Lucky? I think so. (Story)

"Lucky? I think so. (Story)" by angelch17

Dressup entry

Lucky? I think so. (Story)

Postby angelch17 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:07 pm

Not so long ago I was roaming the Pounds pasture, drunk on cheap ale, brown from rolling in mud and smelling horrificly like poo. I don't know how I got this way and I can't seem to recall my life before the pound as I was here for what seemed an eternity.
The other horses and ponies kept their distance from me but I didn't seem to mind since these days my best friend was a mug of ale and a chubby chibi garden snake named Leo.
Then Angelch17 came along and she took one look at me, she saw through my dirt stained coat, she saw that faint bit of green, my green. The green that I had thought was lost forever. She couldn't grab me and Leo up quick enough. And, oh, when she got me home, washed me up and saw those clovers across my side. She knew what I was, who I was, I was the luckiest little horse in town.
We have been together since that day and sometimes I still ask myself.. Am I lucky? I think so.
Now, once a year with the help of my best friend Leo, I put on my lucky hat and scarf surprise Angelch17 with a pot of gold coins, some rainbows and some ballons to top it off.
You never know what treasures you may find while looking in the Pound.
<3
angelch17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lucky? I think so. (Story)

Postby katie_jane » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:40 am

Aww I love the little story :D Well done!
katie_jane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me