Artist Tripp [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

worlds smash-open?

Postby Tripp » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:53 am

lineart(C)Bellamy
designs(C)me

apparently i can color in here again lol. these two are just quick designs to figure out how to use this program again.
i haven't done this in years so if you want them i guess just tell me name you would give them a brief history and why you want them?
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: worlds smash-open?

Postby huddson » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:04 pm

Right:
His name is Jerusalem, and he hasn't the kindest of stories.
He was born in a quiet town, away from the hustle and bustle of life, opposite his personality.
When he was 14 he left, he ran away with a dull pocket knife and his favourite hat, seeking adventure.
There were many pitfalls. Starvation, dehydration, wandering a desert for days on end. But he knew it would be like this, so he didn't complain. Not like there was anyone to complain to.
When he was 17, he found a small town of indeterminate name, and what he promised was a quick stop turned into a lifetime, as he was pulled in by the town's aura and magic. Once you enter, you can never leave, and you are forever stuck in the state in which you came.
He is trapped in that small town now, hungry and lonely, thirsty and sad, and it will never end. He will never grow old, he will never die.
He wishes he was 14 again.

Reason I Want Him: It's a really good design and I'm sure I can do something with him. Besides, I really enjoy the backstory I made for him and don't want to give it up!

Last bumped by huddson on Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:04 pm.
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me