Kitterin #1 — Sunrise (winner!) by Karmel

Based on Click to view
Artist Karmel [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kitterin #1 — Sunrise (winner!)

Postby Karmel » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Kitterin are a species that originated in Asia, but can now be found on nearly any continent.

They appear in all literature and art, but their true origins are not fully known. Many speculate that their ancestors came to earth as Gods and later interbred with the local cat populations due to their similar genes and appearances. This is speculated to be true, since they're generally found living with humans as pets or living near human settlements.

[ Winner Post ]

Ah, so here we are! The very first Kittern adopt, and my first one as an artist for the species. ^^
I thought we should do something simple and sweet to get things rolling.

To win this Kitterin, simply fill out the form below and give a short personality, max 200 words.

Ends on February 15th or Top of Page 3
Whichever comes first.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (200 words maximum)

Prettying up your form is fine, but no extras! Have fun <3
Last edited by Karmel on Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kitterin #1 — Sunrise

Postby Mima » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:52 pm

Username: Mima
    Name: Mai
    Personality: The type of cat that purrs in your lap before they bite the hand that feeds them.

Mai's delicate exterior hides a world of bitter inside. It's unknown what killed her sense of trust, but it seems to be just... gone. That's not to say she's incapable of love. But something in her seems to be afraid of giving a part of herself up. She's all herself, and afraid of letting anyone else in for any notable period of time.

There's something oddly feral about the way she holds herself. Her head down, shoulders pulled in, walk slow and stalking. She moves like a cat around a hot stove- one who knows the pain of being burned.

[117/200]
Mima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brackensnake » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:42 pm

Username: Brackensnake
Name: Nala
Personality: Nala is the kind of Kitterin that enjoys being alone. Not only that they pretty much dislike being near other cats, humans or Kitterin. The take pure pleasure in scaring the occasional dog of their territory. He does not feel the need for company nor want it. The reason he is like this I because he once got very friendly with a human. He loved and knew how to care. Then he learned how savage his human was horrified he turned his back and refused to love humans ever again. He didn't like cats or Kitterin because he is afraid they will take the things he does enjoy away from him.
Brackensnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenHaven » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:34 pm

Username: Sirblockcraft
Name: Dot
Personality: (200 words maximum) Dot seems to move faster than the world. She's very outgoing and bubbly, often going to parties and other social events. When she's not out, Dot loves to make jewelry and read while in the company of close friends and family.
RavenHaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:48 pm

Username: happysparrow
Name: Apollo
Personality: Apollo is, well, Apollo. He's goofy and mischievous, and enjoys playing pranks on his friends and family. He's tried every prank in the book, and is constantly working to come up with new ones. As a lover of others, however, he always makes sure his pranks are harmless and don't mess with anyone too badly. Apollo is definitely a sweetheart who, when not pranking, enjoys napping in the sun and cuddling.

One of the biggest aspects of Apollo's personality, however, is his love for betta fish. His home contains dozens of tanks, all containing a named and well loved betta. He likes to sing to them in the morning, and feeding them is his favorite part of the day!

In total, Apollo has many facets to his personality that would take books upon books to cover. For now, he reveals his lighter, playful, fish loving side. (146/200)
Last edited by happysparrow on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lyxa » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:50 am

Username:
Name:

mark <3
I used to be Wolfe.

x

lyxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:38 am

Username: DollyDo
Name: Kia
Personality: Kia is a bubbly girl who is easily spooked. She loves to explore but fears every turn which often makes her friends and others around her think she is a bit strange. She doesn't pay attention though seeing she often gets to attached and focust to a task saying she needs to complete it no matter how long it will take. Never the less she is usually happy loving those around her and herself.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gaycko » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:42 am

Username: Champion.
Name: Drax
Personality: (200 words maximum)
Drax is that guy that walks into a room of people with a smile that makes anyone uneasy. There's something quite off about the guy, but no one really knows why as he gives off that bad vibe. Overall though Drax is a friendly and outgoing type of guy that doesn't shy away from a challenge.
Formerly Seven of Sushi!
Call me Red or Seven please if just chatting casually
Adult/Male
He/him/his
🏳️‍🌈
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:14 am

Username: trans
      Name: Kiara - Meaning
      Personality: Kiara is a happy-go-lucky type of gal. She's the kind of kitterin who hums while she walks and always has a bounce in her step. For Kiara, there's never a dull moment in life, and she plans to live hers to the fullest. She's more of an optimist, and tries to look on the bright side of things in any situation she's in.

She's more on the extroverted side, and as a result has a rather big friend pool, but she cherishes and admires each one as individuals. She can be quite territorial however, and she's got a mean streak with outsiders and kitterins she doesnt know. Kiara is also a perfectionist, and everything she does is done with careful precision and plenty of thought. For her, failure is not acceptable, and she will have nothing less than perfect in her work.

Kiara likes organization, and as a result plans most of her days ahead of time, making minor adjustments when needed. She likes stability in her life, and in the face of change cowers or becomes hostile. She has no clue as to where this reluctance came from, but she doesnt mind enough to think about it much.

(200/200)
Last edited by trans on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaire » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:20 am

Username: Antique
Name: Athena
Personality: She's very competitive, and loves to put up a fight. Other than that, she pretty goos. Sure, Ahtena is a little too playful, but that's okay. ;3
x

x
x
x
" s u n s h i n e "
sen ☼ he/him
please don’t call me girl ♡
kalons©
lunaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist