1. Have fun!
2. Follow the rule limits.
3. Prettying up is fine.

Code: Select all
Form:
Username:
Name:
Story: (Up to 600 words)
Other: (up to 4 pieces of art, or 800 words, can combine)

End date:
2/20

Mutations:
Docked tail - Rare
Last edited by grifforik on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #715

Postby Hail. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:27 am

Username: howlingtothestars
Name: Xiyue
Personality:
    Xiyue is a very cheerful and hopeful child. She is filled with joy and excitement and is extremely optimistic. Despite her disability which stops her growth, the permanent child always has a massive grin on her face. She faces sadness by looking up and faces anger with the joy of life. Though her fixation on the eerie hour of Nyktisip may counter her bright personality, it does not take way from her cheerfulness.
Story:
    In KeiNairi, there is one point in the night where, for an entire hour, not one star glimmers beside the silver moon. It is this darkest hour which is used often in comparisons for misery and depression. This single hour of the night is also blamed for the presence of dreaded beasts which roam the world in search of flesh to devour. This hour is known as Nyktisip, or Void Hope, and is hated by all of its residents. All, that is, except for one small viscling with a short tail.
    At night, when the other living creatures rush to bed to avoid Nyktisip, she climbs the small hill by her home and sits atop it, gazing at the sky and watching as the stars blink out one by one. When the blanket of Nyktisip drifts over the sky, she remains outside gazing at the darkness, alone.

There are many legends surrounding Nyktisip, but there is one which is true. Long, long ago, this time of night was filled with countless stars which created an illusion of day on the world. It was a symbol of hope and justices for all who lived on the world. However, one day the stars began to act strangely. They began to move towards the center of the sky and began to form a spiral. On the forty-third night of this oddity, the stars suddenly span in a spiral. They moved faster and faster and became so bright that all had to avert their eyes from the sky or risk blindness. Suddenly, the light was pulled into a small pin point and shot to the world, leaving the sky black and hollow. This light hovered just above the ground for a moment, but then curled and hardened to take the shape of the large egg of a viscet.

The egg was found by a viscet when morning came and was taken in, as the viscet felt like it had been abandoned or lost. The viscet cared deeply for the egg, keeping it warm within a cave it called home, but grew concerned after a full month rolled around and the egg had shown no signs of hatching or life. After the third month, the viscet left the egg, certain that it was dead. It sat within the cave for three weeks longer until a badger came in to explore. Grouchy, it shoved the egg outside and went to work digging a small burrow. The egg sat outside that night, and as the starless hour rolled around, it began to glow softly. As the moon rose in the empty sky, the glow increased and the egg shell cracked then shattered. From within, a raspberry and cream colored viscling flopped out and opened her rich blue eyes.

The viscling born of the absent stars of Nyktisip sat on her hill in silence, gazing at the black sky with a single thought in her head: why. Why was she born? Why was she here? As she watched the moon climb up the black sky, a warm feeling began to enter her chest and a distant voice called her name. She stood and turned to face it. In the far distance, a single star sat firmly in the sky, a thin stream of light pointing down, calling her name. She set off, springing towards her fate.

(558)

She was alone, and it was killing her. Her loneliness was devouring her happiness and life with every day, and yet they didn't help her. At a glance I could see why. Her loneliness was bringing anger and aggression to her heart and was spread to those who were around her. It was a symptom of her loneliness, a clear sign of her deterioration, but one that also drives others away. Others, that is, except for me.
You see, I was called to her by the only star to have appeared in the abyss of Nyktisip just above her pack, gleaming down on her to call me. And here I was, but the question was what to do. She lived alone, though still close to the pack she once lived in, and was aggressive to practically everyone. Still, there was no way I was going to ignore the call of the star.

Xuikcho woke up later than I expected. She was groggy at first, yawning for a long time before licking her muzzle once or twice. She laid there with her head up, blinking while she pushed back the lingering effects of sleep. Finally, she turned her eyes to me. I was curled up against her with my head up and watching her in silence. She looked at me for five seconds before her eyes widened a little and she jumped up. "Who are you?!" She snapped her fangs at me, her aggression leaping foreword without hesitation.
"Xiyue. I..I got lost and... I'm sorry..." I lowered my head and let my ears droop. It was a lie, but I felt as though she would relate more to me if I were just as lonely. "I lost my family a while ago and....I just wanted someone...."
Her features softened, it worked. "Oh, well... I'm not good to be around. You should head out."
"What?...why?" I tilted my head and widened my eyes to look more innocent and pleading.
"I'm just not." She turned and walked out of the den, stretching out her body as she left the confined walls. I followed her, my small tail flicking as I pondered what my next move would be. She stopped and looked back at me. "What are you doing?"
"Going with you." I didn't try to act innocent anymore, and instead took back a firm expression. She seemed puzzled by this.
"What?"
"You're lonely, and so am I. So I am going with you."
"Kid, y-"
"Don't bother arguing it." I padded past her and looked ahead of us, examining the forest. "The star called me to you and so I will fulfill my duty to give you company." I turned to look at her, and almost choked on a laugh. She stood with her mouth agape and a shocked expression.
"I'm sorry..what?"
I smiled at her cheerfully and wiggled my tail. "Don't worry about it! For now, let's get some food!"
Last edited by Hail. on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #715 - Abandoned UFA

Postby kiffell » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:56 am

mark maybe
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:07 am

oh my god res

Username: milo.
Name: Cupid
Personality: sweet, kind, loving, family-oriented, always sees the good in others(Up to 400 words)
Story: meeting Sebastian & Jesse(Up to 600 words)
Other: 2 art pieces, 2 400wc stories
-- meeting his sibling
-- mediating an argument between his adoptive parents
Last edited by milo. on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:16 am

Username: Yoosung Kim★
Name: Pestilence (Til as a friendly nickname.)
Personality:
Story: "Oddly enough, everywhere the little viscet goes, two will fall deeply in love only to meet an emotionally traumatic end.."

Was gonna edit in my form just now, but I'd rather save it for another. I like howlings more cx
Last edited by Stårry on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:25 am

Res w/ name scooter
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:44 am

Username: -Shaded-
Name: Casanova
Personality: (Up to 400 words)
SASSY MC SASS BOI. Tries to flirt but fails miserably
Story: (Up to 600 words)
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wobbuffet » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:29 pm

Oh my goodness!!! So cute!! <3 Might enter if I find some time
───────────────
Site Rules | Get Help
───────────────
Wobbuffet
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| 𝑗𝑢𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑡 | 𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 | ❤ |

Postby VixenGlass » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:59 pm

username: VixenGlass
name: Juliet
Last edited by VixenGlass on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VixenGlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:11 am

might enter
reserve name Booker, male