Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

๐ŸŽƒSpooky Cacaduwo Adopts๐ŸŽƒ by abxy

Artist abxy [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by abxy

by abxy

by abxy

by abxy

๐ŸŽƒSpooky Cacaduwo Adopts๐ŸŽƒ

Postby abxy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:54 pm

๐ŸŽƒLinks๐ŸŽƒ
artist search

๐ŸŽƒArtists๐ŸŽƒ
andy zweikowski
Adrian Wolf

๐ŸŽƒWhat's the meaning behind the name?๐ŸŽƒ
A Spooky Cacaduwo is a hybrid between a cat, duck and wolf, made by mad scientists that were obsessed with anime and homestuck. They were made during Halloween, and were first called Cat-Cat Duckwolves, then Frankenstein's Cacaduwos, and finally Spooky Cacaduwos.

๐ŸŽƒDeeshmop Orbs๐ŸŽƒ

They are able to hypnotize the spirits of human beings into leaving their body with their Deeshmop Orbs. The amount of orbs a Cacaduwo has is a teller of their power. The average is between 1 and 3. Some Cacaduwos have none, and some have been documented to have over nine thousand. They are able to keep the spirit of a human being in the orb. When they release the human's spirit, it will release anime lasers at the nearest creatures for three hours, then return to the human.

๐ŸŽƒMagical Girl Transformations๐ŸŽƒ

Cacaduwos with 10 or more Deeshmop Orbs can do magical girl transformations. It takes about an hour for a Cacaduwo to transform. The gender of the Cacaduwo doesn't matter for a MGT. If the Cacaduwo wishes, then it could be called a MBT or MXT. They will have the ability of Sugoi Kokoro by default, and will be able to learn more as their Kawaii Quest goes on. They often are dressed in frilly attire at the end of a MGT/MBT/MXT, and have eyebleeding colors with pretty pink wands.

๐ŸŽƒKawaii Quest๐ŸŽƒ

When a Cacaduwo with 10+ orbs reaches the age of 2, its Kawaii Quest begins and they gain the ability to do a MGT. They will be able to climb up their Desuladder, starting at the level of Kawaii Quester. Their transformation only takes a few seconds at first, and they can only fire anime lasers out of their mouth.

๐ŸŽƒDesuladder๐ŸŽƒ

There are many, many levels to the Desuladder. So many that I cannot name them all.
The top level is unknown to this day, and every Cacaduwo has a different second level. The most common second level is Sugoi Skylark. There is a "top level" known as Acacowud Tier, likely a reference to the God Tier in Homestuck, in which their transformation is instant and they can do...more magical stuff.

๐ŸŽƒAcacowud Tier๐ŸŽƒ

Those who reach Acacowud Tier are special. They must have a slide whistle played in one ear for an hour, and a kazoo played in the other for around the same amount of time, until the ears bleed rainbows and they die. Then they will ascend to Acacowud Tier. Not much is known about Acacowud Tier.

๐ŸŽƒXx_Goffik666Kakaduw0z_xX๐ŸŽƒ

Do not approach. Xx_Goffik666Kakaduw0z_xX, more simply known as XDuw0z are extremely dangerous. They have edgy hair, and their transformations are very violent. They speak in a V3ry random!!!!! XD way. Their hair is often dyed, usually black and some vibrant color. They shop exclusively at XDuw0t T0pic and have many piercings, usually snakebites, or some form of lip piercing. They wear white makeup to look like GOFFIK VAMPIERZ. They will convert you. DO NOT APPROACH. They steal orbs by using their GOFF MAJIK. Many have unkawaiisugoidesu eyes, or have none at all, and some are constantly dripping in static.

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ
๐ŸŽƒRules๐ŸŽƒ
๐ŸŽƒTry to keep your text legible. im totaly okay w/ slopy writin as long as ists leegible, i jus dont wanna get dis lockd. Ya dig?
๐ŸŽƒFeel free to make your own, this isnt actually a closed species lol
๐ŸŽƒYou can have as many as you want.
๐ŸŽƒEdit anything and everything if you want, this species isn't serious at all! You can remove the Desuladder from your Cacaduwo, for example.
๐ŸŽƒnot really a rule but you can call them Cadus if you don't wanna type Cacaduwo
๐ŸŽƒHonestly idk what else to put here

feel free to mark lol
Last edited by abxy on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŽƒSpooky Cacaduwo Adopts๐ŸŽƒ

Postby SHARKGVTS » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:54 am

omg best species 420/413

//mork