because it reminds me of my father. A strong dog who tried to never give up, yet in the end just couldn't stand strong anymore. He might have been a bait dog, yet he was fearless and selfless. I wish I could be more like my father."

Likes/Dislikes:
~Belly Rubs
~Being Outside
~His Glasses
~Swimming
~The Beach
~Protecting his Crush... Shh..
----------------
*Being Very Hot
*Getting Sunburn
*Lighting
*Ships
*Heights
*Being called Freak

Relationships:
Lung - Crush ::
So Zauriel totally doesn't have a crush on her... Well maybe a little. Lung understands Zauriel so much more than the others. It was crazy how they connected so quickly. Lung was just a sweet, shy dog anyway thought, so she knew the feeling. They help each other out. They are pretty close.
Noodle Pups - Good Friends ::
Well since he has a crush on mommy he has to get to know the pups. He loves them to death. They are the greatest pups in the world. They might be kinda pushy at first, yet once you get to know them, they are the sweetest thing ever.
Penne - Best Bro ::
They are awesome friends. even thought Zauriel has a crush on Lung, and Penne knows it, still the best friends. They always get along and don't always fight like normal males do at times.
Comet - Banana Buds ::
They are both silly dogs after gaining trust. It's funny to watch the two chase the geese outside of the house at times. Even funnier when they both get somehing stuck in their noses.
Woody - Food Stealers ::
These two steal food from the table all the time. We don't know where it came from, yet they do it at the same times. They get along do to this. It's funny when they get caught thought.
Fauna and Jenna - Acquaintances ::
He just started to get to know these two cats. He isn't very sure about them yet. He doesn't really see them a lot anyway, yet he does see that Fauna goes to see her brother a lot next dog so.
Genius - Acquaintances ::
Genius is new as well so they haven't really meet yet. They still have to get to know each other. They don't bother each other, now do they really care about seeing a=each other that much.
Journey - Neutral ::
Journey scared Zauriel the first time they meet. They are both freaks together, yet Zauriel is actually a little scared of Journey. We don't know if it is from when she scared him or just from that she is not as understanding of the freak thing.
Kamilah - Neutral ::
Kamilah is a mean cat at times, she just doesn't act like it. She scared Zauriel pretty well by scratching up his favorite toy when he wasn't looking. He hasn't gotten along with her at all.
Halo - Enemies ::
As usually nobody is friends with Halo. Halo annoys everyone with how everything must look nice. He has tried to groom Zauriel since he meet him. He is really bothered by it.

SKIᙓS TO ᑭᖇOTᙓᙅT ᗩᒪᒪ
Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:05 am

Username: WolfwithWings38
Name: Reverse Oreo (Get it? Because she's black in the inside instead outside?)
Collar: https://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/61108 ... 834579.jpg
What is their favorite pair of doggy/modified sunglasses?: https://digitaldoggydaily.com/wp-conten ... 6/11/9.jpg
How Oreo rolls: So Oreo just likes to show off her coolness to the dogs who don't have sunglasses, so basically when she's out on a walk she'll find ways to rub it in your face! She'll tease others, literally be a jerk about it, stare at others and smirk, or if she's feeling less creative just brag about it. And even though every dog knows that it's because she can't see, they can't help but feel jealous and feel less cool. When she isn't in a bragging mood she just tries her best to be the best dog and most coolest girl dog there is and if she finds an other dog with sunglasses she'll say this "Oh cool, you have sunglasses too! Isn't it better than not having them at all?" clearly not understanding that it means you can't see and you need them in order to see. They usually respond with "You do realize that why we wear these is because we can't see, Right?..." or they'll just be sarcastic and say "Yeah, it's totally better than not having them at all. In fact I'm requesting them to my other friends!".....
How Oreo slides: On rainy walks or night walks she'll not brag or do anything idiotic and will play with others nicely and act totally different than what she does in the morning or in the afternoon!
Favorite treat: Apple Bacon Dog Treats or any treats http://www.munchinwithmunchkin.com/wp-c ... 50x650.jpg she goes bonkers for treats...
Favorite Toy: She never has destroyed this toy and actually snuggles with it... http://www.petmountain.com/photos/produ ... og-toy.jpg
Likes and dislikes: She loves listening to rock and roll music or classic rock with her owner while driving. She loves to eat anything and loves to play with Saturn (the rottweiler) http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1491360570 (and she likes Saturn in general) and they'll both do anything to get treats and they both play a game called Who's that turkey? (basically you guess what type of food and when you lose you have to guess how many pounds of the turkey their owner will have on Thanksgiving and if they guess that wrong they'll have to do a challenge XD) and she loves the nighttime, her sunglasses, and rain!
She hates it when people don't feel jealous or don't like it when she brags about her glasses. She hates losing to Saturn in the Who's that turkey game and other games in general with or without Saturn. She hates it when Saturn is right (And he's right 96% of the time) she hates when she has to take a bath or when she has to go back home from walks/hikes/trips and lastly she hates the sun.
Personality: She has bipolar or some disorder like that. She is mean and likes to brag about herself (not just the sunglasses) She also can be very rude, but can be nice, respectful, basically act well behaved, and play well with others it's just that she has a hard time getting along sometimes as well as has a hard time trying not to be the best or better than anyone! But she intends to have an attitude and to be independent so it makes training her or doing anything with her hard sometimes!
Theme Song: Usher - More https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry-LNqQK2r0
Relationship with Saturn: They do get along well, in fact they never fight, but they do argue, usually about who win the game or about who will do the challenge and why they have to or how fair something is or about food.... But other than that they pretty much get along and are the closest of friends! And not to mention Saturn makes really good jokes and he's not serious at all, and she LOVES animals/humans who are too goofy/hyper and can't be serious! And they just never stop messing around or playing with each other.....
Art:
Last edited by WolfwithWings38 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:57 am

--
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Mon May 08, 2017 6:16 am, edited 9 times in total.

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery