Mods Please Lock!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Mods Please Lock!

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:30 am

This is DuskClan, an old and proud Clan who has lived here for more moons than any cat can remember. They are defined by their strict traditions and rules. The strangest being, perhaps, the way that they get their mates. Once an apprentice has become a warrior, they are assigned a mate once the time is right. If their mate dies or is exiled they are assigned a new one until they are too old to be paired up again. Even their medicine cat's are assigned mates by the leader. This is what is best for the Clan you see, it's the way they keep structure and stay strong.. But is that mindset really true anymore?

Recently rumors have been being shared in hushed tones. Cats having forbidden mates outside of their assigned ones. Cats who want to choose their own mates or simply don't want to have a mate at all.. StarClan keeps whispering that dawn is coming.. But can it really? Though it has been moons the death of Brightstar is still fresh in the minds of these cats. And a new leader, Desertstar, holds true to these old traditions. Is change truly coming? Or will tradition hold true? Tensions are rising and a dark shadow looms over DuskClan.. Can they ever truly make it to the dawn?

DuskClan lives in a shadowy forest, it rains often and the days are long and cloudy. There are twolegs who live by, close enough to see the occasional too curious kittypet. But the twolegs aren't often an issue. There is a large lake in the center of their forest and near it is the moonrock where the Leader and the Medicine Cat go to speak to StarClan.

Just outside of their territory is a brighter side of the forest, where its hardly cloudy. It still rains a lot but the rain doesn't always reach this end. Many of the loners live here. There is more open areas and an empty field just outside of the forest with tall grass. Some birds of prey are known to fly over the field.

R u l e s

- All of Tess' Rules Apply
- Post all forms/ooc chat in
the discussion thread.
- No weird colors/markings/
powers/names.
- Try to keep the gender's
even and check what ranks
are currently open.
- One High Rank Per Person
- No creating prophecies
without my permission, pm
me if you have ideas.
- No being your cats own
crush/mate/mentor but
your cats can be siblings!
- LGBT+ Cats Welcome
- Please be active, if you
are inactive for a week
without warning your
cats will be deleted/
killed. Please let me
know if you plan on
being gone/can't be
that active.
- Do not pm the rper
of Desertstar about
assigned mates, no
one gets special
treatment in this.
Current Weather:Warm dry with clouds covering the sky
Current Season: It is currently Greenleaf
Other Important things: Currently the prophecy is underway.

Discussion Thread, All ooc chat / forms here

Last edited by Miss Marple on Wed May 31, 2017 11:50 am, edited 18 times in total.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a l l e g i a n c e s

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:37 am

She-cats: 43 Toms: 43 Total: 86

L e a d e r (1/1)
Desertstar
Tom|Sand cat w/ Yellow Eyes|34 Moons|Lives 9|Assigned: Briarheart|No Apprentice|Poppycorn22

D e p u t y (1/1)
Embergaze
She-cat|Sleek Black w/ Amber Eyes|34 Moons|Assigned: -needed- Forbidden: Frozennight|No Apprentice|Miss Marple

M e d i c i n e C a t (1/2)
Leopardfrost
She-cat|Soft Cream pelt w/ Light Brown Spots & Darker Brown on her tail w/ Pale Green Eyes|23 Moons|Assigned: Bramblefall|Kylari

M e d i c i n e C a t A p p r e n t i c e (1/1)
Timberpaw
Tom|Brown Tabby w/ Yellow Eyes|7 Moons|No Crush|Swishy & Broken

S e n i o r W a r r i o r s(8/10)
Sprucefall
Tom|Warm Spotted Brown Tabby w/ Yellow-Green Eyes|62 Moons|Assigned: Willowstone|No Apprentice|humerus

Dustfang
Tom|Fluffy Black-Grey w/ Yellow Eyes|60 Moons|Assigned: Sterlingtail|Apprentice: Ivypaw|Swishy & Broken

Featherfall
She-cat|Tortoiseshell w/ Yellow Eyes|59 Moons|Assigned: Forestfire|Apprentice: Birchpaw|-shattered-

Forestfire
Tom|Tortoiseshell w/ Yellow Eyes|58 Moons|Assigned: Featherfall|No Apprentice|Shadowthegreatwolf

Echopool
Tom|Dark Grey w/ Pale Green Eyes|52 Moons|Assigned: Greywhisker|Apprentice: Stormypaw|Poppycorn22

Greywhisker
She-cat|Fluffy Grey and White w/ Yellow Eyes|48 Moons|Assigned: Echopool|No Apprentice|Miss Marple

Willowstone
She-cat|Fluffy Siamese w/ Light Blue Eyes|42 Moons|Assigned: Sprucefall|No Apprentice|Mkitty

Lynxflower
She-cat|Calico with stub for tail w/ Amber Eyes|40 Moons|Assigned: Riverclaw|Apprentice: Lavenderpaw|believe-hwu

W a r r i o r s(44/unlimited)
Frostpetal
She-cat|Sleek White w/ Pale Green Eyes|34 Moons|Assigned: Minnowcreek Forbidden: Peonydapple|Apprentice: Waterpaw|Miss Marple

Artictrot
Tom|White tabby with Silvery-Grey stripes/spots w/ Dull Grey-Blue Eyes|34 Moons|Assigned: Moonpetal|No Apprentice|Kylari

Foreststep
Tom|Fluffy Grey Tabby w/ Bright Green Eyes|34 Moons|Assigned: Bayclaw|No Apprentice|Kylari

Greywing
Tom|Silver and White w/ Grey Eyes|34 Moons|Assigned: Batflower|No Apprentice|Cracked&Broken

Riverclaw
Tom|Fluffy Dark Brown with White Chest w/ Amber Eyes|31 Moons|Assigned: Lynxflower|No Apprentice|humerus

Peonydapple
She-cat|Dark Tortoiseshell w/ Green Eyes|30 Moons|Assigned: Stormcloud Forbidden: Frostpetal|No Apprentice|believe-hwu

Lilyfang
Tom|Short White fur w/ Blue Eyes|30 Moons|Assigned: Sagefoot|No Apprentice|believe-hwu

Poppystorm
Tom|Pale Brown Tabby w/ Green Eyes|30 Moons|Assigned: Littlesheep|No Apprentice|Insanityflame

Bayclaw
She-cat|Blue-Grey w/ Bright Blue Eyes|29 Moons|Assigned: Foreststep|No Apprentice|Miss Marple

Roseblossom
She-cat|Short but Fluffy Calico fur with Grey Tipped Tail w/ Dark Green Eyes |29 Moons|Assigned: Sootfur|No Apprentice|Ƨнα∂σωтнɛɢяɛαтωσℓғ

Frozennight
Tom|Brown Tabby w/ Grey Eyes|28 Moons|Assigned: Flurrybreeze Forbidden: Embergaze|No Apprentice|Poppycorn22

Jaybird
She-cat|Sleek Silver Tabby w/ Bright Yellow Eyes|27 Moons|Assigned: Ashstrike|Apprentice: Thrushpaw|jay.

Shatteredsoul
She-cat|White and Black w/ Green Eyes|27 Moons|Assigned: Fallensnow|No Apprentice|-shattered-

Swiftleap
Tom|Fluffy Brown Tabby w/ Yellow Eyes|26 Moons|Assigned: Briareyes|No Apprentice|Miss Marple

Hawktalon
Tom|Sleek Dark Brown Tabby w/ Green Eyes|26 Moons|Assigned: Hiddenstorm|Apprentice: Cinderpaw|Miss Marple

Sagefoot
She-cat|Fluffy Silver-Grey Tabby w/ Green Eyes|26 Moons|Assigned: Lilyfang|No Apprentice|Mkitty

Littlesheep
She-cat|Munchkin/Ragdoll w/ Blue Eyes|26 Moons|Assigned: Poppystorm|No Apprentice|believe-hwu

Batflower
She-cat|Tortoiseshell w/ Green Eyes|26 Moons|Assigned: Greywing|No Apprentice|believe-hwu

Hiddenstorm
She-cat|Ginger Tabby w/ Dark Amber Eyes|25 Moons|Assigned: Hawktalon|No Apprentice|Poppycorn22

Flamefall
Tom|Fluffy Ginger Tabby w/ Green Eyes|24 Moons|Assigned: --|No Apprentice|Insanityflame

Minnowcreek
Tom|Pale Brown Tabby w/ Blue Eyes|23 Moons|Assigned: Frostpetal|No Apprentice|believe-hwu

Dappledclaw
Tom|Black with White dappled spots w/ Yellow Eyes|22 Moons|Assigned: Flamebreeze|No Apprentice|Kylari

Sootfur
Tom|Dark Grey w/ Black Muzzle &Orange Patches w/Blue-Green Eyes|22 Moons|Assigned: Roseblossom|No Apprentice|Mist

Flamebreeze
She-cat|White with Ginger splotches w/ Yellow Eyes|21 Moons|Assigned: Dappledclaw|No Apprentice|Lazaire

Fallensnow
Tom|Long White Fur w/ Teal-Blue Eyes|21 Moons|Assigned: Shatteredsoul|No Apprentice|believe-hwu

Bramblefall
Tom|Dark Brown Tabby w/ Green Eyes|20 Moons|Assigned: Leopardfrost|No Apprentice|Lazaire

Flurrybreeze
She-cat|Fluffy Torti/Tabby w/ Green Eyes|20 Moons|Assigned: Frozennight|No Apprentice|Insanityflame

Articstorm
Tom|Solid Grey w/ Ocean Blue Eyes|19 Moons|Assigned: Fatespeaker|No Apprentice|Ƨнα∂σωтнɛɢяɛαтωσℓғ

Robinslash
Tom|Grey with Cream and Black Spots|18 Moons|Assigned: Flamingshadow|No Apprentice|Nightsong-Shadowclan

Spottedwhisper
She-cat|Brown and White Tabby w/ Green Eyes|17 Moons|Assigned: --|Apprentice: Cloverpaw|merchantinq

Leopardclaw
Tom|Warm Brown with Leopard like Spots w/ Green Eyes|17 Moons|Assigned: Goldenfish|No Apprentice|Mkitty

Shadowstep
Tom|Black with White Markings w/ Green Eyes|17 Moons|Assigned: Snowpetal|No Apprentice|Miss Marple

Flamingshadow
She-cat|Calico w/ Bright Green Eyes|16 Moons|Assigned: Robinslash|No Apprentice|Insanityflame

Cedarclaw
Tom|Pale Brown Marble w/ Yellow Eyes|15 Moons|Assigned: -- Forbidden: Hiddenstep|No Apprentice|Swishy & Broken

Ashstrike
Tom|Light grey with ashen grey w/ Blue Eyes|14 Moons|Assigned: Jaybird|No Apprentice|Mist

Bearshadow
Tom|Fluffy Dark Grey w/ Yellow Eyes|14 Moons|Assigned: Ottertalon|No Apprentice|Miss Marple

Silverfrost
She-cat|Silver-Black Tabby w/Jade mixed with Gold Eyes|14 Moons|Assigned: Addercall|No Apprentice|Poppycorn22

Addercall
Tom|Tan ticked w/ Dusty Golden Eyes|13 Moons|Assigned: Silverfrost|No Apprentice|believe-hwu

Beetlepatch
Tom|Fluff Brown and White w/ One Blue and One Green Eye|13 Moons|Assigned: -- Forbidden: Flickersoul|No Apprentice|believe-hwu

Ottertalon
She-cat|Bluish-silver w/ Amber Eyes|12 Moons|Assigned: Bearshadow|No Apprentice|Mist

Pantherstrike
Tom|Dark Grey Tabby w/ Grey Eyes|12 Moons|Assigned: Finchfire|No Apprentice|Poppycorn22

Finchfire
She-cat|Long furred Pale Brown with White Chest w/ Green Eyes|12 Moons|Assigned: Pantherstrike|No Apprentice|believe-hwu

Flickersoul
She-cat|Dark Orange Tabby w/ Greenish-Amber Eyes|12 Moons|Assigned: -- Forbidden: Beetlepatch|No Apprentice|Poppycorn22

Goldenfish
She-cat|Pale Golden w/ Ice Blue Eyes|12 Moons|Assigned: Leopardclaw|No Apprentice|Nightsong-Shadowclan

A p p r e n t i c e s (11/15)
Stormypaw
Tom|Dark Grey Tabby w/ Amber eyes|12 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Echopool|Miss Marple

Beepaw
She-cat|Golden Orange Tabby w/ Yellow Eyes|12 Moons|Crush: Stormypaw|Mentor: Foreststep|Poppycorn22

Birchpaw
Tom|Light Brown/Tan w/ Brown Eyes|11 Moons|Crush: Waterpaw|Mentor: Featherfall|humerus

Lionpaw
Tom|Fluffy Ginger Tabby w/ Green Eyes|9 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Swiftleap|Cracked&Broken

Waterpaw
She-cat|Brown and White w/ Blue Eyes|9 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Frostpetal|Insanityflame

Greypaw
Tom|Grey Tabby w/ Grey Eyes|8 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Stormcloud|jay.

Lavenderpaw
She-cat|Pale Brown Tabby w/ Grey Eyes|8 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Lynxflower|Poppycorn22

Cloverpaw
She-cat|Black with White Patches w/ Green Eyes|8 Moons|Crush: Timberpaw|Mentor: Spottedwhisper|Insanityflame

Thrushpaw
She-cat|Warm Brown Tabby w/ Yellow Eyes|7 Moons|Crush: Cloverdaple|Mentor: Jaybird|*~Stormsky~*

Ivypaw
She-cat|Light Grey with dark grey flecks w/ Green Eyes|6 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Dustfang|Mist

Cinderpaw
Tom|Sleek Reddish Orange Tabby w/ Yellow Eyes|No Crush|Mentor: Hawktalon|The Almighty Lioness

Q u e e n s (5/6)
Moonpetal
She-cat|Pure White w/ One Golden and One Ice Blue Eye|33 Moons|Assigned: Artictrot|Kits: Expecting|Poppycorn22

Briarheart
She-cat|Dark Warm Brown with Tabby Markings w/ Green Eyes|27 Moons|Assigned: Desertstar|Kits: Rosekit, Iriskit, Dandelionkit|Kylari

Briareyes
She-cat|Dark Brown w/ Green Eyes|20 Moons|Assigned: Swiftleap|Kits: Treekit, Reedkit, Volekit|Swishy & Broken

Snowpetal
She-cat|Long Cream Fur with Grey Spots and Tail|18 Moons|Assigned: Shadowstep |Adoptive Kit: Moonkit|Nightsong-Shadowclan

Fatespeaker
She-cat|Description Needed|16 Moons|Assigned: Articstorm|Adoptive Kit: Flamekit|-shattered-

K i t s (12/Unlimited)
Flamekit
Tom|Ginger Tabby w/ Grey Eyes|2 Moon|Mother: Cloudstep Adoptive Mother: Fatespeaker|believe-hwu

Swankit
She-cat|Fluffy White with faint Tabby Markings w/ Grey Eyes|1 Moon|Mother: Feathermist|Poppycorn22

Pebblekit
She-cat|Fluffy Black and White w/ Green Eyes|1/2 Moon|Adoptive Mother: --|Nightsong-Shadowclan

Shadekit
Tom|Black with Orange paws w/ Amber Eyes|1/2 Moon|Adoptive Mother: --|Nightsong-Shadowclan

Honeykit
She-cat|Orange Tabby with Black paws w/ Amber Eyes|1/2 Moon|Adoptive Mother: --|Cracked&Broken

Applekit
Tom|Black with Orange Splashes w/ Amber Eyes|1/2 Moon|Adoptive Mother: --|Nightsong-Shadowclan

Volekit
Tom|Brown Tabby w/ Green Eyes|Newborn|Mother: Briareyes|Swishy & Broken

Reedkit
She-cat|Solid Brown w/ Yellow eyes|Newborn|Mother: Briareyes|Poppycorn22

Treekit
Tom|Fluffy Brown Tabby w/ Brown Eyes|Newborn|Mother: Briareyes|Miss Marple

Rosekit
Tom|Sand cat w/ Light Amber eyes|Newborn|Mother: Briarheart|Poppycorn22

Dandelionkit
Tom|Sand cat w/ Green Eyes|Newborn|Mother: Briarheart|Miss Marple

Iriskit
She-cat| Red Sand cat w/ Green Eyes|Newborn|Mother: Briarheart|Kylari

E l d e r s (2/5)
Briarstep
She-cat|Brown Tabby w/ Green Eyes|84 Moons|Assigned: Dawnwatcher|Retired Warrior|believe-hwu

