Artist Echo Base [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Maned Valehound Adopts

Postby Echo Base » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:48 pm

Adopts | Fanclub | Archives | [url=WIP]Q&A Form[/url]

Maned Valehounds are highly intelligent, wolf-like mammals. They live in many diverse climates but prefer northern mountain and forest regions where their thick fur coats allow them protection against the elements. Valehounds are strong, loyal creatures worthy of respect.

Maned Valehounds get their name from the stiff mohawk-like mane running from the base of their skull to their shoulder blades. Their thick fur protects them from the elements and from being injured in fights. Hounds hunt and kill small animal prey but also forage for fruits and tubers. Adults are slightly larger and taller than the average timber wolf while newborn cubs are the size of house cats. Hounds can live for sixty to eighty years old, the oldest being around ninety years.

Valehounds possess incredibly diverse and beautiful coat colors and patterns. They can be dark or light colored and have any kind of color combinations and designs you can imagine. Their coats, which typically coincide with their individual personalities, are designed to help them attract mates, instead of camouflage like other creatures.

Maned Valehounds have several physical mutations that occur randomly in their population and have a small chance of being passed on through their genes.

Common Mutations:
• Shorter or longer than average tails and manes
• Presence of hair
• Albinism
• Heterochromia
• Presence of stripes or spots on coat
• Presence of snake-like scales on legs, back, and head
• Long fangs or tusks

Rare Mutations:
• Bioluminescent markings and glowing eyes
• Presence of bone spikes or horns
• Bone plates on back and legs
• Growth of feathers in mane

• For a MVH to be ligitament, the image MUST be transaprent and have NO extras. They can be added on a copy of the MVH
• Respect all artists, mods, and other users.
• Do not bribe, beg, spam, argue, hate, or do silly dances without permission.
• Be congratulatory to winners and don't whine if you lost.
• If you no longer wish to own your Hound, it will be put up for re-adoption, but you must ask the original artist to do so.
• Do not ask to be an artist or moderator.
We don't offer customs to the general public at this time.
• You can own as many Hounds as you want

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•☆•▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• Do not ask to be an artist or moderator!
• Be understanding and compliant if I ask you to change or fix a design that I think isn't fitting with the species.
• You can create 2 custom Hounds for yourself
• Do not accept bribes or judge contests based on anything other than what you asked for.
• Guest artists can create how ever many designs during their artist time
• You are responsible for adopting out your designs. If you have three or more un-adopted designs do not create any more.
• Whatever your contest for adoption is, people must fill out at least this basic form:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] (if not already set by artist)

This is so they can be easily registered in the archives. On choosing a winner, please update the first post with the winning form in quotes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•☆•▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yognaut Yog

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2wqg4lz.gif[/IMG]

By Brandy.

Species © Echo Base
Lines © Bugabee
Designs © Respective artists

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Commissions:
Open!!

"Take a Deep Breath
Pick Yourself Up,
Dust Yourself Off,
And Start Over Again"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Echo Base

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me