Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kitsucorn #1 - Daina

Postby Prolix » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:11 pm

I quite literally screamed when I saw I'd won her. I'm ecstatic! o(*゚▽゚*)o

Kitsucorn's Name: Daina
Daina means "song" in Lithuanian and Latvian
What do they like to do for fun?
At the yawning maw of an ancient cavern, Daina's heart begins to gallop as a whistling wind entices and warns the intruder, the beads in her hair tinkling like bells. The unknown is a sweet siren, and she is one of indescribable beauty and incredible danger. Steep rock faces drop into endless ebony valleys choked with stalagmites sharper than knives. Meandering passages split into infinite branches that confuse the most seasoned explorer. The silence alone can drive the sanest person mad as they are deprived of light and company to ward off the fears usually crouched in the corners of their subconscious. The sheer number of hazards would seem quite enough to drive off any possible visitor, but Daina is not so easily halted. With the aid of her magic to light the caves like candles, their unfathomable allure is revealed. Sparkling crystals capture the hues of the rainbow and reflect dancing displays of color on the walls. Otherworldly rock formations twist from the floor to the ceiling, and the saline rivers teem with almost alien life. To Daina, every risk is worth taking with an existence so short. There is always more splendor in peril.

This will be updated soon with more of her background, art, stories, etc.

Art!
An adorable piece by waterfront

A lovely piece by IKEA Lord

This is absolutely incredible, and it's by Shadow.Flame
Nox the weary traveller and Daina's first friend is here
Deviantart link
there is no meaning aside from memeing
Prolix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery