Based on Click to view
Artist Gigimon [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Uisce

Postby Gigimon » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:29 pm

Aiden Freaking McKay wrote:~I wish to adopt!~
User: AiednFreakingMckay
Name Of OriginDragon: uisce (irish for water)
Story of how you robbed the nest for the Origin Egg: Finally getting a vacation I decided i wanted to take a first, going snorkeling the will of doing so being so impulsive that i didn't even resurch the area i was even going to. I had just gotten into the water, I guess i looked like an easy tasty meal and was scooped right out of the water being crushed by claws and carried off to a sea cave. When i had finally came to my heart raced, I could hear nothing but my blood pumping through my body as i realized i was in a deep nest between 3 eggs. The only thing i could think of was that a female Origin Dragon saw me as an easy meal to give to her orelings when they hatched. I looked at the eggs witch were nearly as big as I was, if I was nabbed the eggs must be close to hatching and if I didnt hurry i could really become oreling chow. As an act of desperation i smashed 2 of the eggs with a rock! Be darned if i become food for an Origin and be darned if i let more man eaters be born!

Right after the attack i felt my heart lurch, i could see the nearly fully developed embryos struggling on the nest ground,"what have i done.." I murmured to myself sadly. I had just killed 2 beautiful dragons just because i was angry and desperate, it was almost as if the air around me was angry, pushing me to a rare outburst of destructive anger. \What is going on here\, I thought to myself and feel my hold body go stuff when I feel the angry breath rush against my back from the mother catching my act of killing her eggs. I slowly look back, my eyes full of pure fear, my heart racing once more. The mother lunches at me and my body acts on its own and i lodge a sharp rock into her eye, the mother lurching back with a shrill pained. She starts stomping around me trying to smash me into the rocks like i did to her eggs. Being just small enough i manage to keep from getting smashed and i start climbing her scales. She responds by thrashing and trying to get the flea off her body. I climb where i lodged the rock in her now bleeding eye and i pull the rock out and throw it down into the vulnerable chest opening with more force than I ever thought my body could manage and it pierces her skin. The mother roars in pain and thrashes making me fall off of her hitting the ground, all air being knocked from my body and I pass out.

Once i finally come to, its cold and dark. /It must be night../, I thought as i slowly sit up, pain spreading through my body,/i must have broken a rib../ i tell myself. I notice that one single egg that was still hole and that we were completely alone. The female must have figured that it would just be better to abandon the nest since it had been found and she was injured. I felt relief spread thought my aching body and I slowly push myself up wincing. I look at the egg with sad eyes,"you as alone as I am now.." i gently pick up the egg,"maybe we can be alone together.." I say softly, talking to myself more than the egg. i knew i had nowhere else i could go, having lost my home at an early age, my parents decided. I felt a slight kinship with this lonely now abandoned egg and take it to where i was residing.

Months of trying to hatch this egg, trying to keep it just warm enough so that it could hatch. My efforts were not in vain when a boisterous female oreling hatched from the egg. The following months were always fulled with the crazy antics of this oreling and no day with uneventful and repairs needed to be done on the house i was staying every day. We would take trips to the beach that lead me to this oreling every afternoon, she sure loved the water and would hop right in. Then one day while she was still small.. In oreling standards anyways, a shark made an attack on her. I screamed and went to rush towards the water but i abruptly stopped when she tore apart this shark like it was nothing and floated in the water as she happily ate it. After that and seeing her love for the water i named her Uisce, she quickly grew strong, growing faster than i ever wanted her too. Then one day she flew off, i was alone again.. i spent the next few weeks missing this Origin that i had became so used to seeing every day, being woken up by her head shoving through the window and nearly biteing my head off..
After the weeks went by im awoken by a loud THUMP on my roof and i rush out to make sure something didnt break. My heart skipped a beat and i yell out,"Uisce you came back!" and then a look of disgusted rolls onto my face when theres a large shark oozing decayed blood in my now dented and broken roof. Thats when our friendship was solidified.
Then the vary nest day she dropped a half decayed shark on me.

Personality: finicky, cold, loner, loud, boisterous
Other Info: uisce loves shark meat, shes known to hoard sea rocks and builds mock nests on sand instead of pounding her chest into rock like most females
Last edited by Gigimon on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Am not active here much, Will check in semi-often.

