Time spent 26 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Ekans

Soleil ||

Postby Ekans » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Meet Soleil!
      Soleil De'Leon // 21 y/o // Demimale // Homosexual
      Personality Characteristics: Spontaneous || Merrymaker || Blithe || Social || Flirty || Sanguine || Stoical ||

Personality wrote:To be short, Soleil is what people would call "the odd one out." He gives life to even the most awkward
      of situations, and- even though he may be looked down upon for not fitting in with the usual crowd- his ridiculousness brings
      wide smiles to those that keep him close. Those smiles are what really brings him joy, and also fuels his jokester nature.
      However, underneath the beaming smiles and side-aching giggles, Soleil is also somewhat sensitive and absolutely despises
      when his jokes go south or don't make anyone else crack a grin. When no one laughs, Soleil tends to chuckle at his own joke
      while an "alarm" goes off inside him, often making him spiral into more jokes that may or may not be funny whatsoever...
      When Soleil isn't out and about doing what he does best- shedding light on somewhat odd situations- you can often find him
      out and about partying with close friends and family or killing it on the club dance floor. Soleil loves being the center of
      attention, but the only thing he loves more than laughing is letting loose and dancing to the beat of the music around him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Childhood wrote:Soleil had a somewhat difficult childhood. He wasn't the brightest kid on the block, and often
      struggled with self-acceptance issues. He would put himself down for not being able to do things others could do,
      like being good at solving equations, or not being able to do sports really easily, but most of all, he would anger
      himself very easily over the fact that he felt that he couldn't fit in no matter how hard he tried. He just didn't
      have any love-worthy talents- or so he often thought. He would go to his mother, as he didn't have a father to
      look up or go to when things went south, who would comfort him with soft hugs and puns to break his sour mood.
      He would then take these jokes with him and would tell them to the people around him when he started to feel
      upset in crowds, and to his surprise, people loved them! He found a place through his good humor and fiery
      spirit, and finally began to accept himself. He has carried the pride of acceptance with him since, and now lives
      to make others feel happy and laugh, just like how his mother and friends made him feel when he was a child.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Other Information wrote:Significant other: N/A
      Family/children: Loving mother, no children.
      Looking for a mate: Searching!

Art wrote:None at the moment.

Transparent Ref (for my use only):

[[Species concept by Tealea, design by Schnuffel Bunny]]

Ekans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me