Nightsight
She-cat|Dark Grey with White Paws|6 Moons|Crush: Lionpaw Assigned: -too young-|Retired Due to Blindness|Nightsong-Shadowclan

She-cats: 7 Toms: 7 Total: 14

L o n e r s (11/12)
Hiddenstep *exiled from DuskClan*
She-cat|Brown and White Tabby w/ Amber Eyes|14 Moons|Mate: Cedarclaw|Cracked&Broken

Flashstorm *Exiled from DuskClan*
Tom|Grey and White w/ Green Eyes|15 Moons|Mate: Feathermist|-shattered-

Feathermist *Exiled from DuskClan
She-cat|Fluffy Silver Tabby w/ Green Eyes|15 Moons|Mate: Flashstorm|Kits: Eaglekit, Owlkit, Dovekit, Swankit(With DuskClan), Sparrowkit|*Starstarstar*

Mist
She-cat|Spotted Silver Tabby w/ Blue Eyes|14 Moons|No Mate/Crush|Mist

White *Left DuskClan*
Tom|White and Grey w/ Grey Eyes|11 Moons|Crush: Rainy|Poppycorn22

Rainy *Left DuskClan*
She-cat|Fluffy Grey Tabby w/ Grey Eyes|11 Moons|Possible Crush on White?|Miss Marple

Nettle
Tom|Dark Grey with White Splotch on back w/ Ice Blue Eyes|6 Moons|No Crush|Mist

Sparrowkit
She-cat|Tortoiseshell w/ Green Eyes|Newborn|Mother: Feathermist|Nightsong-ShadowClan

Owlkit
Tom|Dark Brown Tabby with White patches w/ Green Eyes|Newborn|Mother: Feathermist|-shattered-

Dovekit
She-cat|White and Grey w/ Grey Eyes|Newborn|Mother: Feathermist|*starstarstar*

Eaglekit
Tom|Grey and White Tabby w/ Green Eyes|Newborn|Mother: Feathermist|-shattered-

K i t t y p e t s (3/3)
Mimi
She-cat|Tabby Torti w/ Green Eyes & Black Collar|24 Moons|No Mate|*Starstarstar*

Luke
Tom|Description Needed|16 Moons|Mate: Scar|-shattered-

Scar
Tom|Brown Tabby w/ Green Eyes & Red Spiked Collar|16 Moons|Mate: Luke|♋️KankriVantas♋️

Spottedwhisper mentors Cloverpaw | Lynxflower mentors Lavenderpaw
Swiftleap mentors Lionpaw | Hawktalon mentors Cinderpaw
Frostpetal mentors Waterpaw | Stormcloud mentors Greypaw
Sootfur mentors Foxpaw | Jaybird mentors Thrushpaw
Leopardfrost mentor Timberpaw | Briareyes/Dustfang mentors Ivypaw
Featherfall mentors Birchpaw |
Last edited by Miss Marple on Mon May 15, 2017 1:32 am, edited 85 times in total.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships, Important Info, Prophecies, ect..

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:56 pm

Frozennight + Embergaze
Peonydapple + Frostpetal
Cedarclaw + Hiddenstep

Flashstorm + Feathermist (Loner Mates)

Scar + Luke (Kittypets, Not Forbidden)