Instead follow my Instagram: https://instagram.com/badomen_chronicles?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=
Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Origin Adopt #2

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:17 am

~I wish to adopt!~
Story of how you robbed the nest for the Origin Egg: Finally getting a vacation I decided i wanted to take a first, going snorkeling the will of doing so being so impulsive that i didn't even resurch the area i was even going to. I had just gotten into the water, I guess i looked like an easy tasty meal and was scooped right out of the water being crushed by claws and carried off to a sea cave. When i had finally came to my heart raced, I could hear nothing but my blood pumping through my body as i realized i was in a deep nest between 3 eggs. The only thing i could think of was that a female Origin Dragon saw me as an easy meal to give to her orelings when they hatched. I looked at the eggs witch were nearly as big as I was, if I was nabbed the eggs must be close to hatching and if I didnt hurry i could really become oreling chow. As an act of desperation i smashed 2 of the eggs with a rock! Be darned if i become food for an Origin and be darned if i let more man eaters be born!

Right after the attack i felt my heart lurch, i could see the nearly fully developed embryos struggling on the nest ground,"what have i done.." I murmured to myself sadly. I had just killed 2 beautiful dragons just because i was angry and desperate, it was almost as if the air around me was angry, pushing me to a rare outburst of destructive anger. \What is going on here\, I thought to myself and feel my hold body go stuff when I feel the angry breath rush against my back from the mother catching my act of killing her eggs. I slowly look back, my eyes full of pure fear, my heart racing once more. The mother lunches at me and my body acts on its own and i lodge a sharp rock into her eye, the mother lurching back with a shrill pained. She starts stomping around me trying to smash me into the rocks like i did to her eggs. Being just small enough i manage to keep from getting smashed and i start climbing her scales. She responds by thrashing and trying to get the flea off her body. I climb where i lodged the rock in her now bleeding eye and i pull the rock out and throw it down into the vulnerable chest opening with more force than I ever thought my body could manage and it pierces her skin. The mother roars in pain and thrashes making me fall off of her hitting the ground, all air being knocked from my body and I pass out.

Once i finally come to, its cold and dark. /It must be night../, I thought as i slowly sit up, pain spreading through my body,/i must have broken a rib../ i tell myself. I notice that one single egg that was still hole and that we were completely alone. The female must have figured that it would just be better to abandon the nest since it had been found and she was injured. I felt relief spread thought my aching body and I slowly push myself up wincing. I look at the egg with sad eyes,"you as alone as I am now.." i gently pick up the egg,"maybe we can be alone together.." I say softly, talking to myself more than the egg. i knew i had nowhere else i could go, having lost my home at an early age, my parents decided. I felt a slight kinship with this lonely now abandoned egg and take it to where i was residing.

Months of trying to hatch this egg, trying to keep it just warm enough so that it could hatch. My efforts were not in vain when a boisterous female oreling hatched from the egg. The following months were always fulled with the crazy antics of this oreling and no day with uneventful and repairs needed to be done on the house i was staying every day. We would take trips to the beach that lead me to this oreling every afternoon, she sure loved the water and would hop right in. Then one day while she was still small.. In oreling standards anyways, a shark made an attack on her. I screamed and went to rush towards the water but i abruptly stopped when she tore apart this shark like it was nothing and floated in the water as she happily ate it. After that and seeing her love for the water i named her Uisce, she quickly grew strong, growing faster than i ever wanted her too. Then one day she flew off, i was alone again.. i spent the next few weeks missing this Origin that i had became so used to seeing every day, being woken up by her head shoving through the window and nearly biteing my head off..
After the weeks went by im awoken by a loud THUMP on my roof and i rush out to make sure something didnt break. My heart skipped a beat and i yell out,"Uisce you came back!" and then a look of disgusted rolls onto my face when theres a large shark oozing decayed blood in my now dented and broken roof. Thats when our friendship was solidified.

Other Info: uisce loves shark meat, shes known to hoard sea rocks and builds mock nests on sand instead of pounding her chest into rock like most females
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Origin Adopt #2

Postby Gigimon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:34 am

Aiden Freaking McKay wrote:~I wish to adopt!~

Congrizzles she's Yours!
Am not active here much, Will check in semi-often.

Instead follow my Instagram: https://instagram.com/badomen_chronicles?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=
Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me