Drawing sessions 5
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by osteoh

by Guest

by osteoh

kalon #862 - the mage (extended)

Postby osteoh » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:30 pm

extended to sunday night, 11:59 pm pacific time due to the large amount of requests! this will be the only extension. :>

aaand the mage! the "magic wand" doesn't really have to be a wand, exactly. it can be a staff, a magical glove, even an umbrella! "magical object that casts spells for them" just doesn't look very nice when shoved into a form skeleton, haha.

like the other kalons of this batch, you can tackle this as a partner contest or a single person contest. any partnered forms will be judged against other partnered forms first. the forms from the winning partnership will then be compared to all the single forms for the kalon they're entered for. the users in the winning partnership are guaranteed to get either a RU or the main design itself, depending on how the individual forms compare against the non-partnered forms.

clarification: by partnered forms, i mean two or three people trying out for different kalons but linking their stories together! sorry if i wasn't clear before! ^^;

also- individuals may enter for all kalons if they like, but may only win one!

Code: Select all
username:
partners? (if so, please link their forms!)

kalon's name:
kalon's gender:
this kalon made a grave mistake- what was it?
design this kalon's magic wand
bonus action: (1 extra, can be 1 art or up to 900 words)

all three of these contests will end on March 31st, 11:59 pm PST!
Last edited by osteoh on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
not here- find me on dA or toyhouse instead!
if you have a kalon designed or transferred by me, please don't credit me on TH.

Image Image
osteoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #862 - the mage

Postby hiyorin » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:50 pm

mark c:
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 pm

username: ThatDragonAdara

kalon's name:
kalon's gender: Female
this kalon made a grave mistake- what was it? (Betrayal)
design this kalon's magic wand (Staff/wand thing)

Wip!

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
✦ ENTP ✦
My KalonsKithclan
Warren of Place Fell
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:52 pm

username:

kalon's name:
kalon's gender:

Wip!!! 0:
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimerri » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:00 pm

username:

kalon's name:
kalon's gender:

Mark!
✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦

she/her ✦ infp ✦ hufflepuff ✦ aries

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚nya˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hi god, its me again ~ i'm bea and
i like bunnies art and anime

✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦
My DAMy thArt shop
whimerri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby osteoh » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:04 pm

posted a couple of updates/clarifications! if anyone has any questions, please let me know! :>
not here- find me on dA or toyhouse instead!
if you have a kalon designed or transferred by me, please don't credit me on TH.

Image Image
osteoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Mark!
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Res w/ walking away from an injured person & they died
- Kaori
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cainhurst » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:29 pm

((possible title))
"you've been grand for the plots i've planned
and my gratitude's profound and large!"

username: prince lotor
partners? might be interested in partnering up, feel free to message me about it

kalon's name: rishel (possible title: "the divine deceiver")
kalon's gender: male
this kalon made a grave mistake- what was it? res with selling his soul to two deities (+if with partners, the souls of his buddies too?)
- more ((possible, not yet set in stone)) info notes: from a long line of mages, grew dissatisfied with the extend of his powers (he's pretty power-hungry and jealous), thus selling his soul to a deity for more power; sold his soul again to another deity soon after, which resulted in both deities being very pissed at each other & rishel for deceiving them; rishel then continued to rip out his own darn soul and put it into a vessel to keep either of the gods from claiming it; being soulless is kinda fun if you ignore the fact that he's a royal jerk now & feels super empty now and again; he sacrifices other souls to keep the deities somewhat content, possibly uses them to fuel his own powers/magic and make himself even stronger; summed up: he's not to be trusted and you should stay away, but damn, you probably really want to trust him because how can such a charming man with such a "sincere" smile possibly be bad? ((jokes on you: it's all just an elaborate trap to lure you into a false sense of security, you'll probably wake up without your soul one day)

design this kalon's magic wand "corrupted" staff that's still partially pretty and light and partially dark and twisted. made out of wood, runes somewhere?, maybe some kinda line that seems to have moving liquid in it???, the top part has his soul container attached to it somehow, possibly decorated with gems, feathers, whatever, wood is a light colour at the bottom and goes darker at the top, staff only works if rishel is the one wielding it, will severely "overreact" if anyone else tries to activate its powers, maybe has a blade or something along those lines attached to the bottom just in case he ever needs to cut something/someone, may have visible energy surges coming from the "soul container" whenever rishel uses it, does this even make any sense? i'm still very tired)

bonus action: (1 extra, can be 1 art or up to 900 words --- not sure if it will be art or backstory to show off his personality/ambitions and such more and make it easier for him to be linked to the other characters)

((possible end title))
"now's the time for the world to know
that i'm hardly harmless, ill-equipped or armless!"
Last edited by cainhurst on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
- cyril/sylver ✦ they/he ✦ adult ✦ infj-t ✦ 4w5 so/sp (451 tritype) -
"my boyfriend said he'd still love me if i was a brain-eating amoeba, i win!"
writer, gamer, roleplayer, parent to six guinea pigs, and local kabru enjoyer.
my interests include TES, V:TM, D&D, cosmic horror, reading, & philosophy.
───────── avatar art credit to @DearHeartsWish on twitter ─────────

Image Image Image Image Image
cainhurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orbit. » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:01 pm

username: Orbit.
partners? The Cleric

kalon's name:
Minerva
kalon's gender: Female

this kalon made a grave mistake- what was it?:

Minerva was a bandit, stealing was just a normal thing to her so she never really thought about others' feelings. The only emotion she ever really felt was greed. She was very careful not to let anyone see her soft side so when she finally opened up to someone well... lets just say it was a terrible mistake.

One day Minerva found herself tracking a man who was supposedly transporting a magical phoenix feather. Minerva heard it would bring great power to it's wielder. She approached the man and reached for the feather but he turned around before she could snatch it from him. Minerva cursed under her breath, surprising though the man started to talk to her. She wasn't good at socializing so started trying to make small talk, the man was pretty kind but before she left, snatched the phoenix feather from him.

Now that she was closely studying the "magic" phoenix feather, it looked more like an old quill than a powerful weapon. Minerva didn't have experience with any magic so she just fiddled with it for awhile. Quickly becoming more frustrated, she threw the quill on the ground and it started... glowing? Minerva watched it closely and poked it a few times, after staring at it suspiciously she confidently picked it up. The glow started to fade as she held it in her palms, she let out a frustrated groan.

It wasn't long until Minerva heard a knock on the door. She swung open the door and was about to yell at the person standing behind it until she noticed who it was, the man whom she robbed. Minerva quickly shut the door, shoved the quill into a nearby drawer, put on her hat and cloak, and opened the door. The man introduced himself, his name was Hawke, reluctantly she let him come inside. Hawke looked around the room and quickly noticed the phoenix feather thrown randomly into a drawer. Minerva saw him walk over to the feather, at this moment she was about to run out the door as fast as she could. Amazingly, he handed it back to her. "Friends", Hawke said kindly and dropped the feather in her hand. "HUH", Minerva yelled with a snort, she was so confused that she just stood there blankly half wanting to run.

They did indeed become friends and Minerva was actually beginning to quit stealing until the day everything was different.

(POV of Minerva)
All I could remember were the bandits attacking us, they probably wanted revenge for something I did though none of it is really that clear. I stumbled around looking for the quill because I had dropped it or something but all I found we pieces of it. It really seemed pretty bad for me but it only got worse when I realized Hawke was nowhere in sight. Making a friend was the worst mistake I ever made, they make you happy for a while but just leave you in the end so whats the point.

design this kalon's magic wand: Phoenix Feather Quill
bonus action: Link
Last edited by Orbit. on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI used to be theonlyones

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxHey I'm Orbit!
xxxxx I love to draw and write
xxxxxFeel free to PM me
xxxxxMy Kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxTo Do List
xxx Writing
xxx Tryout Art
xxx GA For Lykaios (3 designs)