Dawnwatcher + Briarstep
Dustfang + Sterlingtail
Desertstar + Briarheart
Embergaze + --
-- + Lynxflower
Bluefeather + Cloudsong
Greywing +
Bayclaw + Foreststep
Frostpetal + Minnowcreek
Stormcloud + Peonydapple
Roseblossom + Sootfur
Lilyfang + Freezeflower
Poppystorm + Wintercloud
Frozennight + Flurrybreeze
Ashennose + Sagefoot
Jaybird + Ashstrike
Shatteredsoul + Fallensnow
Swiftleap + Briareyes
Hawktalon + Hiddenstorm
Artictrot + Moonpetal
Nettleleap + -needed-
-- + Flamefall
Rippleflower + Sleepywhisker
-- + Silvertail
Snowpetal + Shadowstep
Robinslash + Flamingshadow
-- + Cedarclaw
Bearshadow + Ottertalon
Silverfrost + Addercall
Pantherstrike + Finchfire
Fatespeaker + Articstorm
Dappleclaw + Mooncloud
Larkfrost +
Ravenstep +
Dovesplash +
Brightstar has joined StarClan
Dawnwatcher has joined StarClan
Flowerkit has joined StarClan
Rockstone has joined StarClan
Falconkit has joined StarClan
Sterlingtail has joined StarClan
Petalpelt has joined StarClan
Joltheart has joined StarClan
Lilacheart has joined StarClan
Squirrelkit has joined StarClan

Swiftleap and Hawktalon are siblings
Ivypaw and Ashstrike are siblings
Foxpaw and Nightpaw are siblings
Rockstone is the feather of Waterpaw
Flamefall is the uncle of Waterpaw
Flamefall and Rockstone are siblings
Flurrybreeze and Waterpaw are siblings
Embergaze, Frostpetal, and Spiderbite are siblings
Joltheart and Flashstorm are siblings
Fatespeaker and Luke are siblings
Lilyfang, Tulipthorn, &Peonydapple are siblings
Bayclaw, Petalpelt, and Rainy are siblings
Sterlingtail and Dustfang are the parents of
Cedarclaw and Falconkit
Featherfall and Forestfire are the parents of
Mooncloud and Stormcloud
Desertstar, Artictrot, and Foreststep are siblings
Lilacheart is the mother of Applekit,
Pebblekit, Shadekit, and Honeykit
Feathermist and Flashstorm are the parents of
Eaglekit, Swankit, Owlkit, Sparrowkit, Dovekit
Briareyes and Swiftleap are the parents of
Treekit, Reedkit, Volekit, Squirrelkit
Ashcloud is the mother of Goldenpaw
Briarstep and Dawnwatcher are the adoptive parents of
Littlesheep and Beetlepatch

Cloudsong likes Nettleleap
Nettleleap and Jaybird
like each other
Silverfrost likes Shadowstep
Roseblossom likes Shatteredsoul
White and Rainy like each other
Goldenpaw likes Leopardclaw
Nightpaw likes Lionpaw

- Fights about Assigned Mates continue, Desertstar allows for assigned
mates to pause for now. For cats to have some say in them. Promising
an end to the tradition. Some agree, some do not.
- Prophecy cats have found WhispClan
- The Prophecy cats have left on their journey
- Feathermist has been exiled taking most of her kits with her
- Flashstorm has killed his sister Joltheart
- The Prophecy has been delivered, Timberpaw has told Desertstar
- Pantherpaw becomes a warrior! Pantherstrike
- Flamekit alone survives, orphaned, adopted by Fatespeaker
- The Disease spreads through camp, many cats are lost to it
- Cloudstep and Sedar had their kits, Featherkit, Flamekit, and Dawnkit
- Rp started 3/9
- Discussion Thread Open 3/5

"Beware the darkness of cats..
Beware the wanderer of dreams...
Beware the clan of darkness and truth...
Beware the cat who is not what he seems...
ash of strike and clouds of song may find the lost clan but,
A cat named adder, with a call will soon speak to fate, but fate might reply within a frozen night,
Something is coming to kill the light...
Something to kill the clans...
Duskclan will fall under Whispers and darkness,
Unless the lost clan of Whispers is found..."
delivered to Timberpaw by Petalpelt
Cats apart of the prophecy: Ashstrike, Cloudsong, Addercall, Frozennight, Fatespeaker

Cats apart of Lost Clan
WhispClan -
Leader: Mutterstar
Deputy: Spiderbite
Warriors: Whispershadow, Wolfstripe, Stormbreeze,
Hollowstorm, Cloverwhisper
Last edited by Miss Marple on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:09 am, edited 32 times in total.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DuskClan | Romance Rp | New & Accepting | High Ranks Open |

Postby Storm~ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:42 pm

May I ask to reserve leader?

My Miscellanious Threads wrote: title of thread • description • [link]

--Ͽ WITH MY 𝕎 𝕀 𝔻 𝔼 EYES Ͼ--
--Ͽ I'VE SEEN 𝕎 𝕆 ℝ 𝕃 𝔻 𝕊 Ͼ--
--Ͽ THAT 𝔻 𝕆 ℕ ' 𝕋 BELONG Ͼ--
My Roleplays wrote:title of roleplay • character(s) • profile [link]
✴𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢✴αεα ɳεѵαɳƭε/ кαуи

--Ͽ WE ARE 𝔹 ℝ 𝕆 𝕂 𝔼 ℕ Ͼ--
--ϿWHAT MUST WE 𝔻 𝕆 TO Ͼ--
--ϿRESTORE OUR 𝕀 ℕ ℕ 𝕆 ℂ 𝔼 ℕ ℂ 𝔼 Ͼ--
Storm~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan | Romance Rp | New & Accepting | High Ranks Ope

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:43 pm

Sure just post your form on the discussion thread when you're done (: ))
| My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | ♀ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Storm~ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:54 pm

ᑎOᙎTᗩᖇ

My name…?
It’s hard to recall that. I am called Snowstar right now, but I can only barely remember my mother’s silky smooth voice purring to me what my name was before she was gone.
She called me her little Snowstorm, after the cold snow I was born into. I wish she was still here with me, but some things cannot be changed.
Sometimes, no matter what you wish, the dreams you have will only exist at night. I was forced to come to grips with that.
I am 17 moons old, but don’t let that fool you. I’m wise beyond my years, my friend, but I still sometimes make the wrong decisions.
Of course, I am a female. Do you even have to ask? Well, I guess you do… Oh, nevermind that.
I have a silver pelt that looks bluish depending on the light. My paws, ear tips, and tail tips are a creamy white, and I also have an odd crescent-shaped marking on my shoulder, but that isn’t the weirdest part.
My eyes are different colors. One of my eyes is a crystalline blue, while the other is an emerald. I’ve been gawked at for it, but who wouldn’t? It isn’t like you see a cat with two different eye colors every day.
My personality…? Well, I tend to be very kind to others, but when provoked, I can be worse than a starving badger. I can’t stand it when a kit is in danger, even if it isn’t in my clan. I would save any cat, even if they weren’t in my clan, as long as it wasn’t during a battle.
Just because a cat isn’t in your clan doesn’t mean you’ll be disloyal if you save their life. Of course, my philosophy must sound ludicrous to many, but I couldn’t live knowing I walked away from a cat in danger.
But, just because I won’t turn my back on someone in danger doesn’t mean I’m afraid to kill.
Those who threaten my clan, and those dear to me, I don’t care if they live or die. I’ve seen too much bloodshed for it to even affect me anymore.
Last edited by Storm~ on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Storm~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:02 pm

Skelly Leijon wrote:Sure just post your form on the discussion thread when you're done (: ))

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3385046

be nemesis."

Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DuskClan | Romance Rp | New & Accepting | High Ranks Open |

Postby Storm~ » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:12 am

ᔕᑎOᙎᔕTᗩᖇ
A silvery flash darted through the darkened forest, her pawsteps a silent thrum across the well trodden path. Mismatched jade and crystalline eyes peered through the darkness, scanning the scenery before her for any sign of movement. A slight grin covered her face as she came to the cliff overlooking her clan camp, her heart surging with pride as she looked down upon the clan she was now destined to lead.
The death of their previous leader, Ghoststar, left her a bit melancholy. Ghoststar was her former mentor, and was a surrogate father to her after the disappearance of her unmated mother. He died protecting a lost kit from the hungry claws of a starved fox, but he at least died fighting and saved the life of the little kit.
She shook off the feelings of sadness, smiling to herself. It was her first true night as leader, and she insisted she take watch over the camp for the remainder of the night.
A light breeze flowed through her silvery pelt as her gaze shifted towards the sky, the eyes of her mentor meeting her own from within his star in the sky.
'You will do well, my dear... Take care.' His voice echoed her ears, and a smile graced her younger face.
"I will... I promise." She whispered, curling her tail over her paws.
Last edited by Storm~ on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Storm~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:48 am

Bump

be nemesis."

Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:03 am

Bump

be nemesis."

Